Naomi Klein explains how nations plan campaigns to profit at the expense of others and then create catastrophes to induce psychological trauma on nations, institutions or the public to accomplish their goals.
Strategists secretly initiate rules years in advance (usually with public funding although unknown by the public) and participate in ‘dictator games’ to hone their skills before actually implementing the new rules.
Man-made global warming was one example—a carefully thought out and well orchestrated psychological operation/protection racket. The idea was to create a new rule—the idea that the Earth was in grave danger from man-made CO2 emissions. The solution was a system of Carbon Trading Credits to be administered and controlled by the dictator who would reward those who were friendly to the dictator’s plan.
The rule of global warming is a lie created by the dictator and spread by the dictator’s loyalists. If allowed to continue, the result will be the biggest robbery in history—thievery on a global scale. The looting of very man, woman and child on Earth. “Your money or your life.”
In June, 2001, Thomas Barnett, strategist at the U.S. Naval War College, held a workshop—Cantor Fitzgerald/eSpeed Conference—in Windows on the World at the top of the North Tower of the World Trade Center directly above the Cantor Fitzgerald complex of offices.
Among those attending was Rajendra Pachauri currently chairman of the International Panel on Climate Change, IPCC. During the workshop the participants engaged in a game to exercise the new rules of Carbon Emissions Trading. Cantor Fitzgerald/eSpeed had developed software for the Carbon Trading used in the game, a system which did not exist at the time.
The game involved a 2010-2020 timeframe and the participants:
- profiled how the world could develop regimes friendly to the idea of man-made global warming
- developed headlines for media involving a global warming crisis
- wrote private advisory emails to the national security advisors of presidents/premiers/prime ministers from the involved great powers, telling them why they should consider the global warming crisis a national security issue
- suggested individuals who had successfully brought the global community together over the issue of global warming for the Nobel Prize and other awards
- asked what they say to a key decision maker about global warming if they should they unexpectedly meet in an elevator, cocktail party or other venue
Before corporate American and the public were aware of Carbon Emissions Trading, Rajendra Pachauri, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, Richard Sandor (chairman and founder of the Chicago Climate Exchange) and other soldiers of the dictator were well positioned to buy up the carbon credits so that they can amass billions of dollars through a scheme to trade them to manufacturers who exhaust their limit. Some Dare Call This Treason.