Eastman - Suspect Innocent, Came And Left With Backpack
By Dick Eastman
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is innocent -- proven by photo -- he came with a backpack and he left with a backpack -- another man (see below) came with a backpack, in coordination with similarly uniformed men, he was near the site of the bombing with backpack before the explosion and was captured by cameras leaving without that backpack -- the only backpack that exactly matches the bomb pack.
If Debka is right and Tamerlan and Dzhokhar were hired by US as agents - and then changed their minds about the US afterward, then, I say, the following are likely true:
1. Mossad knew about both his being hired and the defection from the CIA - as is likely to happen in Boston where other viewpoints about the US and the War on Terror are easy to run across and hard to refute.
2. Dzhokhar Tsarnaey was referring to getting mixed up in espionage when we writes in his last Facebook entry:
FBI agent in charge says both bombs in black backpacks - photo is of black backpack -- but Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's is white in every picture!!!!!
The photo and the FBI lead investigator says that both bombs were in black backpacks -- see below -- BUT TSARNAEV'S BACKPACK IN EVERY SHOT OF IT IS WHITE -- except the shot released by the FBI to identify the "suspects."
Don't underestimate the importance of this.
Will someone watching a lot of news please tell me how this is being explained?
Details and photos establishing this follow:
At 2:49 p.m. EDT (18:49 UTC), about two hours after the winner crossed the finish line, but with more than 5,700 runners yet to finish, two bombs detonated on Boylston Street near Copley Square about 180 yards (170 m) apart, just before the finish line. The first exploded outside Marathon Sports at 671673 Boylston Street at 2:49:43 p.m. EDT. At the time of the first explosion, the race clock at the finish line showed 04:09:43. The second bomb was located one block farther west at 755 Boylston Street and exploded at 2:49:57 p.m. EDT, about 13 seconds after the first one. fill the sidewalk behind race barricades after the explosions blow metal pellets and nails into victims' legs. Race tents become makeshift trauma units.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation led the investigation, assisted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA); treating the bombings as a terrorist attack and naming two alleged perpetrators officially as suspects.
At the site of the explosion, investigators found shrapnel that included bits of metal, nails, and bearing balls, as well as black nylon pieces from a backpack. The lid of a Fagor-brand pressure cooker was found on a nearby rooftop. Investigators also found the remains of an electronic circuit board and wiring, possibly used as a timer of the bomb. Rep.Mike McCaul said "most likely, gunpowder was used in the devices". All evidence was sent to the FBI Laboratory for analysis. Both of the improvised explosive devices are reported to be pressure cooker bombs.
Investigators believe the bombs were hidden in black nylon backpacks and housed inside sealable metal pots called pressure cookers. Pressure cooker bombs can help boost the power of relatively small devices by briefly constraining the blast. And when the cookers do explode, they can add large chunks of metal to the shrapnel spray. The IEDs have been popular with terrorists. Al Qaeda published a how-to recipe in an online Jihadi magazine. Several of the bombs were used in the 2006 attack on trains in Mumbai, India.
At a news conference late Tuesday afternoon in Boston, FBI Special Agent in Charge, Richard Deslauriers, indicated that the range of suspect and motive is "wide open," and that the investigation is still in its "infancy." He also mentioned that the FBI had received about 2,000 tips as of noon as agents looked for any photographic or video evidence from witnesses.
Deslauriers also said that both explosive devices appears to have been placed in a black nylon bag or backpack. A law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that investigators also found pieces of an electronic circuit board possibly indicating a timer was used in the detonation of the bomb.
Dick Eastman note: The FBI released the ONLY picture in which you cannot tell that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is carrying a white backpack over his shoulder!!!! Now we understand their selectivity and their reluctance to show more pictures to aid the manhunt.
Without an arrest three days after the blasts, investigators at about 6 p.m. publicly release images of the two alleged bombing suspects taken from a Lord & Taylor department store surveillance camera.
The man who became known as "Suspect No. 1" is wearing a black baseball cap, and "Suspect No. 2" has a white baseball cap on backwards and is carrying a black backpack. Authorities say they suspect the dark backpack was left in front of the Forum Restaurant on Boylston Street on Monday and then exploded -- the second blast.
If the second explosion was the black backpack than Suspect 2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should not be a suspect at all. His backpack was white.
Eastman Challenges FBI To Reply To The Following...
* Tell me why you are ignoring my last postings?
* And that Suspect 2's backpack was WHITE while both bomb packpacks were BLACK according to FBI man in charge of investigation and the photograph of the 2nd bomb backpack.
* Why did the government take all surveillance camera footage of the event?
* Why haven't authorities and Obama paid any attention to pictures taken by people at the site? (Because they will show Dzhokhar's white backpack)
* Why no name of anyone who saw the videos alleging that they say implicates Suspect 2 (Dzhokhar) have been given -- and that the governor of Massashusetts who is supposed to be the authority himself was only briefed -- but they based their suspicion on a video that no one has seen that they say shows Dzhokhar "dropping" his backpack -- all phony.
* Why the police chief of Watertown on Fox News last night "Greta" program said he could not say if Dzhokhar fired any shorts or whether he had any weapons at all -- while he was shot up from helicopter and ground (look at the boat)...and that the chief thought it incredible that Dzhokhar got up
* Why after stealing a car they let the driver go at a shell station unharmed
* Why Dzhokhar most likely tried to contact the campus policeman he know to turn himself in to them -- after he found out that he was wanted -- and that someone else shot the MIT campus police officer in the head to prevent that from happening
* And there were those suspicous men in uniforms of black jacket and tan pants - one who had a large black backpack with a white square exactly like the one in the explosion -- and that he was seen running after the explosion without the back pack he had (in two different pictures) -- but that a later picture has him leaving the scene with a backpack
* I ask you why you continue to pass information to me while ignoring very important and time sensitive evidence of US government complicity in a black op that frames these boys.
* Tell me if you received the letters.
* Tell me why you ignore them.
* Tell my why you flood the internet with disinformation when you have been sent the information that needs to get out right now - before we reach a point when the public gives up and accept the falsehoods that the media is drumming into them.
Reply to Dick Eastman