Friday, July 19, 2013

#1614: Marine Links RCMP Red/Blue Pig-Farm Body Count to Starnet CAI Resilience Underground Bombs

Plum City – ( United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the RCMP's apparent Red/Blue-team body-counting at the Pickton pig farm (1996-2001) in B.C. to Starnet CAI Resilience Underground bombs (‘SCRUb’) where the late General Haig’s CAI bookmakers for the RCMP pension fund allegedly used the Starnet Nortel spread-betting platform to manipulate evidence at the Resilience mortuary on the Honourable Artillery Company's grounds and deliver a spot-fixed body count for the 7/7 2005 London Underground bombs of precisely 56.

Prequel 1:
#1613: Marine Links RCMP Paulson Pension Pig-Farm Proxy Hits to Haig CAI Body Count Book, Lac-Megantic

Prequel 2:
Marine Links Obama’s HAC Bowman Spoliation Crimes to Resilience Underground Bombs (SCRUB)

Governor General and Canadian Military Commander- in-Chief David Johnston with Chief of Defense Staff Walter Jonh Natynczyk and RCMP Commisioner Bob Paulson. Johnston and Paul Cantor, former chairman of the PSP Investment Board, are two of the late General Haig’s CAI Private Equity bookmakers and control Red-Blue body counts by sharing the vig with kickbacks to RCMP and Canadian Force’s pension funds.

Pickton Pig Farm Clan & The Guild Socialist Ensemble

Media Coverage of Starnet Raid - August 20, 1999

bits and pieces body count!

Peter Power 7/7 Terror Rehearsal [R/B body count]

“The 7 July 2005 London bombings (often referred to as 7/7) were a series of co-ordinated suicide attacks in London which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour. On the morning of Thursday, 7 July 2005, four Islamist home-grown terrorists detonated four bombs, three in quick succession aboard London Underground trains across the city and, later, a fourth on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. Fifty-two civilians and the four bombers were killed in the attacks, and over 700 more were injured. The explosions were caused by homemade organic peroxide–based devices packed into rucksacks. The bombings were followed exactly two weeks later by a series of attempted attacks.”

The London 7/7 Bombings: A Murder Investigation
Travelling the wrong way?
Jenny Nicholson’s name turned up as one of the 7/7 victims – victims of a blast on the Circle line, as the train just pulled out of Edgware Road, Westbound towards Paddington. Her bewildered Mother wrote in her book: ‘We don’t understand why my daughter was on this train. She was travelling in completely the wrong direction for work. She should have been travelling away from Paddington’ (p.219).

Jenny Nicholson travelled in each morning from Reading to Paddington, there getting the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus. She would change onto the Central line and then go one stop to Tottenham Court Road, where she worked in Shaftesbury Avenue. But, on 08.30 am on July 7th her friend Michaela received a cryptic text message: ‘Bakerloo line screwed arse.’ That was the last anyone ever heard of her. That message had to have been made at Paddington station.

Was Jenny seeking an alternative route because the Bakerloo line was not working? There were indeed line closures and disruptions on the Piccadilly and Northern lines – but, nobody has as yet suggested that the Bakerloo line was also disrupted that morning, before the blasts (see Appendix 4 of my book). An Inquest into the cause of death of Jenny might want to look into this.
A slightly different version of Jenny’s last message was reported in The Guardian, whereby ‘Her last known phone call was placed to her father, Gregg, from Paddington station, minutes before the bombing.’

Body parts to Bosnia

He showed me a diagram explaining where Jenny’s body was found in relation to the whole carriage and to the suicide bomber.

He confirmed four hundred body parts had been recovered and sent to a specialised laboratory in Bosnia for ID, which could take several weeks.
I asked if there were photographs of the carriage and of Jenny’s body.
He said there were.”

“From 1538 to 1658 the HAC occupied and trained at the Old Artillery Ground in Spitalfields on the site of the outer precinct of the dissolved Priory and Hospital of St Mary Spital.

In 1658, following disputes over use of the Ground with the Gunners of the Tower, the Company moved from the site it had occupied at the Old Artillery Ground in Spitalfields to the current site south of Bunhill Fields Burial Ground on City Road, continuing to the south as far as Chiswell St. This area is described in a map of the area of 1677 as the 'New Artillery Garden' and has variously been referred to as the Artillery Ground and the Artillery Garden. This current site now falls in the London Borough of Islington, and is just north of the City of London, the main entrance being in City Road.

In the 1990s an underground garage was built beneath the Artillery Garden playing fields.

During the aftermath of the 7 July 2005 London bombings on the London transport system the Artillery Garden was used as a temporary mortuary.16
The Grounds are also used for corporate events during the summer and winter periods, creating one of London's most prestigious party venues.”
“Transport and telecoms disruption[edit]

Vodafone reported that its mobile telephone network reached capacity at about 10am on the day of the bombings, and it was forced to initiate emergency procedures to prioritise emergency calls (ACCOLC, the 'access overload control'). Other mobile phone networks also reported failures. The BBC speculated that the telephone system was shut down by security services to prevent the possibility of mobile phones being used to trigger bombs. Although this option was considered, it became clear later that the intermittent unavailability of both mobile and landline telephone systems was due only to excessive usage. ACCOLC was activated only in a 1 km (1 mi) radius around Aldgate Tube Station because key emergency personnel did not have ACCOLC-enabled mobile phones.[15] The communications failures during the emergency sparked discussions to improve London's emergency communications system.[16]

For most of the day, central London's public transport system was largely out of service following the complete closure of the Underground, the closure of the Zone 1 bus network, and the evacuation of incident sites such as Russell Square. Bus services restarted at 4pm on 7 July, and most mainline railway stations resumed service soon afterward. River vessels were pressed into service to provide a free alternative to overcrowded trains and buses. Local lifeboats were required to act as safety boats, including the Sheerness lifeboat from the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. Thousands of people chose to walk home or to the nearest Zone 2 bus or railway station. Most of the Underground, apart from the stations affected by the bombs, resumed service the next morning, though some commuters chose to stay at home.

Much of King's Cross railway station was also closed, with the ticket hall and waiting area being used as a makeshift hospital to treat casualties. Although the station reopened later during the day, only suburban rail services were able to use it, with Great North Eastern Railway trains terminating at Peterborough (the service was fully restored on 9 July). King's Cross St. Pancras tube station remained available only to Metropolitan line services in order to facilitate the ongoing recovery and investigation for a week, though Victoria line services were restored on 15 July and the Northern line on 18 July. St. Pancras station, located next to King's Cross, was shut on the afternoon of the attacks, with all Midland Mainline trains terminating atLeicester, causing disruption to services to SheffieldNottingham and Derby.

By 25 July there were still disruptions to the Piccadilly line (which was not running between Arnos Grove and Hyde Park Corner in either direction), the Hammersmith & City line (which was only running a shuttle service between Hammersmith and Paddington) and the Circle line (which was suspended in its entirety). The Metropolitan line resumed services between Moorgate and Aldgate on 25 July. The Hammersmith & City line was also operating a peak-hours service between Whitechapel and Baker Street. Most of the remainder of the Underground network was however operating normally.

On 2 August the Hammersmith & City line resumed normal service; the Circle line was still suspended, though all Circle line stations are also served by other lines. The Piccadilly line service resumed on 4 August.
On 9 July, the Bank of EnglandHM Treasury and the Financial Services Authority revealed that they had instigated contingency plans immediately after the attacks to ensure that the UK financial markets could keep trading. This involved the activation of a "secret chatroom" on the British government's Financial Sector Continuity website, which allowed the institutions to communicate with the country's banks and market dealers.[18]
On the day of the bombings Peter Power of Visor Consultants gave interviews on BBC Radio 5 Live and ITV saying that he was working on a crisis management simulation drill, in the City of London, "based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning", when he heard that an attack was going on in real life. He described this as a coincidence. He also gave an interview to the Manchester Evening News where he spoke of "an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real".[37] After a few days he dismissed it as a "spooky coincidence" on Canadian TV.[38]

In 1537, the Overseers of the Fraternity or Guild of St George received a Charter of Incorporation from King Henry VIII. The purpose of this Guild was to improve the defence of the realm and maintain the science and feat of shooting long bows, cross bows and hand guns. The Guild became known as 'the Gentleman of the Artillery Garden', after its practice ground in Spitalfields, then simply as 'the Artillery Company'. At this time 'artillery' referred to archery and other missile weapons, and 'great artillery' to guns. The courtesy prefix 'Honourable' was first used in 1685 and officially confirmed by Queen Victoria in 1860. The HAC moved from Spitalfields to its present site on City Road in 1641, Armoury House was built in 1735.
The HAC has a substantial (for a TA Regiment) ceremonial commitment - firing Gun Salutes at the Tower of London on State Occasions and finding a Guard of Honour at the Guildhall for visiting Heads of State. You will also see them in the Lord Mayor's Show, usually at the back somewhere near the REME truck and the dustcarts. Occasionally employed outside St Pauls Cathedral too, if there aren't enough traffic cones available to help the Royal Carriage park.
The Regiment has had individuals or sub-units on active service at all times since 1996 in a wide variety of roles in Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. Commitments included the depoyment of patrols to Bosnia and Kosovo and independent sub-units to Operation Telic 4 and 5 in Iraq and L Troop to Operation Telic 9 in addition to individual and group reinforcements to other infantry and artillery units on Telic 1 and 3 and Herrick 7, 8 and 9 onwards...

 … 1, 2 and 3 Squadrons contain the 'sabre' troops, whose role is a very demanding and rare one. So rare that it is the ONLY reservist/part time unit in NATO to have the Surveillance and Target Acquisition (STA) role. This is a long range reconnaissance job, resulting in long periods of time being spent in Observation Posts (OPs), covertly, or mixed up with other troops in an overt OP. It is a very physically demanding job, with patrols carrying all of their food and water plus operationally specific equipment, on their backs, for up to three weeks.”
X-Ray Wayne’s team were on hand from Bosnia to London

Radiographer helped identify bodies after 7/7 bombings in temporary morgue

A RADIOGRAPHER who helped bring war criminals to justice whilst working for the United Nations (UN) in the war-torn former Yugoslavia played a crucial role in the aftermath of the London bombings.

He had to X-ray thousands of the dead to find cause of death and also X-ray bags suspected of being booby trapped with grenades or razor blades.
His work helped bring many war criminals to justice.

After returning from the Balkans in 2002, Mr Hoban – now the superintendent radiographer at the Royal Free Hospital – decided to set up a team of emergency response radiographers in anticipation of a terrorist attack in London.

On July 7, Mr Hoban’s team went into action as bombs ripped through the city. His specialist team, The Association of Forensic Radiographers, were immediately called upon to equip and co-ordinate the X-ray service at a temporary mortuary in the City Road, King’s Cross.

For three weeks, Mr Hoban helped police identify bomb blast victims by comparing post mortem radiology and dental X-ray records with those in the victims’ medical records.

Mr Hoban later learnt that one of an ex-colleague from the radiography department at St Thomas’s hospital died in the bombings.
Mr Hoban spoke of his horrific experience.

He said: “I was glad that I only found that out after I left the mortuary. We were already under considerable demands. I could have easily come across her in a body bag. That would have been too much.

Since Mr Hoban returned from the former Yugoslavia he has lobbied the government to bring radiography into the digital age.

And for the first time in the UK, digital and computed radiography systems were employed in the temporary mortuary.

Mr Hoban believed the digital system was an i
nvaluable resource.
He said: “Digital X-ray images can be manipulated on a display screen, allowing a variety of different structures to be visualised on the same image.”

Happy Googling

PresidentialField Mandate

Abel Danger Blog


  1. More PATSIES, Every time i see that P POWER clip i just want to BARFF, The kid who was an electrician J C Demenezies.Had a T-Shirt on and was shot about seven times in the head at point Blank range. Guess they wanted to silence him Eh. BS official Dialouge. Total piss take.

  2. Talk about the DARK AGES, the last 300 Years takes some Beating, The devil is AFOOT, THE TRUTH WILL OUT.


Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at