Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the MI-3 Innholders Livery Company to Paulson Onion Router Trigger (PORT) devices allegedly developed by RCMP ‘Missing Women’ commissioner Bob Paulson at B.C. E-Division to transmit dial-a-yield ignition signals such as those allegedly relayed via the L’Eau Berge Hotel internet and the fuel-train caboose which incinerated 47 people in Lac Mégantic on July 6, 2013.
McConnell claims the Lac Mégantic simulation below was prepared by a terrified whistleblower to expose the explosive separation of the locomotive from the wagons after the L’Eau Berge onion-router ignition whereupon the caboose allegedly become a MI-3 Innholders command center for a Paulson body count just short of the number of women who disappeared at the Pickton pig farm!
Simulation du déraillement Lac-Mégantic
Pickton Pig Farm Clan & The Guild Socialist Ensemble Recorded Live
Hear all about at 2pm EST today, 9 December, 2013:
Lac Megantic False Flag
News Event · Mon Dec 9, 2013 2:00pm EST — Mon Dec 9, 2013 3:30pm EST
MI-3B = Livery Company patent-pool supply-chain users of Privy Purse and Forfeiture Fund
Marcy (Forfeiture Fund – KPMG Small Business Loan Auction – Con Air Medical JABS)
+ Inkster (Privy Purse – KPMG tax shelter – RCMP Wandering Persons – Loss Adjuster fraud)
+ Interpol (Berlin ‘41-‘45 – Operation Paperclip Foreign Fugitive – William Higgitt – Entrust)
+ Intrepid (William Stephenson – GAPAN, Mariners patent pools – Wild Bill Pearl Harbor 9/11)
+Baginski (Serco Information Technologists Skynet sodomite mesh, KPMG Consulting Tillman)
MI-3 = Marine Interruption Intelligence and Investigation unit set up in 1987 to destroy above
McConnell’s Book 12 www.abeldanger.net shows agents in his Marine Interruption, Intelligence and Investigations (MI-3) group mingling in various OODA exit modes with agents of the Marcy Inkster Interpol Intrepid (MI-3) Livery protection racket based at Skinners’ Hall, Dowgate Hill.
#1779: Marine Links MI-3 Innholders to Starwood Serco SATCOM and L’Eau Berge Mégantic Bombs
[and onion router] infrastructure under a PFI framework till 2020.”
“Support Services for Starwood Hotels Group Starwood Hotels Group, owner of some of the [Innholders] world's most prestigious hotels, has appointed Serco as preferred bidder for a £7m contract to provide a range of support services to the Sheraton Grand in Edinburgh, the Westin in Dublin and the 5 star Turnberry resort on Scotland's west coast. The contract, which has a 5 year term, is an extension to services already provided to other [Innholders] hotels in the Starwood Group and includes buildings maintenance and security, engineering support and help desk services”
“Global News CANADA
August 1, 2013 4:50 pm
Search for bodies ends in Lac-Megantic, Que.
By Staff The Canadian Press
LAC-MEGANTIC, Que. – Forensic teams spent nearly a month searching for bodies in the rubble of Lac-Megantic in a macabre mission that left one provincial police officer crying during interviews as he described the task.
On Thursday, the effort was declared over.
The attempt to recover bodies was called off, 26 days after a derailed train slammed into the town and erupted into a wall of flames.
The estimated death toll: 47. As they announced an end to their search, provincial police said only 42 bodies had been recovered while five people remained missing.
They said they did everything they could to find the bodies.
“We feel certainty today that everything that could have been done, was done,” said provincial police Lt. Guy Lapointe.
“And not only that – (it was) done well.”
It had been two weeks since a body was found.
On the day that last body was found the head of the Quebec provincial police’s crime scene investigators, Steven Montambeault, cried during interviews as he described sights and smells that he said will haunt him forever.
READ MORE: TSB wraps up on-site investigation in Lac-Megantic
The number of bodies found could still change, even if the search is over, Lapointe said. The coroner’s office, meanwhile, said it has identified 38 of the bodies and will work to identify the rest.
A spokeswoman saluted residents of Lac-Megantic for being so helpful and understanding during the search, despite the painful circumstances.
“We conclude the work today with the deep and sincere conviction that we did everything that was humanly possible to find everyone who went missing,” said Genevieve Guilbault, a spokeswoman for the coroner’s office.
“On behalf of the coroner’s office I would like to salute, one more time, the exemplary and admirable courage and the dignity of the people of Lac-Megantic.”
The coroner’s office had asked for DNA samples, through objects like toothbrushes, to help identify the bodies.
For our full coverage of the Lac-Megantic explosion, click here
The frantic, immediate aftermath of the tragedy is now shifting to a new phase that will feature detailed investigations and lengthy legal battles.
Transport Canada raided the Farnham, Que., offices of the Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway on Thursday, looking for documents. The agency was accompanied by RCMP officers during its visit.
The provincial police force made a similar raid several days ago to gather material for its ongoing criminal investigation.
Meanwhile, the lawsuits are piling up.
A local lawyer announced Thursday that she was teaming up with Texas litigator Mitchell A. Toups to sue MMA and its partners in U.S. courts. Other lawsuits, class-actions, have already been planned.
The municipality of Lac-Megantic is also considering suing MMA to recoup $8 million in cleanup costs. It says it hasn’t received a satisfactory response to its lawyer’s letters. The railway says it doesn’t have the money and is already hinting at potential bankruptcy as it awaits a financial lifeline from its insurers.
Aside from the forensics unit, another team of out-of-town visitors was also leaving Lac-Megantic on Thursday.
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada announced that it was wrapping up its on-site operations, after having finished gathering evidence at the site.
Now the TSB will analyze evidence it’s collected. It will pore through photographs, 3D images, the train’s black box, fluid samples and pieces of wreckage.
The safety board says it will take months, and perhaps more than a year, to complete the investigation.
Even with the probe in its infancy, the board has already recommended two changes to train regulations that have been adopted by the federal government.
The TSB will conduct numerous tests of the fluid inside the train’s tanker cars to inspect the properties of the petroleum product, which set off several fireballs after the crash.
Donald Ross of the TSB says the liquid that was supposed to be in the rail cars is not considered flammable enough to create such large blasts.
“I think for most people that arrived on the site, they were quite surprised at the extent of the fire and the subsequent explosions that occurred,” Ross said.
“We want to make sure that the dangerous goods that were involved here, that they were properly described, that they were properly packaged in the right tank cars – and we’re going to check into all those things.”
Fellow TSB investigator Ed Belkaloul added that the crude oil reacted in an “abnormal” way [Duh!].
The agency said the laboratory phase will also include the analysis of metallurgical samples, damage records and photographs to determine the viability of the tanker cars involved in the July 6 crash.
© The Canadian Press, 2013”
“RCMP commissioner Bob Paulson got a free pass from missing women's inquiry, say lawyers
Oppal inquiry didn’t call Bob Paulson, even though his name was in the documents.
by CARLITO PABLO on AUG 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Missing-women families’ lawyers tried to get Bob Paulson to testify.
HIS NAME STANDS out among witnesses who weren’t called by the Missing Women Commission of Inquiry.
At the time when police forces were fumbling the hunt for the person preying on women working Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside strolls, he was the noncommissioned officer in charge of the RCMP’s southwest district major-crime section.
Then a sergeant, Bob Paulson is now the RCMP commissioner, and lawyers representing the families of these women wanted him on the witness stand. But the commission chaired by former B.C. attorney general Wally Oppal refused to summon Canada’s top Mountie.
In their final submission to the commission, lawyers Cameron Ward and Neil Chantler and researcher Robin Whitehead argue that the inquiry is incomplete because witnesses like Paulson weren’t summoned.
According to their filing, Paulson was “extensively involved in the missing women’s investigations”.
“His name appears hundreds of times in the documents disclosed to the Commission,” the submission states.
It also notes that in March 2000, then-sergeant Paulson and a staff sergeant approached then–chief superintendent Gary Bass of the RCMP’s E Division in B.C. “with a proposal to create a coordinated effort to review” unsolved homicides and the cases of the missing women. This was mentioned in a report for the Oppal commission by Deputy Chief Jennifer Evans of the Peel Regional Police.
Evans noted that the staff sergeant wrote a proposal that read in part that “at least 3 (three) serial killers are believed to be operating in BC at this time”.
It took almost a year before a so-called “Joint Forces Operation” was launched in connection with investigating the disappearances of the missing women.
In a phone interview with the Georgia Straight on August 22, Chantler indicated that lawyers for the families hoped to ask Paulson about this March 2000 meeting.
“We would have wanted to probe the circumstances and find out exactly what they exactly said and what discussions were had, and why efforts weren’t taken to form a JFO earlier in those circumstances,” Chantler said.
Robert Pickton, a pig farmer from Port Coquitlam, was eventually arrested in 2002. He was convicted in 2007 for the deaths of six women whose remains were found on the farm. The Crown eventually stayed charges against him for the deaths of 20 other women.
Paulson was sergeant in charge of the RCMP’s southwest district major-crime section from 1999 to 2001. B.C.’s southwest region includes the Lower Mainland. Paulson’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment before deadline.
The final submission by the families’ lawyers also identified 16 other witnesses who were not called by the commission.
One of these is David Pickton, who lived with his brother Robert and was “well known to police” for being associated with the Hells Angels. According to the submission, the Picktons’ properties in Port Coquitlam were “known by the police to be hives of illegal activity, including cockfighting, illicit alcohol and drug use, prostitution and petty theft”.
The document states that “despite the RCMP’s frequent attendances there, possibly as many as 49 murders were perpetrated”.
Commission spokesperson Ruth Atherley told the Straight by phone that Oppal cannot comment because he’s preparing his report.
In their final submission, the lawyers for the families also note that there are “many theories” about why Pickton wasn’t stopped early on. One is in connection with the police investigation of the Hells Angels, whose members frequented the Picktons’ Piggy Palace booze can.
According to the lawyers, this could have “in some way played a role in the police departments’ failure to intervene in Robert Pickton’s activities”.
xxThey also raise the possibility that “police knew more about the Picktons than they were willing to disclose publicly.”
As well, the lawyers state, “many believe…that Robert Pickton did not act alone.””
Abel Danger Blog