Sunday, December 22, 2013

#1795 Marine Links MI-3 Innholders to Serco Dial-a-Yield Con Air prisoners, Hilton Underground Bomb

Plum City – ( United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the MI-3 Innholders Livery Company to Serco’s alleged use of dial-a-yield patent-pool devices and the ‘Con Air’ prisoner transport system to set up a triage team to trigger a bomb on a London Underground train as it passed beneath the Hilton Hotel, 225 Edgware Road at 8:50 a.m. on July 7, 2005, and kill Mohammad Sidique Khan and five of his fellow passengers.

McConnell notes that the MI-3 Innholders Livery Company appears to have given Serco (formerly RCA GB) triage authority to operate Con Air transport and dial-a-yield patent pool devices during the 4 minute warning of a nuclear attack and he assumes that Serco triage teams will send people who have been pre-selected for survival to the basement levels of the Innholders 4 or 5-star hotels.


MI-3 = Livery Company patent-pool supply chains – Fraud on Privy Purse and Forfeiture Fund Marcy (Forfeiture Fund – KPMG SBA loan auction – Con Air, JABS and Innholders Triage)
+ Inkster (Privy Purse – KPMG tax shelter – Escrow frauds – RCMP, Security Professionals)
+ Interpol (Berlin ‘41-‘45 – Operation Paperclip – Foreign Fugitive – William Higgitt – Entrust)
+ Intrepid (Wife Mary – Innholders peg house – Royal Hawaiian Pearl Harbor – Lawrence JFK)
+ Barshevsky Baginski (Starwood Innholders Serco Hotel Internet Triage – SHIT – team hits)

MI-3 = Marine Interruption Intelligence and Investigation unit set up in 1987 to destroy above

McConnell’s Book 12 shows agents in his Marine Interruption, Intelligence and Investigations (MI-3) group mingling in various OODA exit modes with agents of the Marcy Inkster Interpol Intrepid (MI-3) Livery protection racket based at Skinners’ Hall, Dowgate Hill.

Prequel 1: #1794: Marine Links MI-3 Marcy’s Con Air Prison transport to Serco triaged Princess Di

Video message of Mohammed Siddique Khan

Peter Power 7/7 Terror Rehearsal

Trailer - Con Air (1997)

Spoliation inference Hilton (Metropole) Serco Hotel Internet Triage (S.H.I.T.) team triggered Dial a Yield bomb as train passed under the hotel.

This is Mark Honigsbaum reporting from the London.. from the London Hilton Hotel opposite Edgware Road station where we believe there was an explosion this morning under the carriage of a train.

I've been speaking to survivors all morning, people were evacuated first of all to Marks & Spencers beside the underground and then across the road to the London Hilton where there are some people with very, very bad injuries. There was a woman who got cuts andburns to her face and is being wrapped, from head, to neck in... in bandages as... as people with blood, cuts.... but I mean the main thing... the main thing is people are extremely shook up still.

What seems to have happened is that sometime around 9:30 this morning passengers, in a train from Edgware Road travelling to Paddington had just left Edgware Road station when suddenly they felt... they had a massive explosion, and some passengers described how the tiles, the covers, on the floor of the train suddenly flew up, raised up, and the next thing they know there was another almighty crash which they now believe was a train travelling in the opposite direction hitting their train which had been de-railed by this explosion.

The next thing that happened was everything went black, there was thick smoke and one passenger said to me that they heard this terrible, terrible screaming coming from the front of the train. It was a man's voice and he was just saying, "Someone help me, please help me". This young woman, Sarah, 23, said that it was the... one of the most chilling sounds she'd ever heard... now this is unconfirmed at this point but they later heard that this man had had very, very bad injuries to his legs, and while, she and other survivors were being held in Marks & Spencers, they also heard that there may have been one, or possibly two, fatalities. As I say that's unconfirmed at the moment but that's what they were being told.

The woman who as sitting in...the hotel, being bandaged, told how the first thing that happened was that a ... just a massive fireball, she said, came towards her, and, the next thing she know, you know,... she was... she was burnt all over her face and... and the carriage was full of smoke. I haven't been able to get much more from her. Her name is Davinia, she works in Canary Wharf, presumably she was.. she was on her way there, like many Londoners were, this morning when this happened.

 Mohammad Sidique Khan (20 October 1974 – 7 July 2005) was the oldest of the four homegrown suicide bombers and believed to be the leader responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings, in which bombs were detonated on three London Underground trains and one bus in central London suicide attacks, killing 52 people including the attackers and injured over 700. Khan bombed the Edgware Road train killing himself and five other people.

On 1 September 2005, a videotape emerged featuring Khan. The videotape, shown by Al Jazeera Television, also shows Ayman al-Zawahiri, who is the highest leader of al-Qaeda. The two men do not appear together, and the British government says that Al Qaeda was not connected with the bombing. The Home Office believes the tape was edited after the suicide attacks and dismisses it as evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement.[1] In the film, Khan declares, "I and thousands like me have forsaken everything for what we believe" and refers to his expectation that the media would already have painted a picture of him in accordance with government "spin". He goes on to say, "Your democratically elected governments continually perpetrate atrocities against my people all over the world. Your support makes you directly responsible. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."


Born in St James's University Hospital, Leeds, Khan grew up in Beeston but moved to Lees Holm in Dewsbury, near Leedsin early 2005.[2] His father, Tika Khan, a foundry worker, was born in Pakistan. His mother is Mamida Begum.[2] He received his secondary education at South Leeds High School, formerly the Matthew Murray High School, which was also attended by Hasib Hussain, the 7 July bus bomber.[2] Khan went on to study at Leeds Metropolitan University.

In 1999 he came under the influence of radical Muslim cleric Abdullah el-Faisal.[3]
Khan worked at Hillside Primary School in Leeds as a "learning mentor" with the children of immigrant families who had just arrived in Britain. Khan's colleagues commented that he was a quiet individual who did not talk about his religious or political beliefs.[4]

Khan was also involved in the community-run Hamara Healthy Living Centre in Beeston, and worked at its youth outreach project, the Hamara Youth Access Point (HYAP). Staff at the centre have confirmed that two of the London bombers,Shehzad Tanweer and Hasib Hussain, frequented the HYAP. Khan used the outreach project as a recruitment centre, according to a friend of his who spoke to The Guardian.[2]

His mother-in-law, Farida Patel, is also involved in education and works as a council liaison officer at a school in Dewsbury. In 1998 she was the first Asian woman to be invited to a Buckingham Palace garden party, meeting the Queen and other members of the royal family, in recognition for her work amongst the Muslim community in Dewsbury, and again in 2004. She was said to have been "devastated" by the actions of her son-in-law.[5]

Mohammad Sidique Khan reportedly postponed the event from 6 July 2005 because he had to take his pregnant wife to the hospital. [6]

 On the morning of 7 July 2005, Khan travelled by car with his three accomplices to Luton in Bedfordshire, where the four men caught a train to London King's Cross railway station.
From there, Khan entered the London Underground and boarded a Circle Line Tube train heading west, travelling four stops to Edgware Road, a heavily Arab neighbourhood of London. The bomb detonated at 8.50 a.m., just as the train was pulling out of Edgware Road station. [underneath the Hilton ] Personal documents of Khan's were found on the train.
Intelligence assessments[edit]

Khan is alleged to have travelled regularly to Pakistan [cf. Obama and his mother at  the Hilton Hotel Lahore 1981] and Afghanistan to attend military training camps,[2] and is also believed to have spent time in Israel. In 2001 Khan was alleged to have learned bomb-making at the Malakand training camp in Pakistan.[7] He is also alleged to have trained withIndonesian terror group Jemaah Islamiyah and to be directly involved with the 2002 Bali bombing.[8]

According to the Israeli newspaper Maariv, Khan travelled to Israel on 19 February 2003, staying only one night and leaving the next day. Maarivreports that he was suspected of having helped to plan the 30 April 2003 suicide bombing of the Mike's Place bar in Tel Aviv which killed three Israelis, carried out by two British citizens of Pakistani descent. The Israeli government allegedly played down the report.[9]

According to Ron Suskind's The One Percent Doctrine, the NSA had been monitoring phone calls and emails between Khan and several Islamic radicals from the United States and England, including Ahmed Omar Abu Ali. Just prior to Khan's planned trip to the US, NSA intercepted email exchanges between him and some of his associates discussing a desire to "blow up synagogues on the East Coast". According to Suskind, the CIAwanted to let Khan into the US so that the FBI could put him under surveillance, but the FBI resisted on grounds that, as one FBI case agent stated, "We just can't take the risk ... he goes up and blows up a temple in Washington." US government officials put Khan on a no-fly list to prevent him from entering the country. Suskind was critical of the decision, which the author suggested tipped him off to the fact that he was known to US authorities and might have caused him to be more cautious with his communication to avoid further surveillance.

British intelligence sources and circumstantial evidence[10] suggested that this theory may have resulted from a confusion between two different Mohammed Khans, although it seems that Suskind stood by his claim.

According to David Leppard in The Sunday Times, Khan was assessed by MI5 in 2004, after his name appeared during an investigation into a plan to detonate a 600-lb truck bomb in London. MI5 concluded that Khan's link to the plotters was indirect, and he was not placed under surveillance.[11] MI5 was later criticised for failing to follow up leads relating to Khan.[12] The service responded to the criticisms.[13] Channel 4 News published what it said were excerpts from the transcript of the tape.[14]

US intelligence officials have said that Khan was known to Mohammed Junaid Babar, who has pleaded guilty in the US toproviding material support to al-Qaeda. Babar, who told investigators that he worked on a plan to blow up pubs, railway stations, and restaurants in the UK, identified Khan as someone he had met in Pakistan.[11]

On 18 July 2005, the Pakistani government released video footage of Khan arriving at Karachi airport on 19 November 2004 with Shehzad Tanweer, another of the London bombers, on Turkish Airlines flight TK 1056. Khan and Tanweer stayed in Pakistan until 8 February 2005, then flew back to London together. A third member of the London group, 18-year-old Hasib Hussain, arrived in Karachi on 15 July 2004 from RiyadhSaudi Arabia, on flight SV714.[15]

The Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System (JPATS), nicknamed "Con Air",[1] is an agency of the federal government of the United States charged with the transportation of persons in legal custody between prisons, detaining centers, courthouses, and other locations. It is the largest prison transport network in the world.[2] Though primarily used by the Federal Bureau of Prisons or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, JPATS also assists military and state law enforcement.

The agency is managed by the United States Marshals Service out of the JPATS headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri.[2] JPATS was formed in 1995 from the merger of the Marshals Service air fleet with that of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. JPATS completes over 350,000 prisoner/alien movements per year.[3] Air fleet operations are located inOklahoma City, Oklahoma, with hubs in Anchorage, AlaskaMesa, 

Arizona;Alexandria, Louisiana; and the Virgin Islands. Additionally, the Federal Transfer Center at Oklahoma City's Will Rogers World Airport was built especially to facilitate prisoner transport on JPATS.

Usually, the airline employs Boeing 727 or McDonnell-Douglas MD-83 aircraft to transport convicts and illegal residents of the United States for extradition. Smaller jets and turboprops are also used to transport individual prisoners who are considered particularly dangerous.
According to the Boeing Jetliner Databook, JPATS operates four Boeing 727s. JPATS also operates an additional four McDonnell Douglas MD-80aircraft.

JPATS aircraft use the ICAO designator DOJ with the callsign JUSTICE.
Immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks, when the Federal Aviation Administration grounded all civilian air service, JPATS was the only non-military air service allowed to continue flying in U.S. airspace.

History and evolution[edit]

Prior to the existence of JPATS, the transport of federal inmates over long distances was complicated. The process required an escort by two U.S. Marshals, accompanying the inmate on a regular passenger airplane. This posed numerous problems, including danger to civilians, a backlog of marshals needed to perform such escorts, and a high taxpayer expense.

In the early 1970s, the U.S. Marshals were offered a transfer from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of a Boeing 727 aircraft. Though no purpose was originally designated for this plane, one official [Kristine Marcy. Field McConnell’s sister] had the idea of using it for the mass transportation of federal inmates. JPATS' predecessor was the National Prisoner Transportation System of the U.S. Marshals Service.[4]
The airline ultimately improved the efficiency of inmate transportation and made the sight of a shackled commercial airline passenger largely a thing of the past. For a plane full of 200 inmates, only 12 marshals are required. Marshals are trained with aircraft emergency procedures very similar to those flight attendants learn to protect the aircraft's occupants.

Today's JPATS fleet has expanded to ten full-sized aircraft.[2] These planes fly a large series of routes that serve nearly every major U.S. city.[citation needed]

The flight schedules are kept secret from the public, and are known only to those directly involved in its operation. Inmates scheduled to fly are given little or no advance notice of their flight, to deter escapes and sabotage, and to prevent harm from outsiders.[citation needed]

Passengers aboard a flight are restrained with handcuffs as well as ankle and waist chains which are double or even triple locked. Those who pose additional danger may be given additional restraints, such as reinforced mittens that completely isolate and almost completely immobilize the hands and face masks to prevent biting and spitting. However due to FAA regulations inmates are not physically restrained to their seats in any way except for seat belts used during takeoff and landing.[citation needed]

Flight and seating arrangements are made carefully with the intent to separate inmates who may conflict with one another. Members of rival prison gangs may be transported on different days to help reduce the risk of an in-flight incident.[citation needed]

Unlike the practice of most jails, male and female inmates fly together on the same planes.[citation needed]

Pop culture references[edit]

Con Air (1997) starring Nicolas Cage was based on the operations on this agency. The name of the film is a reference to the agency's nickname Con Air. The movie portrayed the interior of the plane (a C-123 Provider) as a much steelier, more prison-like environment than a typical JPATS 727, which in reality looks much like any other airliner.

U.S. Marshals (1998) depicted the story of a JPATS flight that crashed during flight and the manhunt for a prisoner who escapes following the crash.

An episode of the cartoon Freakazoid! takes place on a plane spoofing this airline called "Prison Air."

The Unusuals (television show) episode "The Dentist" (2009), Det. Eddie Alvarez asks suspended and suspected felon U.S. Marshall Ben Foster if he will be transporting a prisoner via "JPATS". Marshall Foster appears confused until Det. Alvarez explains that it is the "Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System". Marshall Foster then confirms the prisoner will be transported via JPATS, however he is really breaking the prisoner out of custody after robbing the police precinct of valuable evidence against a dentist.[5]

Jump up^ "Con Air: America's High-Flying Paddy Wagon". 2004-06-03. Retrieved 2012-03-07.

Jump up to:a b c Graves, Lucas (June 2010), "Relocating Prisoners"Wired 18 (6): 148–149 1985-08-20. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
Increasing the local use of the US Marshals Service Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System (JPATS) Ingo Remo Johnson (Author), Publisher: Western Baptist College, January 1, 1994, ASIN: B0006RI4HS”

As Serco's chief executive, Richard White, searched for new business, he pointed out to skeptical potential clients that the company's first job had been to provide the country with a four-minute warning in case of nuclear attack. Because of its strong reputation, Serco could choose the most lucrative opportunities, which were usually the most complex as well. White replaced Serco Chairman George Gray upon his retirement in 1999, and was himself succeeded by former CFO Kevin Beeston. In early 1999, Nomura International, the European division of a Japanese investment bank, established a £1 billion ($1.7 billion) fund along with Serco for the purpose of bidding on and financing large public infrastructure projects. Two major projects coming up for bidding were those for Britain's National Air Traffic Control System and portions of the London Underground

Read more:

Offender tagging: Serco to repay more than £68m in overcharging
Scale of overcharging for electronic tagging of offenders who were not monitored is at least three times higher than thought
Alan Travis, home affairs editor, Thursday 19 December 2013 14.00 GMT
The private outsourcing firm Serco has agreed to repay £68.5m plus VAT in overcharging on its contract to provide electronic tagging of offenders, the justice secretary, Chris Grayling, has disclosed.

The scale of overcharging, which included invoicing for the tagging of offenders who were not being monitored, some of whom were already back in prison or had died, is at least three to four times larger than previously thought. The original figure was thought to be £15m-£20m for the contracts held by both Serco and the private security company G4S, which has yet to reach agreement over how much it will repay.

Both contracts are now the subject of a criminal investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).

Serco has also agreed to repay £2m in past profits on a separate prisoner escort contract after it was found that their staff had been recording prisoners as having been delivered "ready for court" when they were not.

In a move that will further deepen the scandal over the privatisation of justice contracts, Grayling announced to MPs that he had referred two further G4S contracts, involving facilities management for the courts, to the SFO to establish whether any dishonesty had taken place.

The justice secretary told MPs on Thursday that both Serco and G4S, two of the government's largest private-sector suppliers, had withdrawn their bids to be lead providers in the privatisation of the probation service.

A wider Cabinet Office review of the contracts held by Serco and G4S published on Thursday found "potentially significant" errors or irregularities in three payment-by-results contracts for the Department of Work and Pensions work programme to support the long-term unemployed.

The announcement by Grayling is a blow to both companies, which hoped to draw a line under the tagging scandal by reaching full and final agreements and undergoing a process of corporate renewal. Serco told the stock market on Thursday that the cost of its external 
reviews and audits since the scandal was disclosed in July had reached £17m.

Grayling told MPs: "From the outset I made clear that I intended to take robust action to deal with evidence of unacceptable conduct by suppliers under my department's contracts, and to recover any monies overpaid as a result of these practices."

Grayling said the £68.5m would reimburse the government for money owed on the tagging contract and for other costs incurred, such as the cost of the investigation, which included a forensic audit undertaken by the external auditors PwC.

He claimed it was a good deal for the taxpayer, adding: "With all full and final settlements, in the event of criminality being established with material impact, we would look again at our contractual position."

G4S said it continued to "engage constructively" with the Ministry of Justice over the tagging contracts. It said that an extensive review since July of its major contracts had not identified any other significant issues and it did not anticipate that the financial exposure of the two court contracts would affect the company's overall finances.

G4S said it had been advised by the MoJ that it did not have any evidence of dishonesty in relation to the court contracts and nor did G4S.

The decision by Serco and G4S to withdraw as "lead providers" from the competition to privatise 70% of the work of the probation service is a setback to the government's plans to introduce its rehabilitation reforms by the next election. Both companies are regarded as the major players in the criminal justice market and would have been expected to play a significant role in the reforms.

Grayling, who has said he wants to see a greater diversity of private and voluntary sector providers, told MPs he would leave open the possibility that in future both companies might play a supporting role, working with smaller businesses or voluntary sector providers. This would depend on their progress in "achieving corporate renewal".

Frances Crook, of the Howard League for Penal Reform, said the withdrawal of the companies as prime contractors for probation "must be the death-knell for the government's dangerous gamble with justice privatization".

She said: "The coalition's plan to sell off probation has succeeded only in destabilising the public probation service, which has served the public well for more than 100 years. We hope that at the eleventh hour, this excellent service can now be saved."

The shadow justice secretary, Sadiq Khan, said the firms should have been barred from any more justice contracts in July when the scandal came to light.

"Outrageously, instead of ministers grasping the nettle, it has been left to G4S and Serco to rule themselves out of contracts, a decision neither company should ever have been left to take," he said. "David Cameron's probation privatisation gamble risks turning into a disaster. It is disgraceful they are going ahead and still allowing both companies to play a supporting role."

Alastair Lyons, Serco's chairman, said the company was pleased to be making strong progress in rebuilding the confidence of the government as a customer.

"The contract issues that were identified should never have happened and we apologise unreservedly for them," he said. "We are doing everything in our power to make sure that such issues cannot reoccur anywhere in our business around the world. Our objective is to deliver excellent public services with openness and transparency, and I believe the actions we are taking will support this now more than ever."”

Welcome to the Serco Americas Emergency Web-site.  The purpose of this web-site is to provide Serco employees with a pre-positioned web communication resource that may be used during an emergency event if other web resources are disrupted.   

If an emergency event occurs, Serco employees should visit our primary web communication resource, the Serco OurWorld-NA Intranet Portal at

If the OurWorld-NA Portal is disrupted, this site, will be activated.  Employees should visit this site and view the Emergency Information page for the latest news, instructions and emergency event information.


The government shutdown has ended.  Starting Thursday, October 17, 2013, all Serco employees should report to work as usual.

There will be no further updates posted here regarding the government shutdown.”  


PresidentialField Mandate

Abel Danger Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at