McConnell believes that Serco ran WWII a crossed-keys blackmail racket out of the Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel in Bermuda and further claims that former U.K. Minister of Defence Nicholas Soames told Baginski to equip Obama agents in the Sheraton Plaza and Boeing HQ in Chicago with red-switch hacker keys for the stealth hijacking of MH 370 on March 8, 2014.
#1934: Marine Links Michelle Obama Crossed Keys hijack to Serco Air Force One, MI-3 Red Switch Sheraton
Re-creating Flight 370 cockpit scenario
CHILLING: [Obama's] NSA Spying Expands to Hotel Rooms
The Society of the Crossed Keys
BY JOSEPH SIPALANAPRIL 23, 2014UPDATED: APRIL 23, 2014 08:47 PM
KUALA LUMPUR, April 23 — Malaysia expects to finalise by next week the list of members on the independent team of experts commissioned by Putrajaya to carry out an extensive probe on the disappearance of flight MH370, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today.
The acting Transport Minister said Cabinet approved the formation of the team earlier this morning, and it is now down to the committee chaired by his deputy Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi to formally appoint the experts to the panel.
“The main purpose of the international team is to evaluate and investigate and determine the actual cause of the accident so that similar accidents can be avoided,” he told a press conference here.
“It, however, will not cover the criminal aspects of the case, which come under the purview of the Royal Malaysian Police,” he added.
Hishammuddin explained that the team, which will be appointed by a special sub-committee chaired by his deputy, will cover three key areas ― the plane's airworthiness, operational aspects related to the plane, and the medical and human factors of those on board.
He said Putrajaya also hopes to recruit experts from Asean member countries, especially Singapore, considering their experience with the SilkAir crash in Palembang, Indonesia that killed all 97 passengers and seven crew members in 1997.
On the proposed updated memorandum of understanding between Malaysia and Australia ― which is currently leading the search for the missing Boeing 777-200 in the southern Indian Ocean ― Hishammuddin said they are still going over the terms with Australian authorities.
He said he will likely reveal the full details of the MoU jointly with Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC) chief Angus Houston in Perth, but would not commit to a date.
“When I go to Perth depends very much on the MoU we are discussing with Angus, and I would personally like to be there when we move to the next phase... but we need to get through the remaining 20 per cent first which will be done over the next few days,” Hishammuddin said, referring to the ongoing deep sea search operation involving the Bluefin-21 autonomous submersible.
On the progress of the search for MH370, Hishammuddin said the Bluefin-21 on loan from the United States has so far scoured 80 per cent of the undersea search area, which covers a 10-kilometre radius and is expected to complete its 10th dive soon.
Search teams on board 10 military aircraft and 12 ships, however, have had to withdraw due to bad weather that has been deemed “potentially hazardous”.
Despite the suspension of today’s search efforts, Hishammuddin gave his assurance that the search and recovery (SAR) operation will not stop.
The minister noted that Malaysia has already approached various parties that may have the necessary expertise to assist in plans to intensify the deep sea search for the plane, having already discussed the matter with national oil giant Petronas, which he said has responded positively.
“What is certain is that the search continues. In our effort to continue the search, I must reiterate that the families should not listen to speculations that the SAR will end, because what we are doing is instead intensifying our efforts though it will be more focussed on deep sea search and this needs specific assets that are being identified,” he said.
It has now been 47 days since the Beijing-bound Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared from the radar in the pre-dawn hours of March 8.
There were 239 passengers and crew ― more than half of them Chinese nationals ― aboard the plane which is believed to have ended up somewhere at the bottom of the southern Indian Ocean, some 2,000km west of Perth, Australia.
There has so far not been any debris found related to the plane despite a long list of possible leads discovered over the past month-and-a-half.
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/international-team-probing-mh370-to-be-finalised-next-week-hishammuddin-say#sthash.Jv2d24uZ.dpuf”
McConnell has been directed by Abel Danger Global to serve as expert witness to plaintiffs who may to wish to sue for damages in re Serco’s alleged use of Sheraton crossed-keys red-switch hit and triage teams to hack the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot and take the MH 370 passengers to destinations apparently authorized in FLASH OVERRIDE signals from man-in-the-middle attackers or the President of the United States Barack Obama, or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Martin Dempsey.
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation