Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#1944: Marine Links Serco 370 Sim-In-The-Middle to Obama Crossed-Keys Red Switch Hack

Plum City – ( United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Serco director Maureen Baginski’s alleged use of a simulator in the March 8 man-in-the-middle attack on the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot of MH Flight 370, to a Crossed-Keys hack into Barack Obama's Flash Override privileges over the Serco-operated Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN).

In the context of the Tas Times article (see link at Prequel 2) and yesterday's slide in Serco shares, McConnell – a 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot with 23,000 hours of safety – plans to publish a video by Friday (May 2) to show how Serco could use a simulator for a man-in-the-middle attack on the Boeing 777-200 of Flight 370.

McConnell expects his Serco Sim-in-the-Middle video to display the probable route for Flight 370 flown by the Obama Crossed-Keys Red Switch hackers who apparently executed a Cat III C landing on the British Indian Ocean Territory of Diego Garcia and triggered a phony search arc over 10,000 km long!

#1942: Marine Links Boeing Uninterruptible 370 Hijack to Serco’s Sheraton Crossed Keys Red Switch, CATSA uFly Toronto Hack 

Prequel 2:
Where is it? MH370 Flight To Be Simulated

Sinking fast in a Boeing 777 simulator - Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Costs soar as MH370 search drags on, with U.S. [Obama’s Crossed Keys Red Switch Hackers] poised to pass the buck
SYDNEY — Reuters
Published Wednesday, Apr. 30 2014, 9:58 AM EDT
Last updated Wednesday, Apr. 30 2014, 10:08 AM EDT

With the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 entering a new, much longer phase, the countries involved must decide how much they are prepared to spend on the operation and what they stand to lose if they hold back.

The search is already set to be the most costly in aviation history and spending will rise significantly as underwater drones focus on a larger area of the seabed that Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said on Monday could take six to eight months to search.

Globe and Mail Update Apr. 28 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Video: Big changes in the hunt for missing Malaysia flight MH370

WRECKAGE Searchers dismiss possibility wreckage in Bay of Bengal is from MH370 
MH370 Hunt moves in new direction after search teams find no trace of missing plane
SEARCH MH370 search likely to last for years, U.S. official says
Video: Malaysia vows to keep Looking for jet 
Big data means big savings in this precious resource 
Video: Black box locator is days away from new search zone 
Video: 'No time limit' on plane hunt: Australian prime minister

But despite U.S. President Barack Obama publicly promising to commit more assets, the United States appears keen to begin passing on the costs of providing sophisticated sonar equipment that will form the backbone of the expanded hunt. 

That means Australia, China and Malaysia – the countries most closely involved in the operation – look set to bear the financial and logistical burden of a potentially lengthy and expensive search.

“We’re already at tens of millions. Is it worth hundreds of millions?” a senior U.S. defense official told Reuters last week. “I don’t know. That’s for them to decide.” He made it clear that Washington was intent on spending less from now on, making it the first major donor country to scale back its financial commitment to the search. “We’re not going to pay to perpetually use the equipment on an indefinite basis. Basically from here on out – starting next week or so – they need to pick up the contract,” he said.

At least $44-million was spent on the deployment of military ships and aircraft in the Indian Ocean and South China Sea in the first month of the search, about the same as was spent on the whole underwater search for Air France’s Flight 447, which crashed into the Mid-Atlantic in 2009.

The Malaysian jetliner carrying 239 people disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing more than seven weeks ago, and huge surface and underwater searches have failed to solve the mystery of what happened

That mystery has major implications for airline manufacturers such as Boeing, which builds the 777 model that crashed and is awaiting a verdict as to what went wrong. Malaysia is leading an investigation into the crash, but Australia has a key role in coordinating the hunt since the plane is believed to have crashed in its search and rescue zone.

Abbott said finding any wreckage on the ocean surface was now highly unlikely and Australia would forge ahead with the upcoming phase of the search despite it likely costing $60-million Australian ($55.69-million).

He added that while private companies under contract to Australia would soon be taking over from the military assets dispatched in the wake of the crash, he would be “seeking some appropriate contribution from other nations.”

Malaysia has repeatedly said cost is not an issue, but with searchers once again facing a potentially vast stretch of ocean, it acknowledged on Wednesday that money was up for discussion.

“I will be going to Australia to discuss the next phase. As we go into deep sea search it’s important that cost is discussed and we’ll discuss with all stakeholders,” Defence Minister and Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein told reporters. 

“Hopefully by next week we will announce the cost sharing. But we won’t know what the cost will be until we decide where we’re going to search, what assets we will use and who will deploy those assets.”

Some safety experts fear the financial wrangling could take longer than expected and frustrate the next phase of operations.

“This risks delaying the next phase of the search. They need a new plan and they basically have to start from scratch,” an international search veteran said, asking not to be named.

The two-year search for Air France 447 was only completed after bitter rows over a cash crisis that saw searchers trade down to a cheaper ship, while accepting indirect contributions from planemaker Airbus and the airline.

The unprecedented donations of €8-million each had to be handled via specially created funds to avoid seeming to tarnish the probe’s independence, and experts say the delicacy of dividing up funding for the MH370 probe may be even greater. 

At least 153 of the flight’s passengers were Chinese citizens, putting pressure on authorities there to keep up the search as distraught family members demand answers. China has not addressed what portion of the funding it is prepared to take on as the search moves into the new phase.

“On the specific questions you just asked [about money], we will maintain communication and coordination with the Australian and Malaysian sides,” said Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang.

A Western diplomat based in Beijing who has closely followed the case said that there was huge domestic pressure to find the aircraft, and for China to be the country which does so.

“China has made such a show of looking for the plane and so the pressure at home is enormous,” the diplomat said. “They’ve set expectations so high.” 

 Some of that pressure is being shifted onto Malaysia, which is desperate to limit the damage the missing flight has done to its international profile as a modern, successful Asian state.

“The Malaysian government will find the money for this search. The country’s reputation is at stake and you don’t want to risk that,” a source there involved in the search said.

Australia has a strong diplomatic incentive to provide funding, a former government official with foreign policy experience said, as the relationship with Malaysia is more valuable than the costs it is likely to incur.

Regardless of whether the plane is found, the official said, the kind of personal relationships that are forged during a crisis of this kind are seen as diplomatically advantageous.

Down the road, it could try to cash in on goodwill on issues including Malaysia’s role as a transit country for asylum seekers coming to Australia by boat or getting better treatment for Australian tourists detained on drug charges in Malaysia.”

Abel Danger Say's: "The Show Must Go On" - Tasmanian Times - Malaysia’s Flight MH370 - Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot (BUAP) - US Marshal Service Airline: JPATS (Con Air)

Exclusive: MH370 Flight To Be Simulated

Dear Editor,

I became aware of TT after the unfortunate incident involving MH370 and the failure by all parties to find any evidence that it crashed, ditched, or was destroyed in the air — which leads me to a Sherlockian-type conclusion that “once eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth”. I understand that the leadership at your outlet believes in the Truth and I am one of the public faces of a Global Private Intelligence Agency that believes all citizens of the world are entitled to the truth.

It is my pleasure and mandate to fly the same profile in a B777 simulator in the next 60 hours at a location that will be published immediately after filming is ‘in the can’. What you can anticipate being filmed is a routine and professional departure from Kuala Lumpur, routine climb, level off and progress to BIDOT intersection. At that point an outside entity will CRAM “Leg 2” into the FMS and the simulator will begin a turn to 280 degrees and will fly for over 30 minutes with me as the Captain and a person in the First Officer seat capable of doing nothing to regain control of the simulator. In keeping with the Australian simulator and the CNN Canadian simulator our time in the device will be one hour or less. At the end of the demonstration the B777 will Autoland on Diego Garcia and come to a routine and safe stop on the runway centerline. At that point we may film a debriefing to answer any questions and it is my current belief that a YouTube of the event will be up before midnight, Washington DC/New York time.

Field McConnell”

CNN Flight Simulator Reports on Flight MH 370 using our simulator 

We have been helping CNN with their investigative reporting of the missing flight MH370. CNN has been filming in our simulator recreating scenarios to answer many questions of what could have happened to the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 flight. Our prayers go out to the families of the missing crew and passengers.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) was a scheduled international passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing that lost contact with air traffic control on 8 March 2014 at 01:20 less than an hour after takeoff. At 07:24, Malaysia Airlines (MAS) reported the flight as missing. The aircraft, a Boeing 777-200ER, was carrying 12 Malaysian crew members and 227 passengers from 14 nations. 

A multinational search and rescue effort, later reported as the largest in history, was initiated in the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea Within a few days, this was extended to include the Strait of Malacca and Andaman Sea. On 15 March, based on military radar data and radio “pings” between the aircraft and an Inmarsat satellite, investigators concluded that it had first headed west across the Malay Peninsula, then continued on a northern or southern track for approximately seven hours. The search in the South China Sea was abandoned. Three days later the Australian Maritime Safety Authority began searching the southern part of the Indian Ocean.

uFly Simulator
1535 Meyerside Dr. Unit 6 
Mississauga ON L5T 1M9
Tuesday - Friday
12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

[British Company Serco – under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office in the United Kingdom for Crossed Key tagging of prisoners – operates Defense Red Switch Network for United States!] … Building a State-of-the-Practice Data Communications Network To create a state-of-the-practice data communications network required Serco to engineer different solutions for each of the AFSCN’s [Air Force Satellite Control Network] unique locations. Each ground station around the world had to be surveyed in order to develop detailed installation plans, project support agreements and testing plans.

Furthermore, to assure communications reliability between the ground station and the operational control nodes, Serco also had to conduct a complete circuit testing exercise.

After completing the survey, Serco’s team continued with their due diligence, for developing and implementing a state-of-the-practice solution, by conducting circuit, system verification and integration, installation and checkout testing for each of the ground stations, including those located at Diego Garcia, in British Indian Ocean Territory, the Royal Air Force Base in Oakhanger, England [functions treasonously transferred to Airbus] and the Anderson AFB, in Guam.

In developing this enhanced voice and data communications network, Serco’s team engineered and implemented an ATM backbone and secure voice system for each of the AFSCN ground stations. The installed network was based on a Wide Area Network (WAN) architecture utilizing IP based network capabilities and proprietary secure communication technologies such as KG-75s, KG-84S and KIV-7s. Serco ensured Defense Red Switch Network connectivity and operations throughout the AFSCN.”

McConnell has been directed by Abel Danger Global to offer expert witness services to plaintiffs who may wish to sue for damages in re Serco’s apparent use of a simulator in the man-in-the-middle attack on MH Flight 370 and the Crossed Keys hack into Obama’s Red Switch Network.

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at