McConnell claims that his Con Air sister, Kristine Marcy, and Baginski partnered with the London Company of Virginia investee, Corrections Corp of America, and the U.S. Marshals in 1994 to operate isolated Air Force bases, including Diego Garcia, as rendition/torture centers where bodies were used later for spot fixing at crime scenes linked to the false-flag attacks of 9/11 and 7/7.
McConnell alleges that the former RCAF E/W pilot Russell Williams used Serco Uninterruptible Final Approach software for Cat IIIc landings of planes carrying Baginski body bags at Camp Mirage in the United Arab Emirates and he notes that the psychopath Williams appears to have run a child-porn blackmail ring with SOS Children’s Villages and the Office of the Canadian Governor General.
Prequel 1: Abel Danger Checkmates Emirates Airline - Boeing UNINTERRUPTIBLE AUTOPILOT - Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) - Hull Losses - Hacking Autopilots - Three Layers of Security Violated - Backdoor on Honeywell - Malicious Capture
MH370 Likely On Autopilot Before Crash
“Australia: MH370 likely on autopilot with unresponsive crew in flight's final stage By Jethro Mullen and Pamela Boykoff, CNN updated 6:11 PM EDT, Thu June 26, 2014 (CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 likely flew into the southern Indian Ocean on autopilot with an unresponsive crew, Australian authorities said Thursday, divulging new details about what they believe happened during the missing plane's final hours.
The information emerged as officials announced a southward shift, as expected, in the underwater search for the Boeing 777, which disappeared March 8 with 239 people on board. Searchers have found no trace of the jetliner or its passengers, making the case probably the biggest mystery in aviation history and leaving the families of those on board bereft of answers.
The Australian officials said they believe the plane was on autopilot throughout its journey over the Indian Ocean until it ran out of fuel. They cited the straight track on which the aircraft flew, according to electronic "handshakes" it periodically exchanged with satellites. "It is highly, highly likely that the aircraft was on autopilot, otherwise it could not have followed the orderly path that has been identified through the satellite sightings," Australian Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss told reporters in Canberra.
In a report explaining the change in search area, Australian authorities suggested that Flight 370's crew may have been in an "unresponsive" state, possibly caused by a lack of oxygen. That scenario "appeared to best fit the available evidence for the final period of MH370's flight," the report said, citing previous air accidents in which crews had been rendered unresponsive by a lack of oxygen, also known as hypoxia.
But it cautioned that the assumption was "made for the purposes of defining a search area and there is no suggestion that the investigation authority will make similar assumptions." The Australian officials declined to talk about the causes behind Flight 370's errant flight path, saying those are questions for the Malaysian authorities in charge of the overall investigation. And they said they weren't sure exactly when the autopilot had been turned on.
'Most likely place'
Their disclosure that a computer rather than a human was most likely steering the plane during its final hours adds a little more detail to the largely obscured picture of what took place that March night.
But the key questions of why the passenger jet flew dramatically off its intended route -- from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing -- and where exactly it ended up remain unanswered.
The next phase of the underwater search aims to resolve at least one of those issues.
Truss said an international team of experts had chosen the 60,000-square-kilometer zone, an area roughly the size of West Virginia, after going over all the available data.
"This site is the best available and most likely place where the aircraft is resting," he said. He warned, though, that the operation to comb the sea floor in the area, which has never been fully mapped, would be "very challenging and complex."
"We could be fortunate and find it in the first hour, or the first day," he said. "But it could take another twelve months."
Biggest search in history
The hunt for the plane has already become "biggest search operation in history, covering 4.5 million square kilometers of ocean surface," Truss said.
During the early phase of the search, aircraft and ships scoured vast stretches of the surface of the southern Indian Ocean but found no debris from Flight 370.
Pings initially thought to be from the missing plane's flight recorders led to a concentrated underwater search that turned up nothing.
Last week, a group of independent experts -- using satellite data publicly released in May -- said it thought the missing aircraft was hundreds of miles southwest of the previous underwater search site.
Doubts among families
"It is encouraging that the Australian leadership has taken a very methodical and rigorous approach to redefining the search area, but is it still different than some of the other outside experts had defined," said Sarah Bajc, whose partner, Philip Wood, was on board the missing plane.
She said she couldn't reconcile the differences between the analyses.
"We don't trust that the officials are being forthright with the information," she said. The next underwater search will be broadly in an area where planes and vessels had already looked for debris on the surface of the water, Truss said. It's roughly 1,800 kilometers off the coast of Western Australia.
Two ships have already started mapping the ocean floor of the area, a process that will take about three months.
The underwater search, which will rely on the ships' maps, is expected to begin in August. It will be led by a private contractor that Australian authorities will appoint.
Malaysia will contribute equipment to the search effort, including vessels and towed sonar systems, Truss said.
For families of the missing, a hole in the clouds, an empty space on earth”
“MDA Wins Key U.S. Aviation Contract [for Serco selected flight paths with prime contractor Canadian Commercial Corporation]
May 3, 2001 Richmond, B.C. - MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. (TSE: MDA) announced today the company has been awarded a contract by the United States Air Force to develop a system to be used by specialists at Air Force bases to design Instrument Approach Procedures (IAPs).
IAPs are published instructions to pilots specifying a series of aircraft maneuvers that must be executed for the aircraft to transition safely from an en route airway to a runway final approach when flying by instruments. MDA's system ingests digital terrain and elevation data, air navigation data (such as the locations of navigation aids, runways, buildings and towers) to build and display a virtual model of the physical environment surrounding an airport. It then develops the complex surfaces that define a safe approach corridor for any of the dozens of IAP variants, and determines whether any of the defined surfaces are penetrated by terrain or man-made obstacles. It flags these incursions to the operator, who can quickly modify the approach procedure through a drag-and-drop user interface.
This initial award, valued at $2.9 million (CDN), consists of a fixed price element to develop, integrate, and test the system. The next phase will include installation, government testing, and operator training. The contract includes an option for the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to adapt the system for their needs. The U.S. Air Force also has options to field the successful system at up to 108 air bases around the world, and to award T&M support contracts for up to 8 years. MDA plans to team up with Air Navigation Data (AND) of Ottawa to offer a custom solution, based on AND's "Final Approach" product.
MDA President and CEO Daniel Friedmann said: "This is a significant project for MDA that has the potential to improve the safety of air transportation for many other air forces and civil aviation authorities world wide."
Related web sites:
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: (604) 231-2215
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Thursday, May 3, 2001
Source: MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.”
“NEWS RELEASE Air Navigation Data’s Final Approach® Software Supports the Canadian Forces Haitian Earthquake Relief Flights
(Ottawa, Ontario – April 21, 2010) Air Navigation Data can now reveal that its software, Final Approach, was a vital tool to support the Canadian Forces rapid response to the human suffering in Haiti following the recent devastating earthquake. Final Approach was used to rapidly develop instrument approach procedures for Jacmel airport where none existed before. This airport, undamaged in the quake, was previously a fair-weather only airport. The new instrument approach procedures permit the Canadian Forces CC-130 Hercules cargo aircraft and CH-146 Griffin helicopters to operate when the weather is less than ideal, allowing relief flights to continue in all but the worst weather.
“We are glad that we were able to support the Haitian relief efforts of the Canadian Forces,” said John Ainsworth, President of Air Navigation Data. “We understand how important it is to their mission to be able to operate reliably, regardless of the weather.” Final Approach is a fully integrated software application that automates the design of instrument approach procedures. These procedures are used by pilots to navigate their aircraft towards a landing when the weather prevents them from seeing the ground. The automation in Final Approach provides a 97% increase in efficiency with greater precision than ever available before.
Air Navigation Data has been providing specialized software to assist airspace designers since 1995.”
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation