Attention CEO Tim Clark of Emirates:
The FLOW CHART alluded to is an image attached to this post. We have copied the five tough questions we would suggest Malaysia should have asked of Boeing after my visit to Kuala Lumpur of 17-20 April, 2014.
1. Can the QRS 11 control the flight of a BHUAP FBW airliner?
2. Have you and/or Honeywell embedded BHUAP, as per your public statement on 3 March 2007, hidden as your patented unauthorized flight detector within the AIMS software, which can be deployed from outside of the aircraft to remove power from the cockpit thus denying Pilot Authority, leaving the AIMS to directly control the ACE’s and flight surfaces through the embedded FCC as per Autopilot instruction, just like Honeywell has stated they have been researching with Airbus for years before 9/11, or like this diagram you drew up for the patent?
3. Have you fixed the loophole whereby the AIMS can be accessed through the Mode-S Transponder?
4. Why did you not consult the US pilots like Honeywell has done in the EU about the hijack patent?
5. Did you upset Lufthansa by telling them about these patented un-optional extras, and did you tell MAS the same when they purchased the 777’s in good faith?
Attention: Tim Clark of Emirates - Five Critical Questions - QRS11 - Honeywell Embedded BHUAP
I believe a response might be either a blatant lie or an uncomfortable silence. After asking Boeing these questions, Emirates and Malaysia might ask the same 5 questions of ALPA experts specifically President Lee Moak and apparent Legal Experts Suzanne Kalfus and James Johnson who withheld this information from Judge Rosemary M. Collyer the Judge who erred when she dismissed my Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) based on what I suggest was an ALPA FRAUD UPON THE COURT. That fraud has resulted in Hull Losses of Air France 447, the Sukhoi Superjet Indonesia 2012 and now the 'overdue' MH370 which I believe landed at Diego Garcia at 0651 Kuala Lumpur time, 8 March, 2014 during a 72 hour shutdown of the transient alert operation at FJDG.
The image above has been shared with MAS, Malaysia and ALPA as well as with Michael Huerta of FAA and David Tochen of NTSB.
I hope this information will help Emirates Airline continue to have safe operations with the world’s largest B777 fleet.
If I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to call, write, email or visit our Global Ops Office in Plum City, Wisconsin.
We will dedicate our radio show of Friday, June 27, 2014 to the global exposure and explanation of this communication between Abel Danger, Emirates, MAS, FAA, NTSB and ALPA. Serco will also be copied as they trained both the Malaysian ATC folks and Australian SAR folks who participated in the WILD GOOSE CHASE.
Global Ops Director
Abel Danger Global Intel Agency
+001 715 307 8222
Plum City WI 54761