Saturday, July 19, 2014

MH17 all but completely proven to be Flight 370

Source: Jim Stone Freelance

July 18 2014

Military Commander: Passengers dead long before plane took off

The bodies were dead for days before the flight, and smelling of rot, according to a top military commander at the scene – which would be expected if they were actually from Flight 370. They would have been loaded on the plane dead to make sure no one could speak about what went on.

From Associated Press:

MOSCOW – A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash – suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off. The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

My comment: This strongly supports MH370 as being the real shootdown plane, with all passengers dead long before and probably being taken off of ice and loaded into the plane for final disposal. If a body is already dead before a crash, crash damage will not show up the same way it will with live bodies. This is probably why so many of the bodies in the wreckage do not show serious burns or blood. A good example of this effect is to take a piece of chicken and throw it in a hot pan for a few seconds. If you remove it from the hot pan within a short time, it will look totally uncooked. Yet if you put your hand on that hot pan for even half a second, it will be badly burned, and show it. Live flesh shows injury easily because of the way living cells respond to injury. If the bodies were dead for days and possibly loaded onto the plane well chilled, it would explain a lot about their relatively undamaged appearance in the wreckage.

Additionally, MH17 returned immediately to normal flight schedules after this shootdown, and I beg the question HOW if a real MH17 plane was lost. The only incomplete flight is the shootdown flight. Flight 370 was canceled for weeks after the jet supporting it disappeared; why not the same scenario for MH17 if it really did get shot down? Answer: The shot down plane was the disposal of Flight 370, being reported as MH17 to cover it up, thus leaving MH17 in a position to return to normal immediately. Dead men tell no tales? Perhaps if they are NOT LOADED ONTO A PLANE ROTTEN.

As I suspected, MH17 is NOT supposed to overfly eastern Ukraine

MH17 flies over western Ukraine because the curvature of the earth makes flying over a small portion of western Ukraine the shortest route. And I calculated that, only to be put off by a piece of disinfo which showed the flight path accomodating this "shootdown". MH17 indeed does not fly a straight line by appearances on a map, but it also does not curve extremely far east – as now shown on disinfo sites to accomodate the "official" story. And someone else nailed this, and it ended up in my mailbox:

Yonatan said:

If it was MH17 that was shot down over Torez, it was 200 km north of its published route. It doesn't fly over the eastern land border between Ukraine and Russia. It crosses the Ukrainian coast at Berdyansk to fly over the Sea of Azov towards Primorsko-Akhtarsk.

What time was it allegedly shot down? How come it disappeared from trackers in western Ukraine and appears to have traveled about 1000 km into eastern Ukraine, some 200 km off route, without being challenged by Ukrainian authorities?

Hmmm very odd, in the time taken to send my earlier message and to compose this update, FlightAware's data has been updated to show the aircraft in eastern Ukraine. Fortunately I have earlier screenshots of both before and after FlightAware data.

A new data entry for 2:19 puts it at 48.1N 38.5E roughly around Donetsk / Torez. There is no data for the intervening hour. Why was it so far off route? What was the reason for the lack of tracking data? All the earlier MH17 flights I have checked route even further south.

Something's fishier than a barrel full of rotting fish.

MY COMMENT: YEP. AS FISHY AS MISSING FLIGHT 370. I knew it! Eastern Ukraine is NOT the correct flight path for the real MH17, which is why MH17 is now flying perfectly on schedule again! A different 777 was used for this. UPDATE: This got expunged and no longer exists. I suggest people verify for themselves: Flight MH17 DOES NOT GO TO WHERE THIS SHOOTDOWN HAPPENED, NOT EVEN WITHIN 175 KILOMETERS OF WHERE IT HAPPENED. I called this on day one, only to be railroaded by B.S. put up ahead of time to no doubt stifle any search for the flight path for MH17. That alone is a smoking gun: this was set up well in advance.

My estimation of earth curvature had MH17 passing over a very small portion of western Ukraine, never getting within 250 km of Russia. I sure would like to see the published route, but the page it was on has BEEN REMOVED. Censorship is ruling the day, more so with this than any other event so far.

Selective censorship of MH17 coverage speaks volumes

Whoever controls the internet is swapping out screen captures I have posted with alternative images that have completely different file names and are not even on my server. I cannot stop this from happening; if anything conflicts, the text will have to do. This is HUGE, and the swap-outs have been done to linked tweets, linked testimony of witnesses, and screen captures which strongly indicate that MH17 never took off on July 17, and therefore a different plane had to have been used. This would slam dunk the 100 dead AIDS doctors story, which I think is BOGUS.

I seriously think the 100 dead doctors story is disinfo; in fact, I am going to CALL IT. However, it is going to be huge, so I have to at least mention it: 100 top AIDS researchers were on Flight MH17 – but keep in mind that counter-stories that are really likely to go viral will be launched to muddy the waters with anything such as the downing of Flight 370. I would be aware of this but skeptical. 100 doctors? HOW BIG IS THAT CONFERENCE, IF IT STUFFED 100 DOCTORS FROM A SMALL COUNTRY ONTO A SINGLE PLANE, DAYS BEFORE THE CONFERENCE? I CALL B.S. from that alone!

Pa Namby wrote:

"... of air crashes. No images of people asking for fate, complaining, crying, etc. Usually the first air disaster coverage is reporting on familiars' reactions. I have seen nothing... have you?"

My response: Good point. The families of Flight 370 already did that!

One huge problem is that Flight MH17 resumed as usual, with the only missing flight being the shootdown, which by itself is very strange considering the nature of the shootdown. Flight 370 was canceled for weeks, so I beg the question why MH17 continued without a hiccup if it really had been shot down. But since the report about the doctors and the AIDS conference is in the rounds, I at least have to mention it, though I doubt it. There is too much other evidence to the contrary, such as that MH17 IS ALREADY ON SCHEDULE AGAIN.

Here is the most heavily censored event, and the background on it:

Fighter jet escorts reveal the real story: FINAL – Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing #MH17

Immediately after the shootdown, foreign people entered the control tower at Kiev Borispol Airport which was monitoring Flight MH17 and removed the normal workers and started doing their jobs. These "replacements by force" were obviously put there to front the official story. The normal control tower staff then reported the presence of two fighter jet escorts, via Twitter. These tweets were subsequently removed by Twitter. However, the normal tower staff has successfully gotten through to various honest news outlets such as THIS ONE, which has had this link vanish from this site for some readers. If the link is not visible, check back later and I will have a capture here. If these people successfully speak, the fact that "MH17" was under fighter jet escort will not be buried by Twitter or any replacement staff.

Flight departure times are inconsistent, and one major web site showed MH17 as canceled on the 17th.

If Flight MH17 really took off, it would have had an agreed-upon departure time. But three news outlets released three different departure times, which strongly indicates the flight never happened and a different 777 was shot down. And anyone could safely bet the now zio zombie Ukraine would dispose of Flight 370 for a military perk from the U.S.

It is highly probable that Flight 370 was substituted out, zombie-flown either via remote by both fighter jets or by pre-programmed autopilot with the transponder programmed to identify it as MH17, with all original passengers aboard and possibly other undesirables, and then shot down by the fighter jet escorts. Buk missiles produce a very noticeable plume, and no one documented any. In the day of cell phone cams, I would say zero documentation of something so noticeable means no missile launch. This points the finger at the fighter jet escorts, which have always been completely scrubbed from the mainstream media and would do the dirty work at an altitude too high for any witnesses. And with Ukraine now operating as a zio proxy state, any investigation of the debris will be carried out "appropriately".

Obviously this is all guessing, but when we have an established media that is well proven to do nothing but lie with events such as this, a guess is better than practically anything the media would spew. One unanswered question is how the originating airport could be kept quiet about this, BUT if an intermediate tower not associated with the initial takeoff could be silenced about what they saw, and this was a very important psy op, I am certain the correct arrangements would be made at the originating location to keep a lid on this, which leaves the only other venue of proof being one documented cancellation on a flight tracker site, and numerous media errors regarding departure time.

If a departure for MH17 happened, only ONE time would be logged, yet within a short time I found THREE: at 14 minutes, 15 minutes, and 31 minutes past the hour (compensate yourself for time zone). This inconsistency is practically bulletproof evidence no flight departure time was ever actually recorded: if a real departure had happened, all news sources would have the same departure time. This has all been preserved on this site in other posts farther down the page; they cannot go back and change them and get away with it.

So what actually happened, as far as I see it?

The originating tower was re-staffed at least temporarily with people who would keep a secret about what really went on at the airport. Flight 370 was remote-flown or flown out via pre-programmed autopilot with a transponder identifying it as MH17. It then received two fighter jet escorts when far enough away from the originating airport to not arouse suspicion, and these fighter escorts for the most part stayed close enough to conceal their radar signature and provide "pilot feedback" from pilot-absent zombie-flown Flight 370. At the appropriate time, it was shot down.

HOW APPROPRIATE WAS THE TIMING OF THIS SHOOTDOWN? So appropriate, it perfectly corresponded with the start of a massive Israeli ground assault on Gaza to divert public attention to something else. That is the FINAL red flag here: it is such a huge red flag, it blocks out the sky above all other reasons.

So, in short: MH370 was disposed of because it had to be gotten rid of, and it was done in a way that diverted news away from a huge assault on Gaza, and as a bonus gave Russia a black eye. Milk it every way they can, by way of deception thou shalt do war, and though obviously none of this will ever be "officially" documented, the logic certainly fits.

And a final nail: MH17 is proceeding as normal, with normal flights THE DAY AFTER. When MH370 vanished, that route was canceled FOR WEEKS. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Is anyone out there really stupid enough to believe business as usual would resume the next scheduled flight after a genuine loss of an aircraft that flies anywhere near a war zone? That next scheduled flight is LANDING IN MALAYSIA THE DAY AFTER, ON SCHEDULE, AS I WRITE THIS, and I beg the question WHY. Is anyone out there gullible enough to buy the notion of business as usual after a genuine unexpected shootdown, or perhaps more importantly, the loss of two IDENTICAL 777 aircraft from the SAME AIRLINE within four months? FIGURE THE ODDS.

For the information hounds out there, Nodisinfo retracted their hoax report, most likely on word that the bodies were dead long before the flight took off, which explained too many of the anomalies they noted.

July 19 coverage starts here

Do not forget Gaza, which this shootdown was in part used for to occupy the news with something else

AIDS microbiologists on MH17 story a HOAX!

As I suspected, when a major Australian paper reported that 100 top AIDS researchers were on MH17, the story was a hoax. As it turns out, the official airline serving the conference is Emirates Airlines, which is offering steep discounts on air travel to the conference, and is listed as the official airline serving the conference. This puts the 100 dead microbiologists on A SINGLE MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT, that in reality left too early anyway, into the HOAX category: FIGURE THE ODDS.

John wrote: Predictive programming for MH17 on "The Strain"

Hollywood famous Guillermo del Toro directed & wrote the season premiere of "The Strain" which aired on July 13th on FX (Fox-owned network) just 4 days before MH17. In the episode, a BOEING jetliner arrives @ JFK from Europe with everyone dead on board, drained of blood & already decomposing.

My comment: Just like the bodies on crashed "MH17". Also see this: The exact true scenario for 9-11 was released by Fox six months before 9-11; predictive programming has also occurred on other occasions, so this does not surprise me at all.

Alin wrote:

I read your articles, but you never said what happened to the people on the real MH17? Wouldn't it just make another load of bodies to get rid of?

Thank you,


My response:

That is a big mystery we do not have the answer to. However, we do have ONE ANSWER: The bodies were rotten and obviously dead for days. That is what we can go with; lack of answers elsewhere does not change that.

MH17 keeps flying on schedule despite "shootdown"

Something new came in today, which makes me want to once again pop a HUGE question: Why is MH17 flying as if nothing happened after this shootdown, when after Flight 370 vanished, Flight 370 did not resume for WEEKS? The answer is obvious, and that is that the shot-down plane was in fact Flight 370. The rotted bodies prove it, and a HUGE piece of additional information came in today which is another SMOKING GUN:

Tobia wrote:

Wondering what the deal is with the picture that the Dutch man supposedly took at Schiphol before departure, mentioning: "This is how the plane looks like in case it disappears" (or something like that)? You can clearly see part of the serial number on the front landing gear hatch: it says RC, which should be part of the registration number 9M-MRC – an MH17 clone plane that, according to Flightradar24, departed for Kuala Lumpur on the 11th, and since then, no flight at all.

My response:

The plane used for the shootdown was NOT MH17, and this is all a setup. Errors like this are made by psyop teams who forget to factor in every possible variable.

I have a woman writing me saying a friend of a friend was on that plane, and is now missing. And I do not believe it. If military commanders said the bodies were rotten at the moment of the crash, that means dead for days before this shootdown, and no friend of hers was on that plane. It is said dead men tell no tales; but in this case, when they are rotten three hours after takeoff, that statement is a blunder. I hate to sound harsh, but as Glenn Beck, who trashed the Philip Wood report would have it, Philip Wood is now dead. The enemy of all of us resides within the mainstream media.

It has been anounced that because rebels got to the crash first, NO ANALYSIS OF THE CRASH CAN BE DONE.

How convenient. Let me tell you why no analysis can be done. Because Ukraine is totally Zionist-controlled, and they do not want answers getting out. These answers will be provided by serial numbers on all the parts. Flight 370 was a brand spanking new aircraft, at a little under two years old. And it would be impossible to dispose of. You might be able to go through it and rob the aluminum and get that recycled without anyone pegging you; but what about the landing gear, hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, engines, or anything else? Those parts would have been impossible to dispose of, because they are all tracked via serial number, and the serial numbers are all tracked to the plane they came from. The only way to ditch Flight 370 would be to do so in a war zone in a totally controlled puppet state, where you could blame circumstances for the inability to conduct a proper investigation. I guess you could also ditch it at sea; but there are satellites, RUSSIAN SATELLITES, that could nail you doing it.

July 20 2014

DNA proof submitted at least a week too soon proves identification of passengers false

Toni wrote:

Today I picked up my sister who flew in from the Netherlands. She tells me that a team of doctors from the Netherlands went to the crash site and identified people on board as the people who checked in for Flight MH17. Including DNA proof. I told her I doubt that is possible in such a short time.

My response:

DNA identification requires a pre-crash sample to be available for all passengers. There is NO WAY they could have located even ONE pre-crash sample this quickly and then used it to identify even ONE passenger in only two days. The machines may go that fast with really good samples if you start from day one with both samples in the lab; but HOW, with passengers from Malaysia, China, Australia, the Netherlands, and many other places, could that happen? ANSWER: THERE WAS NO DNA IDENTIFICATION – and now that this lie has been spun WAY TOO SOON, THERE NEVER WILL BE. Just like when Israel verifies the DNA of a "suicide bomber" and bulldozes the neighborhood within two hours of a "bombing", such lies are for the foolish. DO NOT be counted among them.

If a super sleuth crack team of experts was deployed and had the best of the best gear ON SITE IN UKRAINE, and a complementary team ready to pounce right on the home of a crash victim, you might see the first true result in FIVE DAYS if they got VERY LUCKY – with most in a week and a half, and many never identified at all because no pre-crash sample was there to be had. Why would there be a rush to report this anyway (true or not), other than to steer public opinion?

With recombinant technology vastly improved over years prior, it might be possible to get a match in two days IF AND ONLY IF at the exact beginning of those two days both samples were available, both samples were very large and of high quality, and both samples went straight into the equipment immediately. But with pre-crash samples needing to be ferreted out from homes and possessions and being of imperfect quality, and the body over a thousand kilometers away, two days is laughably foolish – it simply would never happen.

I say ZERO dead AIDS doctors or live passengers or pilots, and only corpses loaded and flown via remote


And why load diseased corpses into a plane that was going to be shot down in the middle of nowhere? The diseased corpses cargo bay story is absolute crap and that is all there is to it. I am actually angry with Rense for spinning that kind of bunk out of nowhere and/or allowing Yoshi to peddle that crap on such a large venue – as angry as I am for having an Australian newspaper make the same type of lie up about 108 dead doctors, when there is no way ANY doctor has a nose that would have permitted boarding that plane AT ALL. For another example of blatant disinfo, one only needs to look at the report about the 108 dead AIDS researchers on the plane, which was also totally fabricated news from a mainstream Australian newspaper. After this website gutted that lie, the "official" story was changed to the number SIX.

The fact that they used the number SIX is proof that story is also a lie.

Here is a good tip for finding lies or fabricated stories in the news. If the number SIX is used, that is Jewish code for the story highly probably being a fabrication. Six is the favorite Jewish number – it is what they always use – and since it was necessary to come up with a lower number of dead AIDS doctors (a MUCH LOWER NUMBER), the next lie was spun with the number SIX.

If you ever see the number six used to count victims or witnesses or anything else, count on an approximately 90 percent probability that the story is FALSE, especially when obviously the number of doctors on that plane was ZERO. Since there is no air separation between the cargo hold and the main cabin, ONLY CORPSES WERE ON THAT PLANE; NOT ONE LIVE BODY WAS, BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE RUN OFF THAT PLANE IN DISGUST.

HERE IS WHY: In the wreckage, the rotten corpses were not bagged or shielded from their environment IN ANY WAY. This makes the entire notion of having live people, ESPECIALLY DOCTORS WHO MIGHT KNOW THAT SMELL, so preposterous: the truth is, there were no live people on that plane at all.

Bottom line? The shared airspace in the cargo hold and cabin once again supports the entire notion that the shot-down plane really was Flight 370, and it was either autopiloted or remote-controlled to the shootdown location. No live passenger would have boarded, and no pilot would have either, with no separation between them and rotting corpses in a sealed environment. The shared airspace leaves only ONE ANSWER, which is:

Someone with billion-dollar funding bought all seats on the flight; to suit the records, fake identities and accompanying passports were provided, the plane was swapped, the flight was listed as canceled, and Flight 370 took off and was used for the shootdown. It was flown 200 km off course to get to the correct region for shootdown.

Afterward, route MH17 continued perfectly on schedule as if no crash happened at all. That is because route MH17 lost no planes and could just resume as normal. Flight 370 was canceled for weeks because it genuinely vanished, yet again confirming MH17 lost no aircraft at all. And all people on Flight 370 were killed well in advance of this false flag shootdown to make good and sure NO ONE would survive the crash to talk about what happened at Diego Garcia.

And the pristine passports also tell the story: there was not one recovered that looked the least bit used. Obviously they were made days before this false flag, and whoever fronted it did not expect any intact bodies to make it through the crash. Usually with high-speed crashes, bodies are erased. In this case, that assumption was a huge mistake. And what about Gaza? That is even more motivation for ditching Flight 370 at this time: to draw the public eye away from an even bigger crime to a lesser one to be milked as many ways as possible, including an attempt to frame Russia for a plane shootdown. That is so Jewish: turn two events that should be a death sentence for the tribe into an opportunity to wage yet another war, no doubt one which will only shed goy blood.

108 AIDS conference delegates suddenly dropped to six proves entire "missing and dead" script from MH17 a fabrication.

Many news sites picked this 108 number up – and this ONE THING, which was a HUGE LIE, proves that there were NO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PASSENGERS ON FLIGHT MH17. The redaction of the 108 AIDS conference delegates proves the entire list false: if you drop the number 108 down to six, who were the other 102? The mainstream media is hiccuping and backtracking and tripping all over itself trying to plug holes in their story and praying for short memories and impressionable attention deficit minds – please watch the puppet on the left while the "magic" is done elsewhere and OH GOD may they forget all the lies we spun and just hop right back into tomorrow's script without thought or memory AT ALL.

Source: Associated Press

Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash

Jul 18th 2014 2:28PM

MOSCOW (AP) – A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash – suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was shot down Thursday, killing all 298 people aboard. The plane was flying 10,000 meters above an area where Ukrainian forces have been fighting separatist rebels. Each side accuses the other of downing the plane.

U.S. intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought down the plane, and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told the U.N. Security Council in New York on Friday that the missile was likely fired from a rebel-held area near the Russian border.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian military intelligence agent, said he couldn't confirm the information. But it's sure to add to the intense emotions surrounding the crash, with the rebels accused of shooting down the plane.

Girkin said "Ukrainian authorities are capable of any baseness."

He claimed that a large amount of blood serum and medications were found in the wreckage.

FILE – In this Friday, July 11, 2014 file photo, Igor Girkin, also known as Igor Strelkov, a pro-Russian commander, center, arrives for the wedding of platoon commander Arsen Pavlov and Elena Kolenkina in the city of Donetsk, eastern Ukraine. A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash – suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off. The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday, July 18, 2014, quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition. (AP Photo/Dmitry Lovetsky, File)

Workers search Malaysian plane wreckage – Emergency workers continue to search for victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 after it was shot down near the Russian border. World leaders are calling for a cease-fire in Ukraine one day after the incident. (July 18)

A man covers a body with a plastic sheet near the site of a crashed Malaysia Airlines passenger plane near the village of Rozsypne, eastern Ukraine, Friday, July 18, 2014. Rescue workers, policemen, and even off-duty coal miners were combing a sprawling area in eastern Ukraine near the Russian border where the Malaysian plane ended up in burning pieces Thursday, killing all 298 aboard. (AP Photo/Dmitry Lovetsky)

[FIRST FOOTAGE] Malaysia Flight MH17 crash site

America's Lies on Ukraine (Brother Nathanael)

"Israel Is Only Defending Itself" (Paul Joseph Watson)

"New Word Hawdah" 
(New Word Order – Linton Kwesi Johnson)


Israeli Assault on Gaza and Shootdown of Flight MH17 - Yet Another Zionist False Flag - All the Hallmarks of 9/11 Reporting - "Iron Dome", a Lucrative Scam Brought to You by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems - "An Extraordinary Homemade Rocket Swatter" - Playing U.S. and U.K. Taxpayers for Chumps


  1. You will receive an e-mail with an invitation to visit our facilities. I trust you will stop digging into this when all is revealed to you.


    1. Say more to the rest of us.

  2. Excellent work Field

  3. I knew someone who was on that flight you disrespectfull idiot!

    1. Why can't you just say," I am very sad about what happened to some one, I knew, on that flight." Many years ago my friend was burned alive in a slaughterhouse, that had had the same disaster happen previously, just as have many commercial planes been shot down. In that case the slaughterhouse was shut down. But because some zealous reporters did a thorough investigation of the negligence of the slaughterhouse management. I was very sad about my friend being burned alive and still am decades later but at the same time I am happy he and others got due justice from reporters investigations, and that town was rid of the slaughterhouse that slaughtered generations of workers.

    2. <○> <○>

  4. Australia is reporting and morning 28+ killed on that flight....are you saying they all arrived at the flights destination as usual?????

    1. Australia is reporting? Australia has about 25 million people, and all Australians are reporting, and all the 25 million are in mourning? Spanish Air Traffic Control reported that MH 17 resumed its flight path on radar after being shot down and disappearing of radar. Nothing has been said any where about the passengers of MH 17 arriving at KL. Why don't you quote what allege has been said in the article 'cause I can't find it. OK you are upset, I am too but why point the finger at people exposing the cover up?

  5. i knew someone who was on that flight also.
    see how easy that was for me to stick up for the media?
    anyone can play the game.
    who was it that you actually knew on that flight?
    did you happen to know any one from any flights from sept 11 as well?

    1. There weren't any one on the flights of sept 11, if you don't know that then you must live under rock, which is not to insult you but to say you are either ill informed or you have not done sufficient research. In fact the videos of the planes hitting the twin towers were totally fictitious because as many pilots have pointed out and made sworn affidavits, no one could have flown them. Google is your friend.

    2. The 9/11 planes that hit the Twin Towers were drones flown by remote control, substituted for passenger planes by black hats (embedded moles) during the Vigilant Guardian 01 military exercises that were in progress. The fragmented body parts found over an 8-mile debris field from Shanksville to New Baltimore, Pennsylvania fell from a passenger plane (United 93) that was disintegrating in midair due to its being vaporized using preplaced incendiaries. View the video "Captain Sherlock Solves 9/11" for military/commercial pilot Field McConnell's detailed explanation of what happened involving planes on 9/11. (Three other passenger planes – Flights 11, 175, and 77 – were remotely flown to W386 airspace over the ocean east of Virginia Capes and vaporized also.) Detailed research is your friend.

    3. Not even close you obvious CIA stooge. The "planes" were made out of paper - Google "paper airplanes" for more info - and the twin towers were clearly made from a properly aged wensleydale cheese. Nothing else would crumble in the same distinctive way. It's a little known fact but the twin towers never ACTUALLY existed in the first place!!! They were first imagined as part of a elaborate advertising campaign but once it had finished everyone was too embarrassed to admit the TRUTH and so everyone had to keep on PRETENDING they were there. Then it started to get out of hand and the SECRET world government/Intelligence service thought it would be a LAUGH to see what happened when a building got blown up so they did it and told the MEDIA to keep up the lie to see what WOULD happen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is frankly an idiot who will believe anything they are told. Anti-psychotic drugs are your friend, my friends

  6. So what are you saying about the people on that flight? That they are safe and well? Or that they were on board with decomposing bodies? If they were on board with bodies surely they would of smelt it? And questioned. . Or are you also implying those traveling on the flight were being used as some sort of sacrifice to dispose of the dead bodies?.....

    1. " If they were on board with bodies surely they would of smelt it? And questioned"? That is to say they were on a C130? Was it a C130? No, it was on a pressurised 777 = total ignorance of jet commercial civilian aircraft. I suppose when you get off you just go down to the cargo hull and get your own luggage, and then go back up and walk off the carousel?

  7. Google "The FBI uses polygraphs to eliminate suspects"

  8. Gotta love the Internet, where any idiot with a keyboard can make shit up, ignore the facts, and pump out evil bullshit like this article. Go tell it to these people, you stupid conspiratorial brainless twit.

  9. What's really upsetting is that some people , previously sane, BELIEVE this baloney. It is really a great evil you are perpetuating here. Use your brain, you nitwit. The kind of idiocy portrayed in this article really should be punishable by law. 100 doctors? Where did you read that? Every article I've read says 100 people associated with AIDS research- researchers, activists. Why is it OK for you to make up falsehoods and print them as truth in order to back up your mad rantings. Clearly you are mentally ill and should be locked up. This is just too evil and too stupid for words.

  10. If the bodies are from MH 370 (and 200 + have been recovered )dental records will debunk your theory.(or did all MH 317 passenger have molds made well before this?) to alter the substitutes? Or will something happen to the refrigerated trains?
    I agree it is very coincidental that 2 Malaysian flights have met disastrous ends in less than 6 months and many conspiracies said MH 370 would reappear,but the depth of deception required to fit your theory is beyond science fiction!

  11. What I noticed right away~? Quickness recovering the passports and the pristine condition as well as several of the passports are punched.. A punched passport is not valid for travel.. The first passport of a poor little girl and the last passport of a poor little boy..

    If you look at the plane engines from the last crash at SFO and these plane engines shown on video~? These engines seem much smaller.. If you look at the video of the coal miners walking the field~? They''re covering their faces with their shirts due to the stench of the bodies it was only 66 degrees at the time of the crash.. Burning bodies smell like pork cooking it's not a foul smell by any stretch of the imagination..
    Whats the point~? This operation was blown long ago and choosing to move forward with a blown operation using such sloppy field work~? = Desperation and desperation = danger.. I guess this is the shit that happens when you farm your work out to contractors.. All of that was just from one video.. I wouldn't want to look at anymore video.. I feel embarrassed our country would be involved in such sloppy field work.. Sweet Jesus.. Doesn't Anyone Take Pride In Their Work Anymore~? It's like watching bad community theater.. Little old ladies sitting around the hair salon discussing false flag and propaganda.. What A Train Wreck.. or I should Say~? Plane Wreck...

    1. You idiot. A punched passport may not be valid for travel, but it can still have a valid visa. I travel with 2 passports because my valid visa was issued in my old passport before it expired. I use my new passport to enter the country but have to also show my old passport to prove that I have a still valid visa. There is even a note on the entry stamp stating visa is in old passport. Stop mouthing off on things you do not know.

    2. You idiot Israeli troll. That does not explain at all the state of the passports that were shown in pristine condition, or the other planted 'evidence'. Stop mouthing off misleading propaganda, you lying viper. Repent.

    3. How is it so hard to believe that passports fell to the ground more or less unharmed? A missile impacted one part of a plane, and likely cut the plane in two pieces. It's not as though the entire plane blew up instantly. After contact with the missile, the cabin was in contact with the outside air, so yes--a lot of debris including luggage, wallets, PASSPORTS, etc fell to the ground unscathed. How is this so hard to understand?

  12. Did the so-called Top Russian Commander sent by Putin you mentioned here told you that they violated the bodies stealing whatever they wanted and that his commanders are usually drunken and drugged? You should be more responsible than posting blatant lies based on psychopaths.

    1. More likely, Kolomoisky's local militia were responsible for any thefts, as Kolomoisky specialises in that sort of thing – when he's not ordering massacres of civilians. Only you are claiming that Igor Girkin aka Igor Strelkov, "a pro-Russian commander", was sent by Putin. Does the article say anywhere that Girkin/Strelkov was sent by Putin, or has anything to do with Putin? No. That is purely your own invention. So take some responsibility for your own fictions/lies, because nobody else believes you. Girkin/Strelkov is very suspect: Who is that guy? Where did he come from? Who gave him the microphone? He seems to have been planted as a disinfo agent.

  13. Why should I care if an airplane is missing or shot down? this country (U.S.A.) is a conquered nation! Look around and tell me what you see.

    1. I care because there are innocent people being kidnap, held captive, dead, missing and shot down from the sky. Since it can happen any where in the world. It will happen to US and other countries will suffer in the future too. Possible who know how many cases it will repeat happening in the future?

  14. Usually i believe the most of conspiration theories. But they must be ran by EVIDENCE or big proof. If you are right with this, it means that these bodies were the MH370 ones ok? and then the passengers of MH17 where are being parked? They have given 250 dead rotten people the passports of 298 mummified ones? i think this is going over reality...ok. there's a tons of fucking lies behind this, but what about the plane name? ok, it's the sistership of MH370, and we can speculate about that, but ITS' NOT MH370, you fool


    tell this to her family and collegues, you idiot!! what a fucking mess. And believe me, i'm a fan of conspirational theories for 11/9 and whatsoever...but this really makes me jump 10 feet above my seat...How can you imagine this bullshit..And the dog present on board? He was from MH370? please

  16. Thanks to Abel danger investigate about MH370 has been using MH17 as a cover when it's not Moreover, food aren't in there just random few item, bodies without arms and legs who knows it's cadaver?

  17. Dumb founded with yet another Malaysian Airlines crash, so many people killed - even Aussies, I have been on the look out for anything beyond mainstream media. I certainly don't need conspiracy buffs informing me of the blatantly bloody obvious, i.e. mainstream is lame stream. But really... the stuff posted here is beyond ridiculous. it is a down right insult to the dead and those who lost them. Be ashamed and do the right thing. Take this bloody nonsense down and have some respect. Or do you have to walk a mile in the shoes of those you affect to be appropriately motivated and/or possess any real conscience? I hope your blog check-ins are as motivated as your morals. At least this post will stay here for ages before you see it and take it down. You are ...appalling.

  18. Don't know if I believe any of the conspiracy theories about this, but I DO find it VERY odd that ALL the passports are in PERFECT condition!

    1. that's a fucking good point. could anyone give a response about that? maybe there's a strange sort of rational reason beyond. Usually passport are being kept inside wallets or bags or jackets. They just showed us a bunch of 25 passport, not 290, the others maybe burnt in the disaster. If the bodies were MH370 passenger, why exchange passports? and what about MH370 passports? and MH17 bodies? They were just 25 unharmed passports.

    2. ....and why was there a naked body in the video?

    3. What I think is really going on...

      Russia has hijacked MH370 and is hiding it or has alredy dismantled it by now. The reason they hijacked MH370 was exactly to make up this consipiracy theory.

      Basically, they have already planned to shoot down a Malaysian Airline that they knew had a route flying over Ukraine, then the hijacked MH370 in order to make up conspiracy stories after they shoot down MH17 in order to make the western countries look like criminals.

      The only problem they have now is that the rebels who did shoot down MH17 have provided evidence out of stupidity and now it is very difficult to denounce those evidence.

    4. Are you fucking serious? This is unbelievable. Like many have already commented, it should be punishable by at least a fine to publish this type of nonsense, and prey on the weak-minded who are just looking for a reason to hate the government. There is absolutely zero evidence for any of this nonsense theory that you are pushing, its ridiculous. How can you possibly believe that MH17 and MH370 are related to one another besides having come from the same airlines. Look at the ACTUAL EVIDENCE, not the absurd fucking bullshit you're completely making up

  19. This was not a hoax or substitute bodies. I lost a friend on this flight you moron!

  20. I lost a friend my ass. Shut up tool.

  21. you stupid zionists trying to brainwash everyone who gets too close to the truth.. Do you really believe what you say..? and still able to look into the mirror before going to bed at night..? You point the finger on ACTUAL EVIDENCE which is only faked shit and can be sorted out piece by piece after investigating a couple on minutes only.. its not about google, its about having the right connections to the right people ;-) You will see what you will get at the end of the 7year period ;-)

  22. Something to ponder. So people have lost loved ones yes fine this is an accepted fact and it is extremely sad and distressing for the families etc. Bottom line is their loved ones have disappeared. These missing loved ones have been supposedly matched with their dna which has obviously been sent vast distances to where they are matching DNA, this does not take 1 or 2 weeks. Eventually the remains of the loved ones been sent back to the countries of origin. Did any of the relatives view any of the bodies or of anything that was left of them so they could identify their dead. Most likely not they would be too decomposed, bits and pieces etc and this would not be allowed ie sealed casket. So this means that the relatives are burying whatever they are burying and mourning over and seriously they are taking the word of the authorities to be true, well it maybe and maybe not. Something else could the relatives request a sample from the casket/coffin for their own independent DNA testing. I certainly do not think so. With all the smoke and mirrors in the world and events one can only hope that who ever and whatever was buried is who it is supposed to be. I for one have to see the person dead to ensure they are dead before I will believe they are dead. Trust no one.

  23. Jay Cutler might not get much help Nike NFL Jerseys on 2015 Nike NFL Green Salute To Service Limited Jerseys Sunday 2015 hot jerseys against Cheap Sale Jerseys the Denver Broncos. The Bears quarterback won't be happy to learn that wideout Eddie Royal NFL Nike Max90 Shoes has NHL Jerseys been ruled wholesale jerseys out for the game while receiver Alshon Jeffery and running back Matt Forte are both 2015 New Nike NFL Jerseys questionable.


Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at