Plum City - (AbelDanger.net): United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Serco's tagging of profiled psychopaths for special operations including murder for hire, to his sister Kristine Marcy's 1994 launch of the Con Air prisoner and crime-scene transportation service which allegedly carried a snuff-film production team – apparently hired by Serco operatives of the Obamacare database – to record the beheading of James Foley by Jihadi John, an actor from South London and the son of the man who has pleaded guilty to charges related to the 1998 East African U.S. Embassy bombings .
McConnell claims that Serco's former CEO Chris Hyman with Con Air founder Kristine Marcy collaborated with the sponsors of the Down Low Club in Chicago in the 1994 launch of a Profiled Psycho Tagging service for Serco's global murder-for-hire clients and one of their first operations involved the transportation of Timothy McVeigh and other profiled psychos to bomb the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.
"To this day, people in Chicago are still scared about being murdered for talking about Barack Obama being gay or about what goes on at Trinity United with the still-active "Down Low Club". Young, gay, black men are mentored into the club and are eventually paired up with often unattractive and difficult to deal with straight black women who never have boyfriends (since guys don't want to have anything to do with them). A friend of mine in the "Think Squad" of prominent black professionals I talk to regularly calls these women "heifers" and says it’s very common for "cake boys" to be paired up with "heifers" so that "dummies are fooled" into thinking they are straight."
McConnell notes that the father of Jihadi John – Osama bin Laden's former London spokesman – has pleaded guilty to charges connected to the 1998 US East Africa embassy bombings which McConnell alleges required his Con Air sister to transport a Serco Profiled Psycho snuff-film team to the crime scenes before the crimes occurred and use Serco operatives of the MoD Skynet military satellite communications systems at RAF Oakhanger to synchronize the simultaneous detonations in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi.
#2132 Marine Links Serco's Psycho-Profiling to White House And Navy Yard Attacks
#2025: Marine Links Serco Cameron's Offender Tag to ConAir Sister's Killer Jobs for Vets
ISIS Beheading Suspect "Jihadi John" to be Identified by Britain
Documentaries The execution of Timothy McVeigh
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
"Father of 'Jihadi John' suspect extradited admits terrorism charges in New York
Osama bin Laden's former London spokesman, whose son was a British music rapper before joining Islamic State terror group, pleads guilty to charges connected to US embassy bombings
By Philip Sherwell
10:37PM BST 19 Sep 2014
The father of a former London music rapper who was identified as a "Jihadi John" suspect in the Islamic State beheading videos has pleaded guilty in New York to terrorism charges related to al-Qaeda's bombings of US embassies in Africa.
Adel Abdul Bary, 54, who was sent to the US from Britain in 2012 after a 14-year fight against extradition, wiped tears from his eyes as he admitted three charges in an unexpected plea deal with federal prosecutors.
Bary, an Egyptian who was Osama bin Laden’s spokesman in London in the 1990s, had previously faced life imprisonment on murder charges for 224 people killed in the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.
His son Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary has posted a series of photographs on social media, including one showing him holding a severed head, since he left the family’s home in Maida Vale to join the Islamic State terror faction.
The 23-year-old emerged as a leading suspect in the mission to identify the London-accented "Jihadi John" who has appeared in the gruesome propaganda videos of the decapitations of two US journalists and a British aid worker.
Net closes on 'Jihadi John' as London pair probed
21 Aug 2014
Jihadi John known to MI5 but may never be brought to justice
16 Sep 2014
Agencies 'close to unmasking Jihadi John'
09 Sep 2014
French ex-hostage of Isil 'knows' James Foley’s killer
21 Aug 2014
How secret mission to free hostages went wrong
21 Aug 2014
James Foley's family prepared to break US law to pay ransom, close family friend claims
21 Aug 2014
But although he shares several physical attributes with the killer, some voice recognition experts have since said they believe it is not him.
He moved to London as a toddler after his father, an Islamic radical who has since been sentenced to death in absentia in Cairo, was given political asylum. Before joining Isil, he made music videos as a rapper and wrote lyrics praising his father.
“Give me the pride and the honor like my father, I swear the day they came and took my dad, I could have killed a cop or two,” he said in one video.
In the hearing for the older Bary, prosecutors said have now reached a deal to accept three guilty pleas on lesser charges which carry a 25-year sentence.
With the time already served in custody in Britain, he could be released in about 10 more years under the agreement on the three counts, which included threatening to kill, injure or destroy property by means of an explosive and conspiring to murder US citizens,
But in an unusual development, US District Judge Lewis Kaplan declined immediately to accept the deal, saying that he was concerned that the prosecution was willing to drop more than 200 murder charges.
"You can well appreciate why I have questions in my mind," the judge said as he gave the government and defence lawyers a week to submit letters explaining why he should accept the deal.
Sean Buckley, a federal prosecutor, said that the government had offered the plea deal to Bary as he was not alleged to be directly involved in the bombings.
He said that Bary was primarily accused of circulating al-Qaeda's claims of responsibility for the attacks to the news media while serving as a spokesman for bin Laden, the group’s late leader, and his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
Bary, who was due to go on trial in November, was extradited after his long legal battle at the same time as Abu Hamza, the fiery London preacher convicted of terrorism charges in New York earlier this year.
His supporters said that he was a respected human rights lawyer who was prosecuted for his Islamic beliefs in Egypt. But the Egyptian authorities accused him of involvement in terrorism."
"The 1998 United States embassy bombings were a series of attacks that occurred on August 7, 1998, in which hundreds of people were killed in simultaneous truck bomb explosions at the embassies of the United States in the East African cities of Dar es Salaam and Nairobi. The date of the bombings marked the eighth anniversary of the arrival of American forces in Saudi Arabia.
The attacks, which were linked to local members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, brought Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri and their terrorist organisation al-Qaeda, to the attention of the American public for the first time, and resulted in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) placing bin Laden on its ten most-wanted fugitives list. The FBI also connected the attack to Azerbaijan, as 60 calls regarding the strike were placed via satellite phone by bin Laden to associates in the country's capital Baku. Fazul Abdullah Mohammed and Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah were credited for being the masterminds behind the bombings.
"Obama Administration Defends Serco, Firm With $1.2 Billion Obamacare Contract, Amid U.K. Probe
Posted: 07/16/2013 5:40 pm EDT Updated: 09/15/2013 5:12 am EDT
By David Morgan
WASHINGTON, July 16 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Tuesday defended a decision to award outsourcing company Serco Inc a $1.25 billion contract to help implement new online health insurance exchanges after word the contractor's parent company was under investigation in Britain.
Serco Inc, U.S. subsidiary of Serco Group Plc, will help review and process paper applications from consumers who apply for subsidized insurance coverage through federally operated exchanges in 34 states, according to the 12-year contract awarded by the Department of Health and Human Services.
"Serco is a highly skilled company that has a proven track record in providing cost-effective services to numerous other (U.S.) federal agencies," said Brian Cook, a spokesman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the HHS agency overseeing implementation of the exchanges.
"The selection met all of the requirements for a full and open competition, and the timing enables us to be ready for marketplace open enrollment starting on Oct. 1."
In response to a Reuters query, Serco Inc issued a statement saying the investigation in Britain involves a contract covering less than 1 percent of revenues and a limited number of orders.
"There is no reason that the issue with this one contract in the UK will have any impact on the CMS contract or any other operations of Serco Inc," the company said.
Last week, Britain placed its contracts with Serco Group and another firm under review. Serco is one of the British government's biggest suppliers and runs services from prisons and immigration centers to transportation. An audit showed it was charging for prisoner-related services it did not provide [It was tagging – inter alia – profiled psychopaths].
The probe by Britain's chief procurement officer could raise more questions about the effort to implement the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often called Obamacare.
The insurance exchanges have come under mounting attack from opponents of the healthcare law, including Republicans, while doubts grow about the administration's ability to launch the markets with limited staff and funding.
The administration is hoping for a smooth roll out of the exchanges, online marketplaces that are scheduled to begin offering private coverage to millions of uninsured Americans in less than 80 days.
U.S. contractors with foreign parents are required to notify the Defense Contract Audit Agency if their parent operations are involved in any wrongdoing relating to billings, according to officials. The administration said CMS has not been informed of any such notice being given.
British officials say the probe of Serco Group could produce initial findings for the British Cabinet within weeks, with a final report likely in months.
Serco Inc, headquartered outside Washington in Reston, Virginia, employs about 8,000 people in 45 states. Its work for HHS will be undertaken at sites in Arkansas, Alabama and Kentucky, the administration said.
The contract requires the U.S. subsidiary to operate a mail room to intake insurance applications. Company employees will also review documents to ensure authenticity, identify potential problems and notify consumers of issues or missing documentation."
"Serco, Inc., of Reston, Virginia, protests the award of a contract to U.S. Investigations Services, Professional Services Division (USIS, PSD), of Falls Church, Virginia, under request for proposals (RFP) No. HSSCCG-11-R-00010, issued by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), to obtain Application Support Center operations and facilities services at multiple sites. Serco primarily challenges the agency's evaluation of USIS, PSD’s technical and price proposals. We deny the protest."
"More Details Emerge
On Col. Ted Westhusing's
'Suiciding' In Iraq
By Wayne Madsen
More details emerge on Col. Ted Westhusing's "suiciding" in Iraq. Days before his supposed suicide by a "self-inflicted" gunshot wound in a Camp Dublin, Iraq trailer, West Point Honor Board member and Iraqi police and security forces trainer Col. Ted Westhusing reported in e-mail to the United States that "terrible things were going on Iraq." He also said he hoped he would make it back to the United States alive. Westhusing had three weeks left on his tour of duty in Iraq when he allegedly shot himself in June 2005.
It is noteworthy that after Westhusing's death, two top Army generals, both responsible for training Iraqi forces, General Dave Petraeus, the Commander of the Multi National Security Transition Command Iraq (MNSTCI), and Maj. Gen. Joseph Fil, the Commander of the 1st Cavalry Division, were quickly transferred without much fanfare to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and Fort Hood, Texas, respectively.
U.S. Army cover-up of Colonel Westhusing's death: Highlighted by fabricated evidence and quick transfers of senior officers
Informed sources report that Westhusing was prepared to blow the whistle on fraud involving US Investigations Services (USIS), a Carlyle Group company, when he died. [See Jan. 14 story below]. He had also discovered links between USIS principals and clandestine events involving the Iran-Contra scandal of the Reagan-Bush I administrations. Westhusing has also linked USIS to the illegal killing and torture of Iraqis. USIS personnel whom Westhusing was investigating had the keys to his trailer. In addition, Westhusing's personal bodyguard was given a leave of absence shortly before the colonel's death.
The U.S. Army's official report on Westhusing's death contained a number of falsehoods, according to those close to the case. Most importantly, the Army report stated that Westhusing had electronically communicated an interest in obtaining hollow point bullets. The bullet which killed Westhusing was a hollow point. However, the Army's statement was false, according to an informed source. In addition, the Army combed Westhusing's service record and interviewed a number of colleagues in order to concoct a story that would make suicide appear plausible.
California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer is reportedly trying to get the Senate to investigate Westhusing's death. However, with the Republicans in firm control, it appears that murder of senior U.S. military officers is also something the GOP is more than willing to cover up.
"Serco Clinical Counselor (Army Reserves National Guard Director Psychological Health) - Johnston, IA
Serco - Des Moines, Iowa Area
This clinical counselor position directs the Army National Guard (ARNG) Psychological Health Program in Johnston, IA supporting ARNG Service members and their families. The ARNG Psychological Health Program mission is to increase individual and unit readiness and wellbeing through the promotion of psychological health and resilience.
• Works in a complex organizational environment as a military behavioral health subject matter expert, and must understand basic labor relations, military operations, and the Military Health System (TRICARE, Military Treatment Facilities, and the VA) as it pertains to the National Guard.
• Serves as the local National Guard point of contact for a variety of psychological health-related programs, providing information and referrals to local and national behavioral health programs, tracks client-related services and reports results of service delivery, and functions as the liaison with other military and civilian behavioral health programs.
• Receives requests for behavioral health services, performs crisis counseling geared towards stabilization of clients in distress, clinical assessments, refers clients to both clinical and non-clinical services as determined by needs assessment, and performs follow-up and limited case management services.
• Provide trainings to both military and civilians groups involved in the provision of services to National Guard Service Members and their families, engages in program promotional activities, takes part in collaborative efforts with other supporting government support programs, personnel, and
• Provides consultation and briefings with commanders/supervisors and military leadership on behavioral health issues, unit functioning, and psychological health as an essential component of readiness.
• Provides commanders/NCOs with client-oriented consultation on high risk/interest behaviors, suicide and violence prevention, and the requirements associated with the legal Duty to Warn or Protect or mandated reporting for licensed mental health professionals, within the framework of approved confidentiality and healthcare privacy regulations. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Use of the Combat Operational Stress Control model of assessing psychosocial readiness of Service Members.
b. Employment of the branch specific (Army or Air) Comprehensive Fitness program model to address behavioral health and suicide prevention concerns.
c. Understanding of the branch specific (Army or Air) military policies for Service Members with substance use/abuse concerns.
• Provides postvention emergency and disaster response behavioral health services consistent with evidence-based and professional best practices, in collaboration with local or regional National Guard domestic operations policies and procedures. Uses Psychological First Aid (PFA), Traumatic Event Management (TEM), and Traumatic Stress Response (TSR) methods to support Service Members and their families as part of an overall emergency and disaster response plan.
• Documents critical incidents in local areas using Situation Reports (SITREPs) and After Action Reports (AARs) on a routine basis, using established methods and following approved timelines.
• Conducts brief assessments with Service Members who listed behavioral health concerns on their recent Periodic Health Assessments (PHA) or PDHRA, making recommendations for follow-up as necessary.
• Coordinates and consults with other Reserve Component branches on all behavioral and psychological health initiatives and policy.
• Plans and coordinates state/territorial behavioral health services with stakeholders, and provides verbal reports of significant matters resulting from meetings or other events to supervisory staff within established time frames.
• May be assigned various shifts per rotations to provide workplace on-site services. If requested by the Region/Wing/State/Territory Command, they may need to vary their functions to meet unique structural or service needs.
• When authorized through local authorities, may investigate the circumstances, events, underlying psychological factors, patterns and other matters associated with the critical incidents. Makes recommendations to the POC, Commander, program Leadership, or other authorities to prevent or mitigate future problems.
• May serve on a Psychological Health Steering Committee on a rotating basis, and other specialized committees developed to address critical functions (e.g., suicide prevention, violence prevention, staff training, etc.).
• Provides consultation for Service Members with psychological profiles addressing readiness issues. This includes soldiers flagged as Medically Non-Deployable (MND), duties involve helping them move through an 8-step process."
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation