Thursday, January 15, 2015

#2236: Marine Links Serco 4-Minute Black-Hand Warning To Obamalaw 9-1-1 At Crime Scene Captain Chic

Plum City - ( United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Serco's Black Hand* 4-minute warning system to Obamalaw 9-1-1** agents at the Pentagon crime scenes where the late Captain Chic Burlingame – duty officer of the U.S. Navy Command Center – was murdered on 9/11 as he sought authorization to engage the incoming because the Pentagon's automatic fire control system had been fooled by a "friendly" transponder beacon.

Black Hand* – Captains and journeymen of livery companies with "Licenses to Kill, Extort and Bribe" namely City of London Honourable Artillery Company 1527, Master Mariners and Air Pilots 1929 and Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts 1638 whose alumni include U.S. Presidents James Monroe, James Garfield, Calvin Coolidge and John F. Kennedy.

Obamalaw 9-1-1** – Crime-scene spoliation protocols which ensured that extorted, bribed or murdered witnesses were unwilling or unable to block Obama's journey to the White House.

McConnell claims that Serco sent Obama – a.k.a. Barry Soetoro who was then a Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies – as a journeyman to the Honourable Artillery Company in Quetta in Pakistan in 1981 and to BIC in New York in 1984 so he could learn how to liquidate leveraged leases on pre-insured aircraft or buildings through Obamalaw 9-1-1 and reward clean-up crews, crisis actors, morticians, reporters, witnesses and investigators for their lies or their silence.

McConnell claims that Sidley Austin hired Obama's Black Hand mentor and terror boss Bernardine Dohrn in 1984 to develop and test the Obamalaw 9-1-1 principles on Sidley targets which included the sabotaged Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.

Kenya church massacre 

McConnell notes that Obama and his cousin Raila Odinga trialed the Obamalaw 9-1-1 spoliation protocols during the 2007 Kenya election and he alleges that after their tribal (Luo) associates had massacred women and children in the Eldoret church on New Year's Day 2008, Odinga extorted President Kibaki into giving him the the Prime Ministerial gig while witnesses to the massacre maintained a terrified silence.

McConnell claims Sidley clients used Airbus's Cassidian Communications for the Pentagon attack where "[Obamalaw] 9-1-1 call processing platforms support more than 60% of all Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in the United States, serving over 200 million people, plus hundreds of private sector businesses spanning diverse industries, including transportation, finance and healthcare industries, and Federal Civil and DoD operations globally."

McConnell invites rebuttal of his allegation that Serco's Black Hand 4-minute warning allowed Obamalaw 9-1-1 agents to murder of Captain Chic Burlingame, the duty officer of the Pentagon's U.S. Navy Command Center on 9/11, and coordinate the spoliation of evidence and silencing of witnesses which helped put Obama in the White House.

Prequel 1: #2235: Marine Links Sidley Obamalaw 9-1-1 To Serco Black-Hand Journeymen For PanAm 103

9/11 Pentagon Eyewitness Videographer - 
Bob Pugh Describes Shooting Footage 
Cab Driver Involved In 9/11 Pentagon Attack Admits 
"It Was Planned" VERY INTERESTING!!  

911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77 

Chaos UK - Four Minute Warning 

Cassidian Full Circle Security

Security – EADS 

Serco... Would you like to know more?

"9/11 -- An Inside Job,"
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.,
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964
There is a HUGE amount of evidence of an inside job on 9/11.

For example, our 
Executive Summary to the U.S. Coast Guard achieved positive identification of the Pentagon murder weapons:

An A-3 Skywarrior hit just after an AGM missile was fired from under its port wing, to soften an entrance hole for the fuselage.  A key debris photo shows 2 planar fuselage sections, one of which has a telltale re-fueling line along its horizontal length:

Very few jet aircraft have 
rectangular fuselages; and, of those only one has an external re-fueling line. All photos of A-3s that we have seen do show this external re-fueling line on every A-3 we have examined.

That A-3 was reportedly modified at a private airfield in Loveland, Colorado, using different crews to do  different retrofits, e.g. avionics, weapons, remote-control,
transponder beacon, etc.

It had been purchased as part of a fleet of A-3s now owned by Raytheon, a major DOD contractor.

One USAF pilot I know told me that Captain Gerald F. DeConto was on the telephone to Gordon England, Secretary of the Navy, requesting authorization to engage the incoming, because the Pentagon's automatic fire control system had been fooled  by a "friendly" transponder beacon.

As the highest ranking officer in the Naval Command Center, DeConto and his staff must have been tracking that incoming on their in-house radar systems, and realized that the  incoming jet had a friendly transponder, because the fire control system had NOT activated itself.

While England kept Captain DeConto on the telephone, evidently stalling him, DeConto and his staff were killed by the missile warhead and subsequent impact of the A-3.

The Boeing 757 seen by many eyewitnesses was timed to fly over the Pentagon at precisely the moment of the A-3's impact. It landed at National, into the waiting arms of 
94  ground crew who had infiltrated Dulles and National airports.

They were later deported for falsifying Social Security  applications and violating immigration laws:
(search for "94 workers")"


With the successful deployment of radar systems for the defence of the British Isles, the British were immediately confronted with difficulty in distinguishing friendly aircraft from hostile ones; by that time, aircraft were flown at high speed and altitude, making visual identification impossible, and the targets showed up as featureless blips on the radar screen.

Already before the deployment of the radar system, the RAF had implemented a tracking system for directing their own forces; aircraft were tracked by triangulating their position from fixed positions, using intermittent "pip-squeak" signals from each aircraft.[2] This system was used during the Battle of Britain to track 'friendly' formations. It used the standard HF radio fit of RAF fighters, plus a control box that essentially contained a timer, so that a pre-arranged signal was 'squawked' at given intervals - to be picked up by the HF/DF tracking stations.

With the introduction of radar, researchers endeavoured to integrate a working IFF system with the radar system. Initial patents for both passive and active radar IFF were filed in the UK by Robert Watson-Watt in 1935 and 1936 respectively. By 1938, researchers at Bawdsey Manor had come up with 'reflectors' mounted on the aircraft designed to reflect the Chain Home wave frequencies - giving friendly forces a distinctive profile on the radar screens. The design, however, proved impractical, as other difficult-to-control factors, including the angle of the incident radar beam with the plane's flight-path, influenced the magnitude of the reflected signal making a consistent friend or foe designation hard to achieve.[3]

The first active IFF transponder (transmitter responder) was the 'IFF Mark I' and was put into operation in 1939. On receipt of an interrogation from the Chain Home radar system (20-30 MHz), consisting of a radar distinctive 'peaked' pulse tuned to a specific frequency, the unit would respond with a signal of steadily increasing amplitude, allowing the radar operators to identify it as friendly.

Flaws in the Mark I version, including the need to constantly adjust it during flight, were rectified somewhat with the Mark II sets; these could also be interrogated by alternate frequency band transmissions, including those from mobile sets in use with the navy and army.[4]

In 1940, English engineer Frederic Calland Williams began work on the Mark III system at the Telecommunications Research Establishment, which was to become the standard for the Western Allies for most of the war. Mark III transponders were designed to respond to specific 'interrogators', rather than replying directly to received radar signals. The system also allowed limited communication to be made, including the ability to transmit a coded 'Mayday' response. The IFF sets were designed and built by Ferranti in Manchesterto Williams' specifications. Equivalent sets were manufactured in the US, initially as copies of British sets, so that allied aircraft would be identified upon interrogation by each other's radar."

"SERCO has come a long way since the 1960s when it ran the 'four-minute warning' system to alert the nation to a ballistic missile attack [technology Obama needed to track and destroy PanAm 103 at a controlled crime scene].

Today its £10.3bn order book is bigger than many countries' defence budgets. It is bidding for a further £8bn worth of contracts and sees £16bn of 'opportunities'.

Profit growth is less ballistic. The first-half pre-tax surplus rose 4% to £28.1m, net profits just 1% to £18m. Stripping out goodwill, the rise was 17%, with dividends up 12.5% to 0.81p.

Serco runs the Docklands Light Railway, five UK prisons, airport radar and forest bulldozers in Florida.”

"The four-minute warning was a public alert system conceived by the British Government during the Cold War and operated between 1953 and 1992. The name derived from the approximate length of time from the point at which a Soviet nuclear missile attack against the United Kingdom could be confirmed and the impact of those missiles on their targets. The population was to be notified by means of air raid sirenstelevision and radio, and urged to seek cover immediately. In practice, the warning would have been more likely three minutes or less.

The warning system[edit]

Basic details[edit]

The warning would be initiated by the detection of inbound missiles and aircraft targeted at the United Kingdom. Early in the Cold War,Jodrell Bank was used to detect and track incoming missiles alongside its astronomical research remit.[1] From 1958 to 1963, the radio telescope was used to give early warning of a Soviet attack. Plainclothes Royal Air Force officers [Black Hand Captains] even worked alongside scientists, engineers and undergraduates with only the director, Bernard Lovell, and the Air Ministry knowing who they were.[2] Lovell was angry at this arrangement, saying:

It was known only to a very few people that I had been approached by the Chief of the Air Staff, who told me we had the only instrument in the world that could detect a Soviet missile. I simply wanted to do research, but events wouldn't allow me to.
Throughout the Cold War, there was a conflict between the RAF and the Home Office over who was in charge of the warning system. This was not for any practical or technical reason, but more a case of who would receive blame if a false alarm was given or an attack occurred without warning (which could have been as little as thirty seconds from launch to impact on a target). By the 1980s, the warning would be given on the orders of a Warning Officer from the Home Office stationed at RAF High Wycombe.[3]

From the early 1960s, initial detection of attack would be provided primarily by the RAF BMEWS station at Fylingdales in North Yorkshire. There, powerful radars would track the inbound missiles and allow confirmation of targets. In later years the first indication of any imminent attack would likely come from infrared detectors aboard the United States Defense Support Program (DSP's) satellites. However, BMEWS would still play an important role in tracking and confirming the destination of any launches.
The British government was not the main beneficiary of BMEWS, given that it would only receive what Solly Zuckerman described in 1960 as "no more than 5 minutes warning time" of an attack. The United States was the United Kingdom's most important military and technological partner, however, and its Strategic Air Command would have thirty minutes warning from the Fylingdales station.[4]

UKWMO and the ROC[edit]
It was the responsibility of the United Kingdom Warning and Monitoring Organisation (UKWMO) at the United Kingdom Regional Air Operations Centre (UK RAOC) located at the Strike Command Operations Centre at High Wycombe to alert the nation to an imminent air attack. Once an alert was initiated the national and local television and radio networks would break into transmissions and broadcast a warning (the warning message would originate from an emergency studio in BBC Broadcasting House in London). Simultaneously the national air raid siren system would be brought into service. A system, which used the same frequency on normal telephone lines as the peacetime speaking clock, was employed for this whereby a key switch activation alerted 250 national Carrier Control Points or CCPs present in police stations across the country. In turn the CCPs would, via a signal carried along ordinary phone lines, cause 7,000 powered sirens to start-up. In rural areas, around 11,000 hand powered sirens would be operated by postmasters, rural police officers, or Royal Observer Corps personnel (even parish priests, publicans, magistrates, subpostmasters or private citizens could be involved in some remote rural areas).
Linked into the system were the twenty five Royal Observer Corps (ROC) group controls, also with direct links to the carrier control points. In the event of subsequent radioactive fallout, local fallout warnings could be generated from the group controls on a very localised basis over the same carrier wave system.

The national warning system saw many changes over the years. During the 1960s and 1970s, much of the local authority civil defenceplanning in the United Kingdom became outdated, although the WB400/WB600 warning system was maintained and kept serviceable along with updating of ROC instrumentation and communications. The system's main problem was that many of the telephone lines it needed had to be manually switched in times of pre-war tension by Post Office telephone engineers. Additionally, the links were not hardened against the effects of EMP. In the late 1970s and early 1980s heightened fears and tensions led to a resumption of contingency planning and the upgrading of many systems. The outdated WB400/WB600 systems were replaced with brand new WB1400 equipment, communications links were made permanent and hardened against EMP disruption.


The national siren system left over from World War II had always retained a secondary role of "general warning", particularly for imminent flooding. In some towns, they were also used to summon part-time firemen. However, a telephone based system was found to be generally more appropriate in this scenario and cheaper in most parts of the country. Additionally the Government retains an ability to break into local and national television and radio for purposes of alerting the general public. Indeed, the government has the legal power to take over editorial control of the BBC during a national emergency under the BBC Charter and the Broadcasting Act 1980.
By the end of the Cold War in the late 1980s and early 1990s, the national siren system was largely dismantled. The British Government cited the increasing use of double glazed windows, which make sirens harder to hear, and the reduced likelihood of air attack as reasons to eliminate the siren system in most parts of the country. Some coastal areas still retain and regularly test the sirens as part of the flood warning defences. Also, Broadmoor Hospital retains its siren to warn of escaped inmates, which is tested every Monday morning at 10am. Carstairs Hospital also retain their sirens and are tested on a monthly basis.

Sample script[edit]

The following is a script that would have been broadcast in the event of an attack, available from the BBC. It was recorded by Peter Donaldson, chief continuity announcer for BBC Radio 4:
This is the Wartime Broadcasting Service. This country has been attacked with nuclear weapons. Communications have been severely disrupted, and the number of casualties and the extent of the damage are not yet known. We shall bring you further information as soon as possible. Meanwhile, stay tuned to this wavelength, stay calm and stay in your own house.
Remember there is nothing to be gained by trying to get away. By leaving your homes you could be exposing yourself to greater danger.
If you leave, you may find yourself without food, without water, without accommodation and without protection. Radioactive fall-out, which follows a nuclear explosion, is many times more dangerous if you are directly exposed to it in the open. Roofs and walls offer substantial protection. The safest place is indoors. Make sure gas and other fuel supplies are turned off and that all fires are extinguished. If mains water is available, this can be used for fire-fighting. You should also refill all your containers for drinking water after the fires have been put out, because the mains water supply may not be available for very long.
Water must not be used for flushing lavatories: until you are told that lavatories may be used again, other toilet arrangements must be made. Use your water only for essential drinking and cooking purposes. Water means life. Don't waste it.
Make your food stocks last: ration your supply, because it may have to last for 14 days or more. If you have fresh food in the house, use this first to avoid wasting it: food in tins will keep.
If you live in an area where a fall-out warning has been given, stay in your fall-out room until you are told it is safe to come out. When the immediate danger has passed the sirens will sound a steady note. The "all clear" message will also be given on this wavelength. If you leave the fall-out room to go to the lavatory or replenish food or water supplies, do not remain outside the room for a minute longer than is necessary.
Do not, in any circumstances, go outside the house. Radioactive fall-out can kill. You cannot see it or feel it, but it is there. If you go outside, you will bring danger to your family and you may die. Stay in your fall-out room until you are told it is safe to come out or you hear the "all clear" on the sirens.
Here are the main points again: Stay in your own homes, and if you live in an area where a fall-out warning has been given stay in your fall-out room, until you are told it is safe to come out. The message that the immediate danger has passed will be given by the sirens and repeated on this wavelength. Make sure that the gas and all fuel supplies are turned off and that all fires are extinguished. Water must be rationed, and used only for essential drinking and cooking purposes. It must not be used for flushing lavatories. Ration your food supply--it may have to last for 14 days or more.
We shall be on the air every hour, on the hour. Stay tuned to this wavelength, but switch your radios off now to save your batteries. That is the end of this broadcast.

Cultural impact[edit]

The Cold war and the fear of nuclear attack permeated pop culture up until the 1990s. Examples include the song 'Four Minute Warning' by the British punk band Chaos UK (EP 'Burning Britain', 1982), the poem 'Your Attention Please' by Peter Porter, as well as the name of a solo song by Take That singer, Mark Owen, "Four Minutes" by Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd fame) on his 1987 solo album Radio K.A.O.S.John Paul Jones has a song entitled "4-Minute Warning" on the 1988 Brian Eno album Music for Films III. The first single of the UK rap crew Gunshot, from 1990, was entitled "Battle Creek Brawl (4 Minute Warning)". The 2008 Madonna track "4 Minutes" and the name of a 2008 Radiohead song, on the second disc of their album In Rainbows.

The four minute warning was a central plot and narrative device in dramas (both on stage and screen) and novels, often being the motor force of plays, films, novels and cartoon strips. The BBC drama Threads, about how society decays after a nuclear holocaust, which focuses on an attack on SheffieldThe War Game also portrays the four minute warning, pointing out the warning period could be even less. The narrator, Michael Aspel, says it could even be two minutes between issuing the warning and impact on a target. The film adaptation of Raymond Briggs's satirical and blackly comic cartoon stripWhen the Wind Blows, has the warning message as part of the script, which triggers arguing between Jim and Hilda Bloggs. Although this is not Peter Donaldson's pre-recorded warning (which was not available on grounds of national security and for copyright reasons), this was a fictional announcement written on grounds of artistic licence. It was read by Robin Houston, a voiceover artist who was known in London as a newsreader for Thames Television (who played the role of newsreader in the film).
The adult humour comic Viz ran a photo strip in its issue 107 called "Four Minutes to Fall in Love", where a boyfriend and girlfriend cram a whole relationship into the four minutes before a nuclear attack. The Four Minute Warning had become the inspiration for many jokes and sketches in comedy programmes in Britain, in the same way that the Emergency Broadcast System had in the United States (see nuclear weapons in popular culture). In one episode of Only Fools and Horses, "The Russians Are Coming," Delboy and Rodney Trotter sellfallout shelter kits and have an attack drill. Driving towards their shelter, they are stopped by the police for speeding and asked: "You just heard the four minute warning?" After being sent on their way, Rodney points out: "We died forty-five seconds ago." Around the same time, a sketch on the BBC Scotland programme Naked Video had a mock announcement warning of an attack with a punchline of "...except for viewers in Scotland." A 1963 government publication did actually state that in Scotland, people would be informed that fallout was expected in one hour by "oral or whistle message" (as opposed to sirens or church bells elsewhere).[5]

"Opened in 1994 as the successor to the Transitional Immigrant Visa Processing Center in Rosslyn, Va., the NVC centralizes all immigrant visa preprocessing and appointment scheduling for overseas posts. The NVC collects paperwork and fees before forwarding a case, ready for adjudication, to the responsible post.

The center also handles immigrant and fiancé visa petitions, and while it does not adjudicate visa applications, it provides technical assistance and support to visa-adjudicating consular officials overseas. Only two Foreign Service officers, the director and deputy director, work at the center, along with just five Civil Service employees.

They work with almost 500 contract employees doing preprocessing of visas, making the center one of the largest employers in the Portsmouth area.

The contractor, Serco, Inc., has worked with the NVC since its inception and with the Department for almost 18 years.

The NVC houses more than 2.6 million immigrant visa files, receives almost two million pieces of mail per year and received more than half a million petitions from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) in 2011. Its file rooms’ high-density shelves are stacked floor-to-ceiling with files, each a collection of someone's hopes and dreams and each requiring proper handling." 

"Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project, a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in RoselandWest Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[31][33] He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.[34] Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute.[35] In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.[36][37] He returned to Kenya in 1992 with his fiancée Michelle and his half-sister Auma.[36][38] He returned to Kenya in August 2006 for a visit to his father's birthplace, a village near Kisumu in rural western Kenya.[39]
Obama entered Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[40] president of the journal in his second year,[34][41] and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years.[42] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[43] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[44] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[40] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[34][41] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[45] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[45]"

"Cassidian Communications, an EADS North America company, is the world’s largest and most trusted source for mission-critical communications technologies, including next-generation 9-1-1 call processing platforms, emergency notification solutions and services, and P25 land mobile radio and LTE networks. For over four decades, Cassidian Communications has upheld its promise to keep people connected when it matters most, consistently designing solutions with an open mind and creating smarter ways to ensure all communities are safe. Today, the company supports more than 60% of all Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in the United States, serving over 200 million people, plus hundreds of private sector businesses spanning diverse industries, including transportation, finance and healthcare industries, and Federal Civil and DoD operations globally. For Cassidian Communications, CRITICAL MATTERS™."

"About Cassidian CyberSecurity (  Cassidian CyberSecurity is a 100% Cassidian company entirely devoted to addressing the cyber security market across Europe and the Middle-East, operating from France, the United Kingdom and Germany. Cassidian CyberSecurity's high-grade expertise includes "Cyber Defence & Professional Services" focusing on high-grade professional services and establishing Security Operation Centres; "Trusted infrastructure" aiming at cryptography, digital identity management and high-security national solutions, and "Secure Mobility", focused on services for mobile device security. To reinforce its solutions and establish a European cluster for cyber security products and services, Cassidian CyberSecurity took over Netasq in 2012 and Arkoon in 2013. Cassidian CyberSecurity generated revenues of 100 million euros in 2012, with a workforce of 600 people, which it plans to double by 2017."

"Life in a Disaster Morgue
Thu, 12/01/2005 - 3:00am
Douglas Page

The call comes anytime jetliners go down, de-orbiting shuttles disintegrate, terrorists raze skyscrapers, or killer hurricanes roar ashore.

David R. Senn, DDS, a member of the Bexar County, TX, Forensic Dental Team, was in Colorado when his call came on Saturday, August 27, 2005, 48 hours before Katrina made landfall. The commander of the Region VI Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team (DMORT) was calling. Katrina was a monster, growing to a Category 5 hurricane on the Saffir Simpson scale, and headed straight for New Orleans. Destruction and death was certain.

Senn, a veteran forensic DMORT odontologist, was to report to Baton Rouge, LA, where a temporary morgue was being set up in an empty brick warehouse in nearby St. Gabriel, a Louisiana town of 6,000, once home to a leper colony. There would be bodies to identify. Senn altered his plans, caught the next plane back home to San Antonio, cleared his teaching schedule, collected his DMORT grab-and-go bag containing enough gear, clothing, and personal items to last about two weeks, and was in Dallas on Sunday, where his team assembled before caravanning 370 miles overnight to Baton Rouge, arriving at 3 A.M. Monday, August 29, just as Katrina began pounding the Gulf coast.

"We took 30 people from Dallas to Baton Rouge, including the DMORT Region VI commander, deputy commander, and administrative officer,” said Senn, a diplomat of the American Board of Forensic Odontology (DABFO). Another deputy commander lived in Baton Rouge and was already on the job. Region VI covers Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Last Responders
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is credited with conceiving the concept of DMORT in the early 1980s. NFDA was concerned at the time about lack of standards handling the dead in mass casualty events. Protocols needed to be imposed on a process that had none. It was also soon apparent that the services of outside forensic professionals would be necessary to augment local resources during disaster response. The NFDA subsequently purchased the components of the first portable morgue, called a Disaster Portable Morgue Unit (DPMU).

DMORTs and DPMUs are now part of the National Disaster Medical System (NDMS), a section of Operations Branch of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Response Division. NDMS determines when to activate, which DMORTS to deploy, and where the DPMUs are to be dispatched - usually any incident in which the number of casualties overwhelms local forensic or mortuary resources. The country is divided into ten DMORT regions, geographically similar to the ten Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) regions.

In 1997, the Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act was signed into law in response to several aircraft accidents. The Act directed the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) to coordinate federal resources to identify victims. The NTSB then signed an agreement with NDMS to provide DMORT support in such cases. In 1998, a DMORT team specializing in bio-chemical fatalities was created in response to increasing concern for the release of weapons of mass destruction by terrorists.

The DMORT idea has rooted. A small group of DMORT members is now routinely deployed in advance of situations where mass fatalities might result from terror attack, such as presidential state-of-the-union addresses, papal visits, or Olympic Games.
Since their 1993 formation, DMORTs have responded to about twenty incidents, from cemetery floods and plane crashes to train derailments and terror attacks. Senn, for instance, was part of the team called to attempt dental identification at the 2001 World Trade Center disaster and again at the 2003 STS-107 Columbia crash.

DMORTs usually cover disaster incidents in their own area, although four DMORTs were dispatched to New York City following September 11, three to Washington, D.C., and one to Somerset County, PA. Katrina was even more unusual. All ten teams were mobilized to the Gulf Coast.

"That's unprecedented," said Patricia Kaufmann, MD, commander of DMORT Region III (Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware, Virginia, and West Virginia). Still, the nationwide DMORT response to the Gulf Coast was scarcely enough. Remains were still being recovered seven weeks after the storm. Brian Chrz, DDS, DABFO, a Perry, OK, forensic odontologist said six weeks after the storm DMORTs were using dental resources wherever they could find them.

"We used military and public health dentists if they were available," he said."

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation


  1. Consequently the company must begin forcing the employees to do away with the fake evaluations to ensure that the typical ranking is not skewed. buy 5 star facebook ratings

  2. Outlook is the free email and calendar service that helps you stay on top of what matters and get things done
    outlook sign in


Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at