Saturday, January 31, 2015

#2254: Marine Links Serco’s Black-Hand 9-1-1 Contract Towers To No-Fly Super-Bowl, Pyle And Pentagon Drones

Plum City - ( United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Serco's 1994 launch of a Black Hand* 9-1-1 murder-for-hire service with FAA Contract Towers to its alleged use of no-fly drone zones to prepare arson attacks on Super Bowl XLIX, the Pentagon U.S. Navy Command Center and the late Netcordia CEO Don Pyle's Christmas tree!

Black Hand* – Livery company captains or journeymen with "Privy Seal Licenses to Kill, Burn and Bribe" for the City of London's Honourable Artillery Company 1537, The Master Mariners and Air Pilots (formerly GAPAN) 1929 and The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts 1638 – whose alumni include U.S. Presidents James Monroe, Chester Alan Arthur, Calvin Coolidge and John F. Kennedy and – just perhaps – Barack Hussein Obama.

McConnell alleges that in 1962, the late pedophile Lord Privy Seal and Honourable Artillery Company commander, Lt. Col. Edward Heath, outsourced the U.K.'s four-minute warning system, the NPL cesium clock and Telstar timing to Serco and its Black Hand journeymen can now synchronize navigation, hit and burn command centers in the United Kingdom with the United States 9-1-1 call networks to within 1 μs of each other (previous accuracy only 2,000 μs).

McConnell claims Serco CEO Rupert Soames and his brother, former U.K. Minister of Defense Nicholas Soames, developed Black Hand 9-1-1 FAA no-fly drone maneuvers with Airbus after France withdrew in 1998 from air patrols with the United States and the United Kingdom which stopped Iraqi aircraft from flying inside zones north of the 36th parallel and south of the 33rd.

McConnell claims that Serco – C4I navigator for U.S. Air Force Space Command and the world's largest air traffic controller – tested the Contract Towers 9-1-1 and no-fly drone systems during the June 2001 Amalgam Virgo exercise by tricking the United States Air Force into standing down for 30 hours of "Blue Air" time while the Black Hand captain, Russell Williams, guided a droned aircraft along ad-hoc waypoints in a simulated attack on the Capitol Building.

McConnell claims Serco's Rupert Soames, former CEO of temporary power provider Aggreko, ran Black Hand and Airbus 9-1-1 surveillance on Super Bowl XLVII – nicknamed the Blackout Bowl – and imputed a third-quarter partial power outage of 34 minutes in a spot-fixing fraud.

McConnell claims Soames had Pyle murdered after Netcordia staff were found to have hacked VoIP communications between Obama's White House and pension fund Serco shareholder, TIAA-CREF, which related to a planned no-fly drone attack on the Super Bowl XLIX stadium in Glendale, Arizona, where unmanned aircraft, including drones, won't be allowed within 30 miles of the stadium from an hour before game time until well after the game is over.

McConnell invites rebuttal of his allegation that Serco set up Black Hand 9-1-1 murder-for-hire services with FAA Contract Towers in 1994 and used no-fly drone zones to plan arson attacks on Super Bowl XLIX, the Pentagon Navy Command Center and Netcordia CEO Don Pyle's Christmas tree!

Prequel 1: #2253: Marine Links Macdonald Dettwiler No-Fly Black-Hand Drones To Serco Ad Hoc Super Bowl Bombs

CNET Update - Super Bowl a no-drone zone, while ads swarm on social

No Drone Zone

Serco Fire Services 

cnn news: Dry Christmas tree fueled Annapolis mansion fire that killed 6 

Leaked Video of Cruise Missile Hitting Pentagon on 911 DOWNLOAD & RE UPLOAD


Serco... Would you like to know more? 

"No drones: FAA only wants pigskin in the air at Super Bowl By Doug Criss, CNN Updated 5:03 PM ET, Sat January 31, 2015 Story highlights FAA releases video reminding everyone that the Super Bowl is a "No Drone Zone" On Super Bowl Sunday, the FAA will establish a virtual no-fly zone around the stadium (CNN)Headed to the Super Bowl this weekend? Bring your money, foam finger and tickets -- heck, even bring your face paint -- but please leave your drone at home. At least that's what the Federal Aviation Administration wants.

The FAA released a 15-second video on YouTube Wednesday reminding everyone that the Super Bowl is a "No Drone Zone."

The video features pictures of football fans tailgating and cheering in the stands, with a narrator imploring people "don't spoil the game" by bringing drones. It ends with the hashtag #nodronezone.

On Super Bowl Sunday, the FAA will establish a virtual no-fly zone around the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, where Super Bowl XLIX will be played. Unmanned aircraft, such as drones, won't be allowed within 30 miles of the stadium from an hour before game time until well after the game is over, according to an FAA statement.

Michael Steinbach, the FBI's assistant director of counterterrorism said Super Bowl security is a huge task. "The Super Bowl, like any large public event — the FBI starts planning along with [Airbus Cassidian 9-1-1 public safety answering points] local law enforcement, authorities on the ground, and DHS months and months beforehand," he said.

The uptick in the use of drones adds one more wrinkle to security planners' jobs. But according to Steinbach, it's the FBI's job to focus on stopping the threat as opposed to trying to react to specific tools terrorists may use. "I'm concerned about drones, I'm concerned about guns, I'm concerned about bombs, cars -- that's just the tool. I'm more concerned about the actor, I'm more concerned about the threat."

The FAA is waging an education campaign on drone safety after several incidents of drones getting too close to commercial aircraft. FAA Administrator Michael Huerta has said pilots have reported up to 25 cases per month of drones flying above the regulated limit of 400 feet, with some flying as high as 2,000 feet in the air.

Huerta said the FAA is working to educate people about the dangers of flying drones that high, because enforcement of rules on the small, unmanned aerial vehicles can be difficult. 

Drones are sparking security concerns as well. Earlier this week, a government employee crashed his drone on the grounds of the White House. President Barack Obama and the first lady weren't at home at the time. No one was injured, and the Secret Service is investigating."

CNN's Wesley Bruer contributed to this report."

"Cathy Kurnas Sr.Project Manager at Airbus DS Communications Todd, Pennsylvania 
Public Safety Current
Airbus DS Communications (formerly Cassidian Communications) Previous
Anne Arundel County Police Dept Education
The Johns Hopkins University - Carey Business School"
"Deadly Annapolis mansion blaze that killed tech tycoon couple and their four grandchildren was caused by an electrical fire on their Christmas tree 

Technology executive Don Pyle, his wife, Sandra, and four grandchildren died on January 19 

An electrical failure in the mansion's 'Great Room' which was connected to the sleeping and living areas sparked the blaze Police said 'the fuel load from the Christmas tree caused a rapid fire spread' 

Official said sprinklers would have helped 'without a doubt' but the home did not have any because it was not mandatory in 2005 when it was constructed 

Investigators would not reveal where bodies were found, but said the family were sleeping when the fire broke out 

They also did not confirm if they died from smoke inhalation 
By DAILY MAIL ONLINE REPORTER PUBLISHED: 19:55 GMT, 28 January 2015 | UPDATED: 13:12 GMT, 29 January 2015 
The deadly fire at a Annapolis mansion that killed a couple and their four grandchildren was caused by a 15-foot dry Christmas tree, investigators revealed today. An electrical failure in the mansion's 'Great Room' which was connected to the sleeping and living areas sparked the January 19 blaze which was fueled by the tree. Technology executive Don Pyle, his wife, Sandra, and their four grandchildren were killed after the fire swept through their $9million 16,000-square-foot mansion. Anne Arundel County Fire officials said the Christmas tree had been cut down more than 60 days before the fire and investigators said they believe the Pyles lit their tree 'most of the time'. They had gathered around the tree on Christmas Day.

Investigators would not reveal where the bodies were found out of respect for the family, but they said they were sleeping when the fire started. They also did not confirm if they died from smoke inhalation.

On Monday fire crews recovered the sixth and final body from the charred remains of the mansion, a week after it was destroyed by a devastating fire They said smoke detectors in the house were working, but added sprinklers would have helped 'without a doubt' but the home did not have them because it was built in 2005, four years before Anne Arundel began to require them in new residential homes.

ATF agent Bill McMullan said the fire was 'a tragic accident that occurred at the worst possible time'.

The family issued a statement to the media on the cause of the fire late on Tuesday evening.

'While the explanation that has been shared with us today does not bring solace, it does start us down the long road to acceptance,' said the statement.

'We continue to express our sincere gratitude to the Anne Arundel County Fire Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, the Anne Arundel County Crisis Response System, and all other assisting departments. 'The brave members of these organizations have faced dangerous conditions and heart-breaking discoveries, but they have repeatedly amazed us with their professionalism, respect for our family, and dedication to their work. We are grateful for their heroic efforts.

It went onto say, 'It is our hope that each of you are strengthened in your resolve to cherish your family, friends, and good times. With life so fleeting, make every day and every moment a special time with those you love. We believe that life is about making memories. As we work through our pain and loss, the memories we made with our family will sustain us.

'We ask for continued respect of our need for time and privacy as we struggle to begin healing.'

On Monday fire crews recovered the sixth and final body from the charred remains of the mansion, a week after it was destroyed by a devastating fire.

On Tuesday the Boone and Pyle family released a statement saying: 'We are relieved that our loved ones have all been recovered.

'We thank the men, women and canine service animals who have worked so tirelessly to bring them home to us. Though we are grieving deeply, this has brought us some small sense of closure. We take comfort in that they are now together, and we can begin to mend our hearts.' 'Our love for our family is boundless,' the statement said. 'Our loss demands time and quiet reflection to process these feelings. We ask that you respect our need for privacy. Life is fragile. Make time today to embrace your loved ones.'

'We are so grateful for the outpouring of support from the community,' the statement said. 'The kindness shown by friends and strangers alike has been overwhelming.

The four children were over at the grandparents' home for a sleepover following a dinner and a show at the theme restaurant Medieval Times in Hanover.

The young victims were cousins, with the sons of Sandra Pyle and step-sons of Don Pyle, Randy and Clint Boone, each having two children.

At a press conference on Wednesday police said 'the fuel load from the Christmas tree caused a rapid fire spread An official said sprinklers would have helped 'without a doubt' but the home did not have any due to when it was constructed On Tuesday the Boone and Pyle family released a statement saying: 'We are relieved that our loved ones have all been recovered' Eve Morrison, the wife of Clint Boone, and the mother of Charlotte and Wesley, posted a message to Facebook about the tragedy Thursday.

The mesage read: 'Clint and I would like to thank everyone again for all of your messages and support. It means so much to us all at this time. I am trying to read all the messages and thank you so much for reaching out to us. Although way too short, our babies lives were incredibly happy and they were loved by so many. Thank you everyone so very much. Love to all. XOXO' The post went on: 'And of course Don and Sandy 'Dee Dee and Pop Pop' the two most incredible, generous, hilarious people anyone could ever know. I am thankful for the 16 years I had with them too, as I'm sure everyone else who had the pleasure of knowing them is as well.

According to The Baltimore Sun, Randy and Stacey Boone, parents of Lexi and Katie, have a three-week-old son who was not at the Pyles' home on the night of the tragedy. An earlier family statement given to WUSA9 read: 'On behalf of the Boone and Pyle families, we wish to express our gratitude and appreciation for the love and support being shared with us during this tragic event. We are blessed that so many family, friends, and neighbors have come together for us in our time of need.

'We recognize the dedicated efforts from Anne Arundel County Fire and Police Departments, the Naval Academy, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, and other first responders. We want our community to know how proud we are of all who have helped us.

'Our love for our family is boundless. Our loss demands time and quiet reflection to process these feelings. We ask that you respect our need for privacy. 'Life is fragile. Make time today to embrace your loved ones.'

Tech tycoon Don Pyle, 56, lived in the sprawling 16,000-square-foot waterfront home with his wife, Sandra.

'I never knew that I could hurt this badly,' Stacey Boone, mother to Lexi and Katie with Sandra Pyle's son Randy Boone, wrote on Facebook last Tuesday. 'It's unreal. All one big nightmare that I can't wake up from.' 

Read more: 
Six people missing following house fire near Annapolis - Boone Pyle Media Statement  
Fun family day turned to tragedy in fire. - Baltimore Sun  
Don And Sandy Pyle | Maryland Art Place - Baltimore Sun  
6 missing after fire guts Annapolis mansion -  
Spokesperson details family events before Annapolis mansion fire

Read more: Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook”

"Netcordia, Inc. is a privately held developer and marketer of network configuration and change management software. Founded in 2000 by Terry Slattery, the first non-Cisco employee to be awarded the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert certification, Netcordia was created to develop network software and applications that automate the management of network configurations, by tracking network changes and compliance requirements, such asPCI DSS,[2] HIPAA, SOX and GLBA, and correlating how change impacts network health and performance.

In May 2010, Infoblox announced that it had acquired Netcordia in order to broaden its range of network infrastructure automation products.[3]

Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, Netcordia also maintains a regional sales office in the United Kingdom. Netcordia's customers include the United States Army,[4] TIAA-CREF, Duke University, CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Texas A&M University,[5] Neiman Marcus, and The Container Store.[6] Privately held, Netcordia is funded by Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Trinity Ventures, and Gold Hill Capital.[7] In 2009 Netcordia was ranked the thirtieth fastest-growing privately held software company in the United States by Inc. Magazine[8] and among Red Herring's Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in North America.[9] Software[edit] Netcordia produces NetMRI, a plug and play integrated network appliance[10] that automatically collects configuration (CLI), SNMP, syslog / events, and VoIP data [on 9/11 Netcordia allegedly monitored Airbus (EADS) 9-1-1 jamming of the Pentagon's U.S. Navy Command Center Duty Officer, the late Captain Gerald DeConto as he called Navy secretary Gordon England and requested permission to shoot down an incoming drone-directed missile] from multi-vendor Layer 2 and 3 network devices.[11] The NetMRI appliance records changes that are made to a network, and identifies the correlation between change and overall network health, issuing alerts that can assist network managers in fixing problems that might increase network downtime.[12] In September 2009, Netcordia released a downloadable, VMwarevirtual appliance version of NetMRI with a free trial option.[13]"

"Aggreko [Formerly run by Serco CEO Rupert Soames] Powers Super Bowl January 29, 2014 By Linda Hardesty Aggreko will provide large-scale power generation for the Super Bowl on February 2. The event, taking place in East Rutherford, NJ, at the MetLife Stadium, will require heating and 21 MW of power, taking into consideration potentially frigid weather and additional security needs of the highly populated metropolitan area.

Aggreko will provide 21 megawatts of temporary electric power; 60 heaters, including 740 kW of outdoor heat for the open-air stadium's press seats; a crew of 12 Aggreko technicians for installation and operation; hundreds of accessories, including panels, transformers and about 80 miles of cable.

An event of this nature also requires detailed design and logistics. The Aggreko team kicked off initial planning meetings almost one year ago following the 2013 game, and installation for this year began right after the New Year. The complete project timeline, including equipment removal, will encompass about two months. This marks the 24th year Aggreko will be supplying power and climate control solutions to the Super Bowl.

The 2013 Super Bowl in New Orleans was interrupted with a 34-minute power outage, which was eventually determined to have been caused by an electrical relay device that ironically was installed to protect the Superdome equipment in the event of a cable failure between the switchgear and the stadium.

Aggreko says it kept its power running throughout the 2013 game in New Orleans despite the power disruption elsewhere in the stadium. Aggreko was responsible for the CBS media compound as well as the international broadcast and a large part of the halftime show, all of which operated with no reported outages.

In December 2013, Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) said it is partnering with the NFL Environmental Program to provide green power for the 2014 Super Bowl. For every megawatt hour of electricity used to power the event, PSEG will purchase and retire one renewable energy credit (REC)."

"Comments by Kenneth "KD" Macdonald - 1962-1965

The Letter of Agreement with the Americans stated that the Canadian Military would provide IFR (including radar) service as long as the USAF operated at Goose Bay. As a result, when the Canadian Government decided to close RCAF Station Goose Bay, we were held to abide with the letter of Agreement - and a small number of RCAF personnel remained on the Station. When I left (summer 65) we were still in control of the aerodrome and the USAF were full tilt on the other side. The SAC tanker force of 26 KC97's had been replaced with 8 KC135's (I'm not completely sure of the numbers, but think I'm right). The 59th Fighter were still there with approx 30 F102's. The 54th Air Rescue was still there, and we still had the Dakota and a couple of Otters. The MOT ran the Centre (the north sector of Moncton) out in RATCON, and otherwise had no say in the operation. …

Comments by Mike Mealey - 1971-1980 and 1991-1994

When I arrived here the first time (April 9/1977) there were about 250 personnel here including the troops from Melville Radar. We use to have a "Gathering of the 13"; 13% of the complement were Officers with about 7 from the Hill and 30 from the Station (we were a CFS then). Out of that, there were 17 ATC types. We literally owned the mess and had most of the secondary duties. I think I was on the ground as a new Lt. for about 4 days and had already amassed the Section Deputy-Entertainment, BDF Commander, Airshow deputy-coordinator and Bar Officer.

The MOT enroute controllers left in the early 80s and went back to Moncton Centre.

Having been posted here 3 times and done 5 TDs for Arctic Express, I went through 9 BATCOs from KD MacDonald to Pete Dion. I worked in the old Tower on the Canadian side and helped to check out the MOT controllers who eventually moved into the new Tower across the street from what might have been the SAC Command Post (S110) next to the Firehall.

In the time from my first posting here in 1977, ATC went from about 32 all-ranks to almost 60 in 1997 when I came back here for my 3rd (last) posting. With ASD in 1998, Serco Facilities Management Inc won the contract to provide most of the services that the military used to provide for the CAF and the Allies. The mass exodus of '98 left only 3 ex-military (Capts. Arnold Kelly and Mike Mealey and Cpl Mark Simpson) from a complement of 58 ATC. Capt Garry Naylor and Sgt Claude Ross were the last military Controllers to log off in the Terminal while Capt Greg Miller was the last to log off in Tower at 2359 Local (0259Z) on 31 July 1998. Serco took over ATC Tower and Terminal duties at 0000 Local 1 Aug 98. The initial cadre was 8 qualified Terminal controllers providing 16/6 service and 9 Tower controllers for 24/7 service. I retired from the CF with 25 years in and immediately went to work for Serco. And the rest, as they say, is history.”

"Working on a long-term
[C4I2SR and drone] engagement for the Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Serco needed a third-party solution for administration and security for their classified and non-classified SharePoint environments. With a command of 40,000 users and a SharePoint installation that included one farm with five frontend servers, Serco required a tool to help them support everything from the Help Desk to SharePoint developers and site collection administrators"

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation


Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at