From United States Marine Field McConnell
Plum City Online - (AbelDanger.net) - June 19, 2015
1. White's Club members who want to "whack" (kill) a target, allegedly use GMT clocks and telegraph/telecommunication networks to provide rigour to an anonymous betting market where bettors predict the time of death and the winner shares the pot with bookmakers, scriptwriters, trackers, killers, police, journalists and camera / clean-up crews.
2. In 1865, White's Club member The Prince of Wales, later Edward VII (1841–1910) allegedly used the GMT clock and the Pinkerton telegraph system to have bets placed on the predicted time of death of U.S. President Abraham ("Honest Abe") Lincoln, his alleged assassin John Wilkes Booth and Booth’s assassin Boston Corbett.
3. In 1963, White's Club member Major General Sir Stewart Graham Menzies, (1890-1968), former Chief of MI6 (SIS), allegedly used the GMT clock and Serco (formerly RCA GB 1929) telegraph/telecommunications system to place bets on the predicted time of death of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, his alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and Oswald's assassin Jack Ruby.
Readers are invited to peruse the Abel Danger website and the images below, where United States Marine Field McConnell has established a proof by contradiction – no action against him for libel or by way of rebuttal – on the alleged role of centuries-old White's Club betting pools and their spot-fixing bookmakers in the assassinations of U.S. Presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy and the subsequent assassinations of their alleged assassins.
The Riot Club - Official Trailer (Universal Pictures) HD
Zapruder Film Slow Motion (HIGHER QUALITY)
When it all began?
"Serco farewell to NPL after 19 years of innovation 8 January 2015 ..
During that period under Serco's management and leadership.. .. NPL's caesium fountain atomic clock is accurate to 1 second in 158 million years and NPL is playing a key role in introducing rigour to high frequency [spread bet and spot fixed] trading in the City through NPLTime."
"1761 Marine clock John Harrison, British watchmaker, working 19 years, devised the marine chronometer, simply a very accurate clock that worked on ships. It could determine longitude. Thusly: as the Earth revolves 360 degrees every 24 hours, so it revolves 1 degree of longitude every four minutes. Greenwich/London is zero degrees longitude. Wherever one is in the world, at any latitude, by definition, when the sun is at its highest point above him, it is noon to him. So a sailor with an accurate clock set to Greenwich Mean Time sees what time it is in Greenwich when the sun is at its highest point above him, i.e., his noon. If his noon occurs at 12:04 GMT, he knows that he is 1 degree west of Greenwich, and so on. Captain Cook used one on his 2nd circumnavigation (1772-1775). In 1773, Parliament grudgingly partially paid .. 1837. William Cooke and Charles Wheatstone, Brits, patented and demonstrated a telegraph. 1837. Samuel Morse, American, patented a telegraph, used Morse code. Sent first telegram in January 1838."
"The club was originally established at 4 Chesterfield Street, off Curzon Street in Mayfair, in 1693 by an Italian immigrant named Francesco Bianco as a hot chocolate emporium under the name Mrs. White's Chocolate House. Tickets were sold to the productions at King's Theatre and Royal Drury Lane Theatre as a side-business. White's quickly made the transition from teashop to exclusive club and in the early 18th century, White's was notorious as a gambling house and those who frequented it were known as "the gamesters of White's." Jonathan Swift referred to White's as the "bane of half the English nobility."
In 1778 it moved to 37-38 St James's Street. From 1783 it was the unofficial headquarters of the Tory party, while the Whigs' club Brooks's was just down the road. A few apolitical and affable gentlemen managed to belong to both. The new architecture featured a bow window on the ground floor. In the later 18th century, the table directly in front of it became a seat of privilege, the throne of the most socially influential men in the club. This belonged to the arbiter elegantiarum, Beau Brummell, until he removed to the Continent in 1816, when Lord Alvanley took the place of honour. It was here that Alvanley bet a friend £3,000 as to which of two raindrops would first reach the bottom of a pane of the bow window. It is not recorded whether he won his bet.
This was not the most eccentric bet in White's famous betting book. Some of those entries were on sports, but more often on political developments, especially during the chaotic years of the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars. A good many were social bets, such as whether a friend would marry this year, or whom.
Despite the club's refusal to admit women as members, one of its best known chefs from the early 1900s was Rosa Lewis, a model for the central character in the BBC television series The Duchess of Duke Street.
Prince Charles held his stag night at the club before his wedding to Lady Diana Spencer in 1981."
"Behind the Sordid World of Online Assassination Betting Jamie Bartlett I have heard rumors about this website, but I still cannot quite believe that it exists. I am looking at what I think is a hit list.
There are photographs of people I recognize—prominent politicians, mostly—and, next to each, an amount of money. The site's creator, who uses the pseudonym Kuwabatake Sanjuro, thinks that if you could pay to have someone murdered with no chance—I mean absolutely zero chance—of being caught, you would.
That's one of the reasons why he has created the Assassination Market.
There are four simple instructions listed on its front page:
Add a name to the list
Add money to the pot in the person's name
Predict when that person will die
Correct predictions get the pot
The Assassination Market can't be found with a Google search. It sits on a hidden, encrypted part of the internet that, until recently, could only be accessed with a browser called The Onion Router, or Tor. Tor began life as a U.S. Naval Research Laboratory project, but today exists as a not-for-profit organization, partly funded by the U.S. government and various civil liberties groups, allowing millions of people around the world to browse the internet anonymously and securely."
"Digital Fires Instructor Serco - Camp Pendleton, CA Posted 377 days ago Uses information derived from all military disciplines (e.g., aviation, ground combat, command and control, combat service support, intelligence, and opposing forces) to determine changes in enemy capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action. ..
• Knowledge on the operational employment and TTPs of the following C2 systems and software applications in the COC .. •Travel may be required.
• Have attended DoD formal instructor courses, such as the Marine Corps' Formal School's Instructor's Course, or service equivalent
• Four years of documented experience instructing and employing their respective C2 system in support of MAGTF operations
• Background as an 0844 or 0848 MOS (USMC MOS, or equivalent USA MOS appropriate), with formal training and experience utilizing AFATDS (Advanced Field Artillery Target Data System), EMT (Effects Management Tool), PSS-SOF (Precision Strike Suite – Special Ops Forces)
• Active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
• Formal AFATDS Training required, Strike-Link, PSS-SOF, JADOCS experience desirable"
Prequel 1: #2380: Marine Brief QEII – White's Club Spot-Fixed Murders – Pinkerton's Jane the Ripper – The Abberline Harvard Clock
Serco... Would you like to know more?
SWISSLEAKS - "HSBC developed dangerous clients: arms
merchants, drug dealers, terrorism financers"
Copy of SERCO GROUP PLC: List of Subsidiaries AND Shareholders! [HSBC is Serco's drug-hub Silk Road banker and a major shareholder with the 9/11 instant lenders including Her Majesty's Government] Copy of SERCO GROUP PLC: List of Subsidiaries AND Shareholders! (Mobile Playback
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation