Thursday, June 25, 2015

UK Media Bought and Paid for by a Child-Raping Elite - Slimey Ed Milliband Sat on Information About Lord Janner - How Is This Possible Within the Confines of the UK Parliament? - Where Inside the Parliament Did This Take Place? - How Were Children Smuggled Into the Parliament? - Complicit Co-Ordination From Both Police, Civil Servants and MPs

This appeared 
at Mail Online

Labour peer Lord Janner 'violated, raped and tortured' children in PARLIAMENT, claims Simon Danczuk in bombshell debate

Labour MP makes string of allegations against the peer Lord Janner
He said police wanted to bring 22 historic abuse charges against him
But prosecutors announced in April that he was too ill to stand trial
Mr Danczuk warned Ed Miliband about allegations in October 2014

By Tom McTague, Deputy Political Editor for MailOnline
24 June 2015

A Labour MP has accused the peer Lord Janner of being a serial child abuser who attacked boys inside the Palace of Westminster.

Simon Danczuk said police had told him they wanted to bring 22 historical charges against the former MP dating back to the period between 1969 and 1988.

He said officers were furious after being blocked from prosecuting the 86-year-old peer by a controversial ruling that he was too ill to stand trial.

Speaking in a debate about the Crown Prosecution Service this afternoon, Mr Danczuk said: 'I have met with Leicestershire Police and discussed the allegations in detail. Children being violated, raped and tortured - some in the very building in which we now sit.'

Campaigning backbencher Simon Danczuk said police had told him they wanted to bring 22 historical charges against the former MP, dating back to the period between 1969 and 1988

The director of public prosecutions, Alison Saunders, announced in April that Lord Janner's dementia made him unfit to be prosecuted, although that decision is under review.

Mr Danczuk told the Commons: 'If Lord Janner really is too ill to face prosecution, then why can't the courts establish this with a fitness to plead process?

'This would clear up doubts that still linger, for example, why he was still visiting parliament on official visits after he was declared unfit to face justice.'

He said a 'trial of the facts' would allow the victims to tell their stories, but that the DPP had said that would not be in the public interest.

'Personally, I fail to see how the knowledge that a peer of the realm is a serial child abuser is not in the public interest.'

Lord Janner (pictured outside his house in London in July last year, left) and in the House of Lords (right) will not be tried for child abuse because he is too ill

Mr Danczuk was repeatedly warned by the chair of the debate against criticising Lord Janner. But he used the privilege of the parliamentary debate to tell MPs the official charges against Lord Janner were:
14 indecent assaults on a male under 16 between 1969 and 1988
2 indecent assaults between 1984 and 1988
4 counts of gross indecency with a male under 16 between 1972 and 1987
2 counts of gross indecency between 1977 and 1988.
Lord Janner's family have denied all claims he abused children.

In April 2015, when the Crown Prosecution Service decided not to prosecute him - but said there was enough evidence to charge him – Mr Janner's family released a statement insisting he was 'a man of great integrity'.

The statement said: 'He is entirely innocent of any wrongdoing.

'As the Crown Prosecution Service indicated today, this decision does not mean or imply that any of the allegations that have been made are established or that Lord Janner is guilty of any offence.'

Former director of public prosecutions Sir Keir Starmer (left) - now a Labour MP - defended the decision of his successor Alison Saunders (right) not to charge Lord Janner


Responding to Mr Danczuk today, the former director of public prosecutions, Sir Keir Starmer defended the decision not to charge Lord Janner.

He said: 'The decision before the DPP was not an easy decision. It was a stark and difficult choice between two unattractive approaches.

'We should respect the independence she brought to the decision making, and the fact she's had that decision out for a review.

'To that extent I think we should inhibit our comments on the case.'

Mr Danczuk's bombshell intervention comes after he accused the former Labour leader Ed Miliband of failing to act after being presented with 'stomach churning' child sex abuse allegations six months

Mr Danczuk said he wrote to Mr Miliband in October last year – detailing a string of allegations against the Labour peer, it emerged tonight.

However, Mr Miliband failed to suspend Lord Janner from the party for another six months, prosecutors controversially ruled there was enough evidence to charge him with multiple counts of child abuse but could not put him on trial because he was too ill.

In a letter seen by Channel 4 News, Mr Danczuk told the then Labour leader that he had been 'visited by three senior officers from Leicestershire Police'.

He then detailed allegations of abuse against the peer and called on Mr Miliband to 'suspend Lord Janner from the Labour party at the earliest opportunity'.

Six months later, Mr Miliband claimed he was 'deeply shocked' by what the Crown Prosecution Service 'seem to have discovered'. He added: 'My heart goes out the alleged victims.'

But Mr Danczuk told Channel 4 News that Lord Janner should have been suspended sooner and called for him to be expelled.

He said: 'No, you couldn't describe the action that has been taken by the party as swift and decisive. That isn't the case. The nature of the allegation is so serious that really decisive action was required.'

HOW JANNER ESCAPED TRIAL OVER CHILD ABUSE CLAIMS FOR 25 YEARS

Lord Janner was first publicly accused of child abuse in 1991 during evidence heard at the trial of Frank Beck, a former children's home supervisor found guilty of abusing more than 100 children.

The then Labour MP made a statement in the Commons declaring his innocence.

However, the Crown Prosecution Service has admitted that he should have been prosecuted on three separate occasions - in 1991, 2002 and 2007 - but botched investigations each time meant he escaped a prosecution.

In April this year, after fresh evidence came to light, the Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders finally admitted there was enough evidence to charge the peer with child abuse.

But Ms Saunders ruled there was 'no public interest' in prosecuting him because of his dementia, adding that his illness made him unfit to plead

Lord Janner was diagnosed with dementia in 2009 but went on to host several hundred people at the taxpayer's expense in the Lords over the next three years, official records show.

Lord Janner voted in the House of Lord 210 times between his Alzheimer's diagnosis and the end of 2013, leading some to suggest he could have been prosecuted if authorities had acted sooner.

Former Labour leader Ed Miliband has been accused of failing to act after being presented with 'stomach churning' child sex abuse allegations committed by Lord Janner

Labour last night defended the party's response to Mr Danczuk's allegations.

A spokesman said: 'Any allegation of abuse should be taken seriously, and where crimes may have been committed it is rightly the job of the police to investigate them.

'When the Labour party received notice of the allegations against Lord Janner, we asked Leicestershire Police to confirm that they were pursuing an investigation with a view to bringing charges, but they were unable to do so.

'As soon as evidence was produced by the Crown Prosecution Service, Lord Janner was suspended from the Labour party.

'The victims of child sex exploitation need real support from the criminal justice system.'

2 comments:

  1. Sickening. This needs to be front page news in Germany...just in time for the Queen's visit. Oh yeh, Hudson Bay Traders (Canadian) is now buying up German Deparytment Stores. No telling where that offshore/Fed QE money will go next!!! The UK has exploited the US pretty much and is now gunning for Germany, as well as "playing nice" with Russia, while egging the US on to sabre rattle and get in trouble with Russia, Syria, etc. (NATO Wales Conference is where US Generals got their marching orders from David Cameron) I think we need a Haarp event in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paedo-rapist 'elites' are the No. 1 problem in the British Isles; destroy their networks and the rest will follow favourably. It is high time to take them apart. Janner needs to be jailed. Then it's time to move on to the younger generations of 'elite' abusers, not merely the dead (e.g. Savile) and dying. There needs to be a focus on taking down the financiers, not merely their Parliamentary puppets. Jail the Rothschild child-rapists.

    ReplyDelete

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at whos.amung.us

You Too can be a CAPTAIN SHERLOCK