EXCLUSIVE: Secret Service officer tells how Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky were caught having sex on Oval Office desk and how the intern was transferred to work for HILLARY - but the President brought her back to the West Wing in a PAID position
• Ex-Secret Service officer Gary Byrne was posted outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office in 1990s and writes about what he saw in bombshell book
• Clinton's intern Monica Lewinsky had special access to the Oval Office for at least two years
• Agents witnessed Bill and Monica 'embracing, making out, or on the Oval Office Desk'
• Byrne was incensed to learn that Monica had Bill's 'secret number' – 'so secret that it required not only a four-digit pass code
• 'You had to depress keys for a specific length of time and there were precise pauses between numbers,' Byrne explains
• After Byrne complained, Monica was transferred to the East Executive Building and was a Social Office intern under Hillary
• But Clinton worked his magic to get Monica, 'the Blue Pass Princess,' back in his arms
• The book release comes a month before the Democratic convention
By Caroline Howe For Dailymail.com
22 June 2016
Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky embraced, made out and had sex in just about every nook and cranny of the Oval Office.
Secret Service officer Gary Byrne should know. He's the man who stood guard outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office, was the last obstacle to Monica Lewinsky's access to the President.
And the White House intern, Byrne says, was relentless in her pursuit of the President.
'What (if anything) she did all day as an intern mystified me. Some days she seemingly had nothing better to do than play I Spy the President', Gary Byrne writes in his bombshell book Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate to be published by Center Street Books on June.28.
'Monica hung around us batting her eyes until she overheard the president's position or direction of travel, then bolted to maneuver into his path. She lived for even his passing glance.'
Ex-Secret Service officer Gary Byrne was posted outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office during the Clinton administration. Monica Lewinsky had special access to the Oval Office for at least two years
Please go to the MailOnline to read the entire news article and to view video.