United States Marine Field McConnell
Plum City Online - (AbelDanger.net)
November 26, 2016
1. Abel Danger (AD) has explained how Donald Trump can swap 8(a) funding allegedly used on 9/11 by the former Bush Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta to transport Greenie weapons over the Federal Bridge Certification Authority with a crowd-sourced model tailored for a state-sponsored monorail system.
2. AD claims that Mineta entered the PEOC at 10:18 am on 9/11 after he and former Ecolo green-movement spokesperson Isabelle Durant, had coordinated attacks from the DOT crisis management center funded by 8(a) banks linked to the federal bridge in Zulu time.
3. AD has determined that Mineta set up an 8(a) Guaranteed Debenture of $133,845,000 with a first distribution of interest on September 10, 2001, the day before 9/11 when Mineta allegedly transferred the debenture into liquidation status for the unlawful enrichment of Greenie investors and Serco shareholders JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.
4. United States Marine Field McConnell – Global Operations Director of Abel Danger – is offering to serve as President-elect Donald Trump's Transportation Secretary to expose Mineta's lies of 9/11 and show how crony federal SBA 8(a) funding models can be swapped out for crowdsourced zero-emission monorail systems where states can "pursue an 'America's Infrastructure First' policy that supports [state-based] investments in transportation, clean water, a modern and reliable electricity grid, telecommunications, security infrastructure, and other pressing domestic infrastructure needs."
#DOTat50: Norman Mineta Reflects on 9/11
Leaked Video of Cruise Missile Hitting Pentagon on 911 DOWNLOAD & RE UPLOAD
9/11: Pentagon Lawn Mystery Crew
[Spoliation team allegedly deployed by Mineta in the DOT crisis management center]
DONALD TRUMP ON 9/11 TRUTH (WATCH THIS BEFORE VOTING)
Donald Trump: Our Infrastructure Is Disgusting - I Like Everything Tippy Top!
"The Mineta story
Here's what Mineta told the 9/11 Commission about the events of 9/11. The testimony is lengthy, so we've snipped to include timeline-related issues only: by all means follow the link at the end to read the rest, or watch the full video here.
...On Tuesday morning, September 11th, 2001, I was meeting with the Belgian transport minister in my conference room adjacent to my office, discussing aviation issues. Because of the agenda, FAA Administrator Jane Garvey was also in attendance.
A little after 8:45 a.m., my chief of staff, John Flaherty, interrupted the meeting. He asked Administrator Garvey and me to step into my office, where he told me that news agencies were reporting that some type of aircraft had flown into one of the towers of New York's World Trade Center. Information was preliminary, so we did not know what kind of aircraft nor whether or not it was intentional. Jane Garvey immediately went to a telephone and contacted the FAA operations center. I asked to be kept informed of any developments and returned to the conference room to explain to the Belgian prime minister that our meeting might have to be postponed. In an incident involving a major crash of any type, the Office of the Secretary goes into a major information-gathering response. It contacts the mode of administration overseeing whatever mode of transportation is involved in the incident. It monitors press reports, contacts additional personnel to accommodate the surge in operations, and centralizes the information for me through the chief of staff. In major incidents, it will follow a protocol of notification that includes the White House and other agencies involved in the incident. These activities, albeit in the nascent stage of information-gathering, took place in these initial minutes. A few minutes after my return to the conference room, my chief of staff again asked me to step back into my office. He then told me that the aircraft was a commercial aircraft and that the FAA had received an unconfirmed report that a hijacking of an American Airlines flight had occurred.
While Mr. Flaherty was briefing me, I watched as a large commercial jet flew into the second tower of the World Trade Center. At this point things began to happen quickly. I once more returned to the conference room and informed the minister of what had happened and ended the meeting. I received a telephone call from the CEO of United Airlines, Jack Goodman, telling me that one of United's flights was missing. I then called Don Carty, the CEO of American Airlines, and asked him to see if American Airlines could account for all of its aircraft. Mr. Flaherty reported to me that Jane Garvey had phoned to report that the CEO of Delta Airlines had called the FAA and said it could not yet account for all of its aircraft.
During this time, my office activated the Department of Transportation's crisis management center, which was located on the 8th floor at that time of the Department of Transportation headquarters, and provides for senior DOT personnel to conduct surge operations in a coordinated manner.
By this time, my office had contacted the White House. A brief moment later, the White House called my chief of staff and asked if I could come to the White House and operate from that location. I decided that, given the nature of the attack and the request, that I should be at the White House directly providing the president and the vice president with information.
When I got to the White House, it was being evacuated. I met briefly with Richard Clark, a National Security Council staff member, who had no new information. Then the Secret Service escorted me down to the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, otherwise known as the PEOC. I established contact on two lines, one with my chief of staff at the Department of Transportation, and the second with Monty Belger, the acting deputy administrator of the FAA, and Jane Garvey, both of whom were in the FAA operations center."
"9:00 a.m. September 11, 2001: Transportation Department Crisis Management Center Coordinates Emergency Response On the order of Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta, the Department of Transportation’s Crisis Management Center (CMC) was quickly activated after the first WTC tower was hit (see (8:48 a.m.-9:05 a.m.) September 11, 2001). It is thus fully operational by this time, with security procedures initiated, secure lines of communication, and key contacts on line. The CMC is located in the Office of Emergency Transportation, on the 8th floor of the DOT's Washington headquarters. It serves as a focal point for the transportation response during emergencies, enabling senior department personnel to conduct operations in a coordinated manner.”
"Mineta stated in his Commission hearing:
When I got to the White House, it was being evacuated. I met briefly with Richard Clark, a National Security Council staff member, who had no new information. Then the Secret Service escorted me down to the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, otherwise known as the PEOC. I established contact on two lines, one with my chief of staff at the Department of Transportation, and the second with Monty Belger, the acting deputy administrator of the FAA, and Jane Garvey, both of whom were in the FAA operations center.
Is that true? Did Mineta get on the phone with Belger and Garvey immediately? The photo evidence says otherwise. The following photos are taken in chronological order and represent all photos released by NARA from that time frame:
V1543-19 - Mineta enters the PEOC
(V1543-20 missing from photo set)
V1543-21 - Mineta about to take a seat
V1543-22 - 10:18 on Libby's wrist watch
(V1543-23 missing from photo set)
V1543-24 - (uninteresting)
V1543-25 - 10:21 (approximately) judging from the scene on TV. Mineta is not on a line with anyone! Idly looking at, I think, some screen
V1543-26 - 10:22 on TV. Mineta isn't seen, but there seems to be a general debate, Cheney standing; wouldn't Mineta listen? (V1543-27 to -30 missing from photo set)
V1543-31 - Mineta standing behind Cheney, not on the line with anyone!
V1543-32 - Mineta standing behind Cheney, not on the line with anyone!
(V1543-33 and -34 missing from photo set)
V1543-35 - Mineta talking with a man who holds a phone. The same man was already there, holding the same phone, at 10:03 in
V1543-14, he doesn't seem to be an aide assigned to Mineta personally.
I can't timestamp the photos after V1543-26. Bohrer snapped 9 or 10 more until his film roll ran out (I haven't identified yet which roll came next). From what I have seen so far, Bohrer took photos at a rate averaging between 1 per a little more than 30 seconds and 1 per minute. This would put the last picture at somewhere between 10:27 and 10:33. Call me anything you like, but it really doesn't look to me as if Mineta had made any great effort to get in contact with the world outside the PEOC and stay in contact. Mostly, he seems to be receiving information from the other players in the PEOC (and the news media), rather than from the FAA, and he doesn't seem to be constantly relaying info and orders back to the FAA.
At this time, you must decide which evidence to lend more weight:
• The photographs that have real clocks in them and events that we can timestamp to the exact minute, sometimes even the exact second, and that we can also sort chronologically - one shows Mineta entering the PEOC very shortly before 10:18, and clearly after 10:03, and that we can corroborate with time-stamped logs and plenty of testimony
• Or the fuzzy recollections days, months, years after the fact by men who failed their duties and might have lots of motivation to cover their darned arses..
Open your eyes and see: Mineta wasn't anywhere useful, and out of the loop, and not taking any decisions, until around 10:15, and possibly only after 10:30. Drop those oral testimonies, they are lies, or they are badly mistaken. Just let go!”
"Questioning the Mineta timeline
Mineta provides a considerable amount of information in his accounts, and this, along with other recollections of the day, gives us several reasons to believe his timeline is inaccurate.
One immediate issue with Mineta's story is the implausible number of activities he squeezes in to a very short time. The second impact at the WTC occurred at around 9:02:59, for instance, and Mineta told the 9/11 Commission that he reached the White House at 9:20: around 17 minutes later.
Mineta has said the White House was 7 minutes away, though, something we confirmed with Google maps. 10 minutes remaining.
Mineta also explained that he talked with Richard Clarke for "4 or 5 minutes" in the White House Situation Room. We'll take the lower estimate: that's 6 minutes remaining.
He also has to make three shorter journeys: office to car, car through White House security and to the Situation Room, Situation Room to PEOC. If we allow 60 seconds for each of those (implausibly short: can anyone really check in to White House security and get into the Situation Room in a minute) then we have three minutes remaining.
And in those three minutes Mineta must react to the sight of the second crash, go to his conference room, cancel a meeting, return to his office, exchange words with Jane Garvey, talk on the phone to the CEOs of United and American Airlines, consult with his officials, and decide to go to the White House. This seems very rushed. There are no gaps between actions, Mineta doesn't have to wait for anything (there's no wait for his driver or security man to arrive from elsewhere in the building, say), and in addition we're assuming he's told us literally everything he did. This seems unlikely, but we have no option: there isn't time for anything else.
Still, while this may be reason to raise an eyebrow, it's not proof of anything. Especially as Mineta himself has, in other accounts, put his PEOC arrival time back as late as 9:27. That's still quick, but does provide more leeway, and we certainly can't say it's impossible for Mineta to have followed that kind of timetable."
"Crowdsourcing is a specific sourcing model in which individuals or organizations use contributions from Internet users to obtain needed services or ideas. Crowdsourcing was coined in 2005 as a portmanteau of crowd and outsourcing. This mode of sourcing to divide work between participants to achieve a cumulative result was already successful before the digital age (i.e., "offline"). Crowdsourcing is distinguished from outsourcing in that the work can come from an undefined public (instead of being commissioned from a specific, named group) and in that crowdsourcing includes a mix of bottom-up and top-down processes. Advantages of using crowdsourcing may include improved costs, speed, quality, flexibility, scalability, or diversity. Crowdsourcing in the form of idea competitions or innovation contests provides a way for organizations to learn beyond what their "base of minds" of employees provides (e.g., LEGO Ideas). Crowdsourcing can also involve rather tedious "microtasks" that are performed in parallel by large, paid crowds (e.g., Amazon Mechanical Turk). Crowdsourcing has also been used for noncommercial work and to develop common goods (e.g., Wikipedia). Arguably the best-known example of crowdsourcing as of 2015 is crowdfunding, the collection of funds from the crowd (e.g., Kickstarter)."
"An environmentalist broadly supports the goals of the environmental movement, "a political and ethical movement that seeks to improve and protect the quality of the natural environment through changes to environmentally harmful human activities". An environmentalist is engaged in or believes in the philosophy of environmentalism. Environmentalists are sometimes referred to using informal or derogatory terms such as "greenie" and "tree-hugger"."
One common view amongst many 9/11 researchers is that the hijacked planes should not have been able to reach their destinations. The air defence system would have stopped them under normal circumstances, they claim, therefore perhaps those defences had been ordered to stand down. And they point to the account of Norman Mineta as possible evidence.
The Mineta story is often presented as though it's clear and definitive fact, but as we've seen, if you take a close look at the details then major problems emerge.
Mineta said that when he arrived people were "pouring out of the Executive Office building", "running out of the White House" and "running over towards Lafayette Park". This is a very accurate description of what happened after the Pentagon was hit, and precisely no-one describes it happening any earlier. It's clear evidence that Mineta arrived after the Pentagon was hit.
Mineta said that, before he left for the White House, "Jane Garvey had phoned to report that the CEO of Delta Airlines had called the FAA and said it could not yet account for all of its aircraft". Mineta places the event well before 9:20, then, yet Garvey only mentions issues with Delta planes as occurring after the Pentagon was hit.
Richard Clarke tells us Mineta wasn't at the White House when his teleconference begins. He puts this well before 9:28 in his book, but the content says it must have been later, most probably after the Pentagon was hit. At least two media reports tell us that Mineta did not give the 9:45 ground stop order, and that he wasn't in contact with the FAA until some minutes later. This doesn't fit with his claims of a 9:20 PEOCarrival - it would mean he took 30 minutes or more to call the FAA - but makes sense if he did arrive after the Pentagon was hit.
Ben Sliney, the man who gave the ground stop order, said his recollection of events was different to Mineta's and Garvey's, yet an FAA official tried to persuade him support the story that Mineta ordered the ground stop, something he said would be to "go along with a fiction".
Mineta reportedly said that Lynn Cheney was in the PEOC when he arrived. The 9/11 Commission place her arrival at 9:52, though, and since 2001 she's consistently said she arrived after the Pentagon was hit. Another indication that Mineta did, too.
Dana Hyde's mention of the PEOC shelter log said Mineta didn't arrive until 10:07.
Mineta says Monte Belger provided positional information on Flight 77 as it approached the Pentagon. Belger's interviews contain no reference to any such incident, though, and only talk about getting on the phone to Mineta after he'd heard of the Pentagon crash.
And while Mineta claims he established a phone bridge with the FAA at 9:20/ 9:27, and issued the "bring all the planes down" order just before 9:45, Jane Garvey's 9/11 Commission interview reports that Mineta didn't call in until after Flight 93 had crashed (10:03), long after Ben Sliney had actually initiated the process.
The reality is that Mineta's account doesn't make sense. Not because the 9/11 Commission says so; his own retelling of events gives us the information we need to say he was mistaken, and arrived at the White House long after 9:20. And that's why, with the current information, we believe the simpler explanation is more likely to be true: Cheney arrived in the shelter preceding the PEOC at 9:37, Mineta came later, and the conversation he overheard did not refer to Flight 77.
This is such an important issue that you really shouldn't rely on these pages alone, though. Get out there, read the contrary views, see if they can deal with the points we raise, or have compelling new arguments of their own. A quick Google search will deliver plenty of information, but if you don't have time to browse then start with Peter Dale Scott's Journal of 9/11 Studies piece, Adam Letalik's paper at the same site, or this George Washington blog entry. Read, consider, check references to articles to be sure you're getting the whole picture: and make up your own mind."
"SBIC 2001-10 A, CUSIP 831641 DE2
Offering Circular $133,845,000 (Approximate) U.S. Small Business Administration Guaranteed 6.353% Debenture Participation Certificates, Series SBIC 2001-10 A Evidencing Fractional Undivided Interests in a Pool of 6.353% Debentures Due March 1, 2011 Issued by Small Business Investment Companies Distributions of interest payable March 10 and September 10, commencing September 10, 2001 …
Upon a determination by SBA to transfer an SBIC into liquidation status, jurisdiction over the SBIC is transferred to the Office of SBIC Liquidation whereupon the SBIC is considered in liquidation status. At this point, an acceleration letter is sent to the SBIC citing violations and defaults, making demand for payment of the accelerated obligations and advising the SBIC that it has been transferred to liquidation status. SBA will make a Guarantee Payment of the outstanding principal and accrued interest with respect to such SBIC Debenture to the next scheduled Payment Date on or before the next scheduled Distribution Date for such Payment Date. The Certificates are exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, so no registration statement has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state securities commission has approved or disapproved of the Certificates or passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this Offering Circular. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
JPMorgan Goldman, Sachs & Co. Credit Suisse First Boston [Serco shareholders] The date of this Offering Circular is March 14, 2001.
Management of SBA. The Administrator of SBA, its Deputy Administrator, its Chief Counsel for Advocacy, and its Inspector General are appointed by the President of the United States with the advice and consent of the Senate. The major small business assistance programs of SBA and the general administration of SBA are managed by officials appointed by the Administrator [In 2001, the Chief Operating Officer of the SBA was Field McConnell's sister Kristine Marcy]. The Presidential appointees together with the major program managers establish SBA policy with respect to operations under the Small Business Act and the Act and applicable regulations. Career personnel at various levels constitute the middle management of SBA and make the preponderance of program operations decisions in conformance with the applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Additionally, the Office of Management and Budget guides SBA's policies directly through the senior management officials and through circulars issued from time to time. The SBA Inspector General audits both the management of SBICs participating in the Program and administration of the Program within SBA.
"Local Transportation Issues Can Be Solved Affordably and Quickly to Revitalize Communities...
Affordable, Plug-and-Play EAZEway Monorail For Your Regional Community
A near-frictionless, wide-area, monorail transportation system incorporating communication and real-estate networks for the economic renewal, public security and environmental protection of your regional community. … Implementing an EAZEway Bypass Joint-Venture Project in Ten Phases
1. Identify a target EAZEway bypass project jurisdiction, invite prospective partners and prepare an initial joint-venture financial agreement. The initial agreement commits theEAZEway Bypass Income Trusts (EBIT) partners to funding and implementing phases 1 through 4 below. The mandate of the initial joint venture is to produce community-approved route and hub bypass design, including specifications and business plans. On completion of phase 4, the initial partners will have options to convert their initial joint-venture financial agreement into a final agreement to finance, build, lease, own, operate and manage (BLOOM) the bypass to meet the community-approved bypass designs, specifications and business plans.
2. Subject to the initial joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners extend the Property by commissioning an Internet-based portfolio of route designs and business plans to define alternatives for bypass-route character, purpose and impact. The extended Property includes sketches, 2-D drawings, 3-D illustrations, animated graphics and virtual-bypass route prototyping, including impact simulation on existing corridor traffic and congestion.
3. Subject to the initial joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners extend the Property by commissioning an Internet-based portfolio of hub designs and business plans to define alternative-bypass hub character, purpose and impact. Property extensions include sketches, 2-D drawings, 3-D illustrations, animated graphics, virtual-bypass hub prototyping and impact simulation on local community.
4. Subject to the initial joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners conduct community 'beauty contests' and referenda to select the preferred bypass route and hub designs from the portfolio, including a selected bypass character, purpose, specifications and business plans.
5. Subject to the initial joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners exercise or sell their options to participate in the final stages of the bypass project and implement the selected route and hub design, including bypass character, purpose, specifications and business plans.
6. Subject to the final joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners equip impacted communities with I-BAT (internet based asset tracking) units to track the movement of public assets through the bypass project giving citizens online access to all the project data and ensure the public interest is paramount.
7. Subject to the final joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners maximize local participation by training and employing local people or contracting with local businesses for the task-talent-time assets needed to implement bypass projects, including complying with government legislation, adding value to regional industries and developing adaptive strategies for economic renewal, public security and environmental protection in the regional community.
8. Subject to the final joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners finance bypass route network and distribute income generated by the network through SEITs (Segregated Easement Income Trusts).
9. Subject to the final joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners finance bypass hubs and distribute income generated by the hubs through REITs (Real-Estate Income Trusts).
10. Subject to the final joint-venture finance agreement, the EBIT partners participate in some combination of building, leasing, owning, operating or managing the EAZEway bypass routes and hubs."
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation