Source: Natural News
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
(NaturalNews) A private citizen working in the public interest to increase news transparency has announced a $10,000 reward, payable in Bitcoin, for the names of the PropOrNot news hoaxers. If successful, the names will be shared with the FBI, Sen. Jeff Sessions and the Trump administration.
Last week, the Washington Post was hoaxed by PropOrNot, which tricked the Post into printing an article that falsely claimed 200 independent news websites were being run by the Russian government. Natural News demanded the Washington Post retract the fabricated story, but the Post has so far refused to issue a retraction or apology, proving the news organization has abandoned all pretense of reporting factual news.
PropOrNot, a shadowy group at the center of the story, is obviously nothing more than a cabal of disgruntled, delusional liberals wallowing in paranoid delusions and political conspiracy theories. (This is the new standard of "facts" the Washington Post now embraces, by the way.) While ridiculously accusing hundreds of websites of working for the Kremlin, the PropOrNot group hides behind anonymity, claiming they don't want to go public with their names out of fear of a Russian retaliation (there's that delusional paranoia kicking in again...)
The aim of the $10,000 reward is to encourage citizen researchers to uncover the real identities of PropOrNot organizers, then to disclose that information in the public interest. Some clues have already been published on the 'net; see below for possible clues as a starting point.
Here are the guidelines of the offer, as described to Natural News:
• The reward is payable in Bitcoin.
• The reward is open to any person, anywhere on the planet, except where such an offer may be prohibited by law.
• The reward is not open to persons inside the PropOrNot organization.
• "Success" for qualifying to receive the reward Bitcoins is defined as follows:
- Names and unique identifiers (such as home addresses) must be provided for a minimum of TEN members of the PropOrNot group (which currently claims 30 or so members).
- A chain of evidence must be provided that conclusively proves the people named are behind the PropOrNot news hoaxing organization. In other words, a person can't just make up 10 names and claim they are the founders. There must be clear, convincing evidence that conclusively links the people to the organization.
- The reward is only payable ONCE and only payable to the FIRST researcher to provide the required details. There is no reward for being second.
- If the identities of the PropOrNot group are somehow made public BEFORE this reward is issued, then the reward will no longer be offered, since the information is already public knowledge.
- Natural News intends to vet the information provided to us. The researcher must allow us three business days to vet all the information, after which time we will render a decision to the sponsor of the reward, telling them the information is either "conclusive" or "not conclusive." If it is "conclusive" then the person offering the reward will immediately initiate the Bitcoin reward to the wallet address provided by the researchers. Natural News guarantees that we will not in any way unreasonably withhold approval of the reward. (I stake our reputation on dealing honestly with researchers who achieve the goal of accurately identifying the names of those behind PropOrNot.)
- The tax consequences of receiving $10,000 worth of Bitcoin are the responsibility of the recipient.
Please go to Natural News to read the entire article.
OIG Complaint About Prop Or Not Filed 2016 12 01:
Complaint to the Office of Inspector General for the Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors regarding the group known as PropOrNot
The Propaganda About Russian Propaganda
Meet The Real "Fake News"
Washington Post Disgracefully Promotes a McCarthyite Blacklist From a New, Hidden, and Very Shady Group