Posted on January 12, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 13 comments
During the 2016 presidential campaign, the MSM made no secret of their partiality for Hillary Clinton.
Relations between Trump and the media came to a head yesterday, over a CNN report that the Russian government has "compromising" information on Trump – information that is detailed in a "classified" 35-page dossier, a synopsis of which was handed to Trump when he met last week with four top intelligence officials (Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers).
The dossier allegedly had been compiled by a former British intelligence (MI6) official for Trump's GOP primary campaign opponents, and later for Hillary Clinton's campaign. Another media outlet, BuzzFeed, published the dossier, including the salacious allegation only a pimply-faced teenager living in his mom's basement would conjure: that Trump, during a visit to Moscow, had hired hookers to urinate on a bed Obama had slept in.
The CNN report completely fell apart less than 24 hours after it was published:
• Trump denounced it as "fake news" and a "political witch hunt". In his press conference yesterday morning, Trump called CNN "fake news," and BuzzFeed a "failing pile of garbage".Despite Clapper's "make nice" phone call to Trump, it's no secret that the intelligence agencies of the Obama administration, with their allegations of Russia hacking and intervening in the election to favor Trump, are hell-bent on subverting the November 8 election.
• The Kremlin denies having a "compromising" dossier on Trump and calls the intelligence report a "complete fabrication".
• A poster on 4chan claims to have concocted the Trump "golden showers" story, which he sent to Rick Wilson – the GOP consultant who called for assassinating Trump – who sent it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election. (Zero Hedge)
• Carl Bernstein, who co-wrote the CNN report, said the MI6 spook, Chris Steele, had given the dossier of memos to Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who is overtly anti-Trump. McCain, in turn, handed it to the FBI. (New York Post)
• In a phone conversation with Trump yesterday (Jan. 11) evening, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called the 35-page dossier "a private security company document" that "is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product". Clapper said the intelligence community (IC) "has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions". He also said he does not believe the leaks came from within the IC. (DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump)
Trump, for his part, has said that he will reform the intelligence agencies, beginning with the CIA.
On January 3, 2017, responding to MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's description of Trump as "taking these shots, antagonisms, taunting the intelligence community", Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said something quite ominous:
"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he's being really dumb to do this."Is that a threat?
Former Senator Ron Paul (R) thinks so.
In the Liberty Report on January 5, 2017, Paul had an interesting exchange with Daniel McAdams, Executive Directive of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.
9:28 mark: McAdams says Chuck Schumer is "plugged in pretty well to the deep state", then quotes what Schumer said on MSNBC, that Trump is "really dumb" to take on the intelligence community because the latter "have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you".
McAdams observes, "That is very chilling", and asks Paul if what Schumer said is "a threat" at Donald Trump.
Paul: "This is not a lie. I think he [Schumer] is speaking the truth there – better watch out. I think Trump knows about it. That's why he has private security."
Can Trump Rein in the CIA?
Paul also had plenty of other interesting things to say about the CIA:
"They've gotten us into so much trouble. The evidence is so overwhelming that they've been involved in many assassinations, not only… the Kennedy assassination, maybe both Kennedys' for all we know."Paul said the CIA is so secretive that "even as a member of Congress", he couldn't find out "what was really going on and sometimes I don't even know what was going on…. I don't think they give us information. They hide information from us… and they mislead us." So Paul applauds Trump's plan to look into and shrink the intelligence agencies. But he warns that Trump's reform will be met with "great resistance".
McAdams said something that I've read on other blogs and sites: that there are factions within the intelligence agencies. McAdams said that parts of the CIA "have been in open warfare against Trump through the campaign. So many 'anonymous' leaks from intelligence officials." Implying that Trump knows what he's up against, McAdams noted that Trump has "surrounded himself very closely with military types, military officers", and that there's an "ongoing tension between Pentagon intelligence analysis and what the CIA does", as in Syria "where the CIA troops are fighting the Pentagon troops on the ground".
Paul said there are 17 intelligence agencies altogether and that "the deep state is involved". Paul also said that he does not believe the Obama administration's claims that Russia hacked and intervened in the 2016 election: "I don't think they have the evidence." He points out that it is the U.S. government and the CIA that repeatedly intervene in other countries' elections – as many as 81 elections since WWII and 50 assassinations.
McAdams points out the hypocrisy of John McCain accusing Russia of intervening in our election when McCain "went to Ukraine and actually participated in the overthrow of an elected government" and "did the same thing and went into Syria and met with a bunch of terrorists" because McCain wants to overthrow the Assad government.
8:45 mark: Paul said Trump "will have problems achieving" reform of the intelligence agencies "because there's so many obstacles and he won't know who really represents the CIA unless he is well attuned to the deep state because the real orders and assassinations" are given to the CIA by the deep state.
In its post, "The Final Takedown of Trump Begins in Earnest," State of the Nation concludes:
"There can be only one reason for the fake dossier that was fabricated by rogue elements within the U.S. intelligence community. To use it as a pretext to delegitimize the presidency of Donald Trump by traitors within the Obama Administration and DNC, as well as rogue intelligence agencies.
That this unvetted fraud was then quickly disseminated throughout the global MSM provides further evidence of a highly organized coup against the president-elect. […]
Make no mistake about it: from now until Inauguration Day will be the most dangerous times for Donald Trump and his transition team. The very future of the United States of America now hangs in the balance as never before."
CNN Fake News: U.S. intelligence memo says Russia has "compromising" information on Trump
Posted on January 10, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 36 Comments
This is breaking news, for which there's no verification other than what CNN claims to be true. Bear in mind that CNN is totally biased in favor of Hillary Clinton. See:
• CNN leaked debate questions to HillaryIf this is true, the implications are very serious. It will give the Democrats the weapon for which they've been desperately searching to scuttle Trump's presidency before he's even inaugurated. What will happen after that is anyone's guess because the resulting Constitutional crisis will be something America has never encountered.
• WikiLeaks emails reveal media whores' private dinners with Hillary Clinton campaign officials
• CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton's bitch
• This is CNN: Correspondent Caught Joking About Donald Trump's Plane Crashing
• This is CNN: Guest commentator states, "We Have Put White Supremacy Into the White House"
Here's the story.
This afternoon, a CNN report by Evan Perez, Jim Sciutto, Jake Tapper and Carl Bernstein alleges that last week when Trump met with U.S. intelligence chiefs* for a briefing on Russia's hacking and intervention in the November 8 presidential election, among the classified documents presented to Trump was a hitherto undisclosed 2-page memo that the Russian government has compromising information of a personal and financial nature on Trump.
* The intelligence chiefs who briefed Trump are Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.While the CNN report does not say it, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to draw out the implications of this bombshell if it is true – which is that Moscow can use the compromising information to blackmail a President Trump. In fact, CNN claims that Russia has damaging information on both Hillary Clinton and the Democrats, and on Trump and the GOP, but chose to reveal only the information on Hillary & Dems while withholding Trump's because Moscow meant to harm Hillary's candidacy and help Trump's.
The 2-page memo is a synopsis of 35 pages of memos that "originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats".
How does CNN know this?
1. CNN was told this by unnamed "multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos."Here is what CNN says about the synopsis and the source memos:
2. CNN claims to have actually "reviewed" the 35-page compilation of memos from which the 2-page synopsis was drawn. Paraodoxically, despite having "reviewed" the memos, CNN does not disclose what is contained in those memos.
• The 2-page synopsis was not an "official part" of the intelligence report about Russian hacks because it "was considered so sensitive", but was "only shared at the most senior levels of the government" – President Obama, President-elect Trump, and eight Congressional leaders, including Harry Reid and John McCain.So what did Mother Jones report one week before the election?
• At the same time, just about anyone of importance in D.C. already knows "some of the allegations" that "are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington".
• In addition to compromising information on Trump, the synopsis also includes "allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government".
• Some of the allegations made in the source memos are from an unnamed "former British intelligence operative" – "a former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm". The man and "his vast [intelligence] network throughout Europe" were checked out by US intelligence agencies and found "to be credible enough". Initially, the British spook's investigations related to Trump were funded by groups and donors supporting Trump's GOP primary campaign opponents. Once Trump became the nominee, the spook's further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.
• Some of the allegations were first reported publicly in Mother Jones one week before the election.
From Mother Jones, January 10, 2017:
"In late October, Mother Jones' David Corn first reported that a former Western counterintelligence official [who asked not to be identified] with nearly two decades of experience on 'Russian intelligence matters' had been assigned the task of looking into Trump's dealings with Russia as part of an opposition research effort initially funded by a Republican donor. This official was so alarmed by what he discovered that he passed the intelligence to the FBI."What did this unnamed "former Western counterintelligence official" discover which he judged to be "sufficiently serious" to share with the FBI?
• The Russian government "has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years", all "endorsed by Putin", in order "to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance".According to a Huffingon Post reporter named Andrea Chalupa in a tweet on Oct. 31, 2016, intelligence circles say Russia's FSB (Federal Security Service) "filmed Trump in an orgy" when he was in Russia.
• Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals."
• Russian intelligence "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him".
• Russian intelligence had also compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls".
Calling Trump and the Republican Party traitors to Russia, Colin Taylor of the rabid Occupy Democrats blog gets on his moral high horse and hysterically declares:
"Trump is unqualified to lead this nation and has done nothing since his victory to show us otherwise, or to even indicate that he intends to govern at all. Now that we know he has been compromised by a foreign government, we cannot allow him to be sworn in."Here are my observations:
1. CNN says that the Trump transition team, FBI spokespeople, and the Director of National Intelligence all declined to comment. Furthermore, the officials who spoke to CNN "declined to do so on the record", i.e., reveal their names, because of "the classified nature of the material". All of which means that unless the parties who have direct knowledge of the memos talk, at this point we only have CNN's word no and we all know how reliable and believable CNN is. [sarc]When I began writing this post hours ago, there was nothing about this on Trump's Twitter feed. I just checked it again. Trump is calling the CNN report "unverifiable" "fake news" and "a total political witch hunt".
2. Why is the information contained in the 2-page synopsis so much more "sensitive" and "classified" that the synopsis was not an "official part" of the intelligence reports that have been published and publicized, and must remain so secret that the "multiple intelligence officials" who spoke about this to CNN refuse to be named?
3. Since the information about Trump had been discovered months ago by the unnamed former British spook, and conveyed to Trump's GOP primary opponents, Hillary Clinton and her campaign officials, the FBI, and even Mother Jones, and given how "compromising" and "damaging" the information is to Trump, why didn't all those people, especially Hillary, reveal the information to the public?
4. Since the allegations contained in the damning memos are "widely circulated" in D.C. and known to Obama and Congressional leaders including Harry Reid, why did they wait till now to "leak" the memos to CNN?
5. If the "compromising information of a personal nature" about Trump is a sex tape of him in an orgy, why would this disqualify him from the presidency when President Bill Clinton's oral sex with and shoving a cigar up the anus of a White House intern in the Oval Office didn't disqualify him?
Until we are shown the actual 2-page synopsis as well as the 35 pages of source memos, I call this B.S. – yet another desperate ploy of the Obama administration and the complicit "fake news" MSM to subvert the 2016 election.
In addition to CNN's obvious partisan bias, the network also has a track record of deception and fake news.
• CNN apologizes to Julian Assange after commentator (ex-CIA agent Phil Mudd) calls him "a pedophile"See also:
• CNN's fake Gulf War reporting
• CNN deception: Live aerial footage of police running into Sandy Hook was of another school
• Is Ebola pandemic a false flag? (on fake CNN/NYT reporting from Liberia)
• CNN news anchor thinks Michelle Obama signs bills into law
• 4 reasons why you shouldn't believe the Obama FBI-DHS report on Russian hackingUPDATE (Jan. 11, 2017):
• 7 reasons why we should be skeptical about the MSM
Here's a link to the 35-page dossier from which the 2-page synopsis was generated, which BuzzFeed irresponsibly published even though the document is totally unverified. WikiLeaks observes that it "is not an intelligence report. Style, facts & dates show no credibility".
A poster on the online chat forum 4chan, which deletes the chatter after a day, claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene (that Trump made people urinate on a bed Obama slept in) in the 35-page source memo dossier allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer from which the 2-page synopsis was drawn, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who sent it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election. (Zero Hedge)
In other words, what CNN reports to be Russia's "compromising information" on Trump is a HOAX.
Shame on CNN! Shame on the CIA and other U.S. intelligence organizations! And shame on the Four Stooges: Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.
This CNN fake news incident reveals, once and for all, how utterly corrupt and incompetent U.S. intelligence agencies have become under Obama. They have lost all credibility. Trump already has said he'll reform the agencies, beginning with the CIA.
9 more days until inauguration…. Please pray for Trump's safety. Please pray for America.
UPDATE 2 (Jan. 11, 2017):
UPDATE 3 (Jan. 11, 2017):
WSJ (via Zero Hedge) says the name of the mysterious former MI6 spook is Chris Steele, 52. His LinkedIn page, which is now scrubbed, said he's currently Director at Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., London, UK.
WSJ asked Andrew Wordsworth, co-founder of London-based investigations firm Raedas, who often works on Russian issues, if the 35-page Trump dossier is credible. Wordsworth said the memos in the Trump dossier were "not convincing at all. It's just way too good. If the head of the CIA were to declare he got information of this quality, you wouldn't believe it." Wordsworth said it wouldn't make sense for Russian intelligence officials to expose state secrets to a former MI6 officer because "Russians believe once you are an agent, you're an agent forever."
Jan. 11 2017
Heads up: Golden shower gaffe put Trump in danger
Here's why: The corrupt leadership in the intelligence agencies has done everything possible to stop Trump, including going along with this hoax and saying it is real. This got shut down so fast despite them saying it was real that it no doubt made many heads spin. And I believe that from this point on, they are going to be truly dangerous. Here is the procedure:
1. First, when someone you don't like is rising in power, you ignore that individual. You subvert all efforts by silencing and censoring them. Trump blindsided them, so they missed this step.
2. If step 1 fails, you resort to slander. That failed miserably, because Trump simply had no dirt that could be exploited convincingly.
3. If step 2 fails, you issue death threats, and repeat step 2. This has happened in abundance against Trump.
4. If step 3 fails, you then resort to killing. This is where they are at now, after the golden shower flop.
They are under extreme pressure to kill Trump. If they fail, they are going to jail and at the very least will lose their jobs. The worst agencies the world has ever known (other than perhaps peak cold war evil in communist Russia as a possible match) are under threat from Trump. Add to that the most despicable monsters, like Soros, Rockefeller, and Rothschild, are also under serious threat from Trump. And what about the Clinton death machine? None of these are going to go down without a fight.
And that fight is going to take the form of either 1. attempting to kill Trump, or 2. attempting to prevent Trump from taking office via war with Russia, even if in the final midnight hour they have to go nuclear because Russia did not play.
Trump's golden shower was a 4chan hoax (and McCain took the bait)
Though Drudge pinned this on McCain, who probably had a lot to do with it getting huge exposure, I am not backing off on the alt media/4chan "exploit" because McCain would simply have been the one to fall for it. Someone had to, and McCain was it. This hoax was posted to 4chan on Nov 1. There is no conceivable way that McCain would have tried this out of the blue; he probably thought it was real.
Trump is a grandmaster of political chess, despite what CNN says. I would not be one bit surprised if Trump set this up to see exactly who fell for it, so they could be rightfully fried and eaten somewhere in the proximity of January 20. If he did not do this, it was an obvious gift from God that will make it possible to take out a huge pile of trash on day 1.
Last November, right in the middle of the attack on the alt media, when liberals were writing countless fake news stories to trip alt media up, someone in alt media fired back with a fake intelligence report about Trump getting golden showers from prostitutes in a Moscow hotel and posted it to 4chan. This "hotel event" was "recorded by Russian intelligence, that had the hotel room rigged with cameras" and was presented as a "34-page intelligence report produced by America's intelligence agencies, and proof that Russia had the means to blackmail Trump". It was done very convincingly. As it turns out, McCain was the one who took the bait and dropped it in the spotlight.
Well, that fake report sat on 4chan since Nov. 1, and was the exact same type of exciting headline that the liberal scum was using against alt media, to get their phony stories to go viral, AND THE ENTIRE MSM FELL FOR IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.
So they posted this hoax all over the place. Here is Newsweek's version, and they embellished it beyond belief; every word of this Newsweek report is FAKE NEWS. JUSTICE SERVED. I'M LAUGHING AT THESE FOOLS!
As you can see, Newsweek and the rest of the MSM fell for this hoax completely.
So this morning, Russia stood up and said "We have no compromising information on Trump, the report is a total bluff." They then followed up with this quote: "The Kremlin has no compromising information on Trump. This report does not correspond to reality and is nothing but an absolute fiction." THAT is how viral this went: it went SO VIRAL in the real fake media (which happens to be mainstream fake) that Russia had to issue an official statement saying the whole thing is false!
OK, so now that you know this, GO BACK AND READ THAT NEWSWEEK REPORT, AND HOW THEY SPUN THIS. THE ENTIRE THING IS FALSE, yet they have in their report Trump getting briefed, Obama getting briefed, the "story making the rounds at Washington dinner plates last summer", the WHOLE 9 YARDS. If you have any subscriptions to Newsweek or anyone else who parroted this crap, I suggest canceling because they just proved beyond all question that they are as FAKE AS FAKE GETS. HA HA HA HA: A GREAT STRATEGY TO DESTROY MSM CREDIBILITY BY SOMEONE IN ALT MEDIA! I wish I could say I was the one who triggered it. Whoever did this deserves some sort of national medal of honor.